ADVERTISEMENT

Game Predictions - Ohio St

Not gonna predict a score as I believe this will be a defensive game all the way into the 4th and DONU wins by 3-7 points

Ma ..not much on here for the big red love.. i like the skers in this one.. going 36-31 BIG RED
I think we score on defense and special teams. I dont care if they have inferior talent. This will be Frosts best called game of his carrleer and lets em rip. We run screens and work the quick pass to perfection and keep chase young and the rest of the defense off balance with our version of rondale moore and washington! Defense is lit all night and will give up some big plays, both deep balls as well as jk breaks a couple. I think we can rattle Fields and they get enough turnovers and enough stops to outlast them!!! GBR
AM, MO, JD and Wan'dale are far far from inferior. The AM we saw in the 2nd half of the Illinois game is the 2AM that we all know and love and who everyone expected to see from game 1 and that AM is superior to Fields and is the 1 I believe will show up Saturday. Just watch his interviews this week as he has a different look about him, like he's about to tear some shit up with no fear whatsoever.

Last edited:
You have everything going in your favor night game at home, National tv audience against a top team, this game is primed for an upset.

Frost now owns the program, his coach’s, his system, his players, this is what you pay 5 million a year for.

The outcome of this game will be the defining moment regarding how the program is viewed moving forward I hope the players realize Nebraska future is in their hands.

Man, we may get our ass whooped. But I feel really good about this. Night game, they're on the road, our team is learning how to win and who to get the ball to. The defense is now an attacking D. Fields first true road game, at night.

I feel real good. Let’s hope the boys fight hard

Last edited:
Reactions: Top_Gun_
I'm a realist we are one Justin Fields shoulder injury from winning this game. IT FEELS LIKE 97
Nebraska - 35
Ohio St. - 21

Reactions: Top_Gun_
Just another game for tOSU, whereas this is a defining game for NU. And we are at home. And the offense seems to be figuring it out. This has me feeling good.

However, we are on primetime tv. That never bodes well for us. And we are playing a team that is unlike anyone we have faced.

I believe we strike first, tOSU digs in and flexes it muscle. We panic for a bit but settle back down late and start to roll again as the crowd makes its presence felt.

NU 42 OSU 38

Reactions: HominidHusker
The big question is Nebraska's OL vs Ohio State DL. That is what really concerns me, as a Husker Fan. Our overall D is pretty strong, and we actually have a good QB backup this year (thank you). I fear that OSU will win by 21, but it depends on turnovers.

TOSU wants to take the crowd out if it immediately to quiet them down. The longer the Huskers hang around, the more difficult for them, better for the Huskers. I look for OSU to come out aggressive in both sides of the ball, they will get to the edge on our D and go deep where we struggle. Their D is going after AM to out pressure directly on him. Our OLine has not shown the ability to consistently handle a moving front and LBs.

We need to find a way to hang in there and keep the crowd in it, just for noise and support. I also think we need a fast start, the longer it takes to get rolling, the more difficult it will be to overcome.

NU-42 OSU-

One week we can play clean ball and have 1 penalty and no turnovers and then the following week have 120 yards in penalties and 4 turnovers. We have, for so long, been so inconsistent like this that I truly do not know what team to expect on Saturday. But if it is that first team that shows up, I believe we can keep it close and pull out a win.

Heh....exactly! That's why I never give my shot at final game scores. There's just wayyyyyy too many variables for me to grasp.

TOSU wants to take the crowd out if it immediately to quiet them down. The longer the Huskers hang around, the more difficult for them, better for the Huskers. I look for OSU to come out aggressive in both sides of the ball, they will get to the edge on our D and go deep where we struggle. Their D is going after AM to out pressure directly on him. Our OLine has not shown the ability to consistently handle a moving front and LBs.

We need to find a way to hang in there and keep the crowd in it, just for noise and support. I also think we need a fast start, the longer it takes to get rolling, the more difficult it will be to overcome.

100% agree sir.

Let the blackshirts continue playing as wild men and our offensive triplets RUN that ball! Yeah, I know that will be a massive challenge for our OLine "but" I think they are slowly getting better. If they can somehow come on strong we've got a chance!

AM, MO, JD and Wan'dale are far far from inferior. The AM we saw in the 2nd half of the Illinois game is the 2AM that we all know and love and who everyone expected to see from game 1 and that AM is superior to Fields and is the 1 I believe will show up Saturday. Just watch his interviews this week as he has a different look about him, like he's about to tear some shit up with no fear whatsoever.

Damn straight. I fully agree that AMart plunged to Warp 7 (just like last year) in the 4th quarter vs Illinois. Until our OLine improves massively we've got to have our offensive triplets go nothing but full-time boogie!

56-21 and it’s not as close as it looks. I think the offense gets completely shut down through 3 quarters but add a few td’s against the 3rd stringers. I hope I’m 100% wrong though.

Reactions: SillFontaine
We’re a young team. We have enough talent at skill positions to be dangerous, but not enough up front to be consistent. I don’t think we get it done tonight. We might even get our doors blown off. But this certainly won’t be our last chance. Frost has this thing moving in the right direction. The national media expects big things from us under frost, they just don’t know when. And it’s because of that that they will keep giving us a chance when we get our shot. They can’t afford to miss Nebraska’s coming out party. Whenever it may be.

Reactions: c3o
Immediately after Ohio’s initial first down, wc’sker will emphatically pronounce this the worst football team in the history of college football and will predict NU to lose by 120 points to Minnesota.
IT'S LIKE YOU CAN TELL THE FUTURE!
cc39f7bf2bc0f1c4c7d3859f2e8dccb6.jpg

Last edited:
We’re a young team. We have enough talent at skill positions to be dangerous, but not enough up front to be consistent. I don’t think we get it done tonight. We might even get our doors blown off. But this certainly won’t be our last chance. Frost has this thing moving in the right direction. The national media expects big things from us under frost, they just don’t know when. And it’s because of that that they will keep giving us a chance when we get our shot. They can’t afford to miss Nebraska’s coming out party. Whenever it may be.

If our D Line can hold up through the game, and we don’t give them a short field, we give ourselves a chance, but I agree, with the O still trying to find itself a bit and seemingly no kicking game, I don’t see it happening. I see the D wearing down as the O struggles to move the ball consistently. 45 - 20 or thereabouts.

Where did you read that drivel? link?

I mean, we did put up nearly 700 yards of total offense against illinois compared to the OSU's 600 against cupcake university. Minus the turnovers and penalties we would have put up close to if not more points than OSU against a superior opponent.

Good luck tonight. One problem with your analogy is OSU was playing walkons in the 3rd quarter. Like I said good luck.

Reactions: BucksLAN
Ohio: 49
Good Guys: 14

Being a Michigan grad I hate OHIO so much and I really hope I eat crow with this prediction but our O-Line and our WRs are not good enough. This could get ugly real quick especially if we turn the ball over.

ADVERTISEMENT