ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day

Anyone else kinda dreading this game like I am? After the Illinois game I was pissed for a good three days.

I think we will see great effort today, but we need to see is good execution on both sides of the ball..

No question last week’s game gave great concern where this program is headed...

Ioway team was better last year and we blew our opportunity if we keep it close this time I hope we can finish..

I think we will see great effort today, but we need to see is good execution on both sides of the ball..

No question last week’s game gave great concern where this program is headed...

Ioway team was better last year and we blew our opportunity if we keep it close this time I hope we can finish..
We have the talent to keep this game close. But do we have the discipline?

There is a chance for Frost to pull the upset if and these are big ifs

plus in turnover margin
Hit some plays over 20 yards
Draw even in special teams
Eliminate mental penalties

The track record isn’t good thru the first 28 games. I think it will be an Iowa 6th straight win and Nebraska cover.

Hope I am wrong and Frost and Company get it done on the road.

Reactions: HominidHusker
Let's Go!!

PrestigiousVariableAlbino-max-1mb.gif

Anyone else kinda dreading this game like I am? After the Illinois game I was pissed for a good three days.
Only 3 days? Even if Nebraska wins today, I’ll still be pissed about the Illinois game. Those games tend to linger and fester with me.
But today is a new opportunity. Hoping for the best.

You played well against Northwestern, turnovers in red zone.
You beat Penn State
You have 5 turnovers against IL.
Good 1st half against OSU

You have the ability but will come down (only what I believe) discipline, turnovers, stop our running game and will to play hard.

Anyway hope for a good clean game. I think it will come down to the last two possessions.

Reactions: HuskerDubby
You played well against Northwestern, turnovers in red zone.
You beat Penn State
You have 5 turnovers against IL.
Good 1st half against OSU

You have the ability but will come down (only what I believe) discipline, turnovers, stop our running game and will to play hard.

Anyway hope for a good clean game. I think it will come down to the last two possessions.
I agree, but that's also the problem. Good luck.

Reactions: cidsports
If this game comes down to one possession, three could very well be a charm for the Huskers at Kinnick Stadium.

Last win was at Kinnick. Will Iowa play at home, like they played at Minnesota?

Iowa doesn't cover, but plays clean, and wins sixth straight, but Scott Frost has been very competitive past two years.

Iowa is getting healthy past several weeks, after having both MLBs out Week 1 at Purdue.

We shall see, as kickoff nears at Noon on Fox.

Wind could impact game. Favors underdog?

I cannot envision a scenario where a windy day favors Nebraska. Iowa’s run game that traditionally bludgeons Nebraska will not be impacted by the wind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT