ADVERTISEMENT

Games on TV this weekend

Originally posted by sklarbodds:
Anybody know what Root Sports SW is?
No I don't. Think they may be a local Houston outfit with ties to Houston pro ball. Wonder if they're providing video which can be pirated.
lurk.r191677.gif

Also, why is HuskersNSide not listed? I mean, there will be radio for us, right? Right?

This post was edited on 3/4 11:17 AM by k9_r

Originally posted by HuskerFan31:
Originally posted by k9_r:

Channel 674 on DirecTV.
And with cable? What then?
You're probably out of luck until Sunday when the LSU game is on ESPN3.
Unless, of course, someone comes up with a pirate link.
innocent0009.r191677.gif

Channel 674 on DirecTV.
I noticed this as well, however it doesn't list the games as being on when I checked on the guide. There is no video streaming on Friday & Saturday.

Originally posted by Roscoe 12oz:
Channel 674 on DirecTV.
I noticed this as well, however it doesn't list the games as being on when I checked on the guide. There is no video streaming on Friday & Saturday.
The A&M game will be on the alternate channel and shown on tape delay Friday night on 674. My guide lists the Hawaii and LSU games being shown live on 674.

Channel 674 on DirecTV.
The A&M game will be on the alternate channel and shown on tape delay Friday night on 674. My guide lists the Hawaii and LSU games being shown live on 674.
Cool. I'll look for it tonight.

Channel 674 on DirecTV.
Found them last night on the DirecTV guide, glad that the Hawaii and LSU games will be on live and it looks like A&M will be replayed at 1 a.m.

Channel 674 on DirecTV.
Found them last night on the DirecTV guide, glad that the Hawaii and LSU games will be on live and it looks like A&M will be replayed at 1 a.m.
The A&M game is now listed on the alternate channel (674-1).

Channel 674 on DirecTV.
The A&M game is now listed on the alternate channel (674-1).
At 3:35?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT