ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - Regional Final - Huskers vs Arkansas

What’s more confident than putting him in with the season on the line?

Get a clue
No cuz he should of been put in before there was a 2-0. No decent manager does stupid sh.t like that. Can count on one hand the number of times that change has worked out.

While I think the home plate ump went full-on Ned Beatty from Deliverance to steer this one the Hogs' way, they are a great team and you knew NU would have to be spectacular to take them out. Huskers held their own for a while, but ran out of gas.

While I think the home plate ump went full-on Ned Beatty from Deliverance to steer this one the Hogs' way, they are a great team and you knew NU would have to be spectacular to take them out. Huskers held their own for a while, but ran out of gas.

I guess. Dropped third strike and a 2-2 pitch down the pipe called a ball. Might not have ran out of gas without that. Kopps surely couldn’t have gone much longer. But great effort and great season none the less.

So, Kopps is darn good, but good lord did he get a much better strike zone than our guys especially those last 2 innings. I understand reputation can get you that benefit but come on. There were easily 4 pitches he threw in the 9th alone that were called balls for our guys the previous inning.

Was our catcher over-framing or something? I wasn't paying that close of attention.

I guess. Dropped third strike and a 2-2 pitch down the pipe called a ball. Might not have ran out of gas without that. Kopps surely couldn’t have gone much longer. But great effort and great season none the less.
DVH would have kept Kopps in until his arm fell off.

Reactions: headcard
Great season, really proud of the boys. Just kind of ran out of pitching at the end there.

After that backwoods inbred stomped on home the next 3 fastballs should’ve been at the remaining teeth of ark batters

You can hear those fat disgusting pigs screaming at mojo

Fck ark, fck van horn
Did not your guy who hit home run in first inning of game last night stomp on the plate. In your line of thinking, Arkansas pitcher should have drilled the next few hitters of Nebraska. Just saying, can not have it both ways.

Reactions: Jen Squealema
Did not your guy who hit home run in first inning of game last night stomp on the plate. In your line of thinking, Arkansas pitcher should have drilled the next few hitters of Nebraska. Just saying, can not have it both ways.

The stomp didn't bother me that much, though it did look like he turned and yelled something at our pitcher between first and second. That kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I misread who he was yelling at, but I thought it was poor form.

Not tonight bud...not now

Yep im a huge NCState fan
I could’ve done without that stomp after that midget Arkansas player had a home run. He may of ran his mouth some also towards our pitcher. Why all the douchebag antics? Arkansas is good but they look far from being the #1 team in College Baseball.

Helluva season by our boys. We have a young bunch. They’ll be back and stronger next year. Looking forward to hosting a regional.

Reactions: bigboxes
I could’ve done without that stomp after that midget Arkansas player had a home run. He may of ran his mouth some also towards our pitcher. Why all the douchebag antics? Arkansas is good but they look far from being the #1 team in College Baseball.

Arky relies very heavily on one pitcher and umpire. They won’t win it all.

How did IU do in their regional? Take a hike loser.

Reactions: Husker Hambone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT