ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - Huskers vs Arkansas

Im surprised you tuned in seeing how there is no way Nebraska could beat Arky.
I simply knew we would lose the other night by the 6th inning. Are your panties still in a wad?

Have you never thought we were going to lose when playing a top five team, down a few scores and not looking good when the game is almost 2/3rds over in football? If so, are you some sort of awful fan?

We had much more of a chance tonight as the deeper you get in the rotation and the less arms available, the greater the equalizer. It doesnt take a baseball genius to tell you that for us to win the other night we needed to show some life before the game was half over when facing the number 1 team in the nation with healthy arms.

Friday night pants pisser checking in.

I've seen Arkansas play a few times this year and they were on the level of a Double A minor league team. Their season-long power is undeniable and they wore teams out with their roster. But tonight it appeared they were already thinking about the supers and were never in the game. Nebraska was on them early and often.

Jesus, if it weren't for the head scratching plays by Nebraska at times, this game wouldn't have been close. Arkansas seems like an entitled team. Tomorrow night should be fun. Yes, I was a dick Friday but I hope Nebraska knocks Arkansas and their bitch coach into the dirt.

He wasn't flipping them off. He was just enumerating their IQ or their sperm count (a largely overlapping population).

I have never heard of Nebraska fans harassing opposing teams' family members in the stands and needing to get security to roam the section to prevent any potentially ugly situations RollingLaugh
If they are doing that NU fans wouldn't take it that far. That's not part of the game. That's them being assholes. I thought it was just booing and razzing Mojo.

If they are doing that NU fans wouldn't take it that far. That's not part of the game. That's them being assholes. I thought it was just booing and razzing Mojo.
I remember playing Rutgers at the Buck the fans were giving the RF shit the entire game.

Reactions: bigboxes
From what I heard it wasn't against ark??? Ark embraced all teams in regionals except us. F them if they make it to Omaha. Nebraska has embraced Arkansas in Omaha because of Van Horn imo. Enough of that
we do not want to be embraced. we want to be hated and feared.

f*ck every school and fanbase that aren't ours. huskers vs the world.

perhaps they stopped at the gift shop on their way to the bus

adios, losers!
I think you need to give them a little bit of a break. They play in a minor league ballpark that seats 6200 and I suspect they never draw but a tenth of that. Most of the players are engineering, physics and math nerds who are thinking way more about their futures in a lab somewhere rather than in MLB. Playing in front of 10,700 rabid, drunk and obese fans on TV in a contested game they led by three runs was the probably the highlight of their lives so far. If they stuck around and enjoyed the rest of the regional after being eliminated and got cheered by the rabid, drunk and obese Hog fans, I can't fault them for that.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I think you need to give them a little bit of a break. They play in a minor league ballpark that seats 6200 and I suspect they never draw but a tenth of that. Most of the players are engineering, physics and math nerds who are thinking way more about their futures in a lab somewhere rather than in MLB. Playing in front of 10,700 rabid, drunk and obese fans on TV in a contested game they led by three runs was the probably the highlight of their lives so far. If they stuck around and enjoyed the rest of the regional after being eliminated and got cheered by the rabid, drunk and obese Hog fans, I can't fault them for that.
I do not care and am glad they're leaving what was called 'the best experience of their baseball lives' over and over and over again with NU tire marks all over their backs.

fat, disgusting hogs are next!

Reactions: drubendall
perhaps they stopped at the gift shop on their way to the bus

adios, losers!

I’m sure Arkansas fans only appreciated NJIT because, despite showing a little fight early, fulfilled their destiny by losing handily to the Hogs. No doubt Hog fans only adopted NJIT as their pets in the hopes they would see a depleted team on Sunday night that would happily roll over for them on their way to the Super Regional. Much less stressful than dealing with a legit P5 opponent.

I’m sure Arkansas fans only appreciated NJIT because, despite showing a little fight early, fulfilled their destiny by losing handily to the Hogs. No doubt Hog fans only adopted NJIT as their pets in the hopes they would see a depleted team on Sunday night that would happily roll over for them on their way to the Super Regional. Much less stressful than dealing with a legit P5 opponent.
yep.

like I said, we don't want to be embraced by any opposing fanbase, ever.

we want to beat their team's brains in and leave.

Reactions: donahues17
haven't seen a single hog fan under 3 bills

disgusting
At first I thought that you were making this comment to be a dick at a rival fanbase, but I watched the 16 minute version of the game on YouTube late last night and yikes, I know the south has an obesity problem, but goddamn every man, woman, and child in that crowd was morbidly obese.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
At first I thought that you were making this comment to be a dick at a rival fanbase, but I watched the 16 minute version of the game on YouTube late last night and yikes, I know the south has an obesity problem, but goddamn every man, woman, and child in that crowd was morbidly obese.
Their is a reason the south usually tops the list for fattest states. They deep fry everything including twinkies and oreos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT