ADVERTISEMENT

Game day sign ideas...

We hate each other for different reasons. You hate us out of envy. To understand our hate for Iowa fans, think of how the majority of your fan base hates ISU fans and the arguments you use against them and you’ll know how we feel about Iowa fans. Apples to apples comparison.
He's so desperate to make himself feel like an equal it's sad. It's plain as day.

stoo-pid i_egians are stoo-pid ... maybe io_a can get tom arnold as guest picker if
game day is ever in io_a city ... f - io_a, duh-moines, de-puke, o-dumba, etc.

Only in your dreams. It's obviously in retaliation dipshit.
We hate each other for different reasons. You hate us out of envy. To understand our hate for Iowa fans, think of how the majority of your fan base hates ISU fans and the arguments you use against them and you’ll know how we feel about Iowa fans. Apples to apples comparison.
He's so desperate to make himself feel like an equal it's sad. It's plain as day.
They aren’t our equals. They are superior right now. Maybe save the trash talk for when we start beating Iowa again. Also SWI is the most respectful hawk ive met online. Show some damn respect.

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
So you admit there is hatred from both sides? Don’t you feel better? Winking

Your state started first 2 weeks ago... That’s all I can say!
If only the hatred started two weeks ago. I wouldn’t think you’d want to go that route as it means Husker fans are either followers or hypocrits. It’s pry just easier to admit you guys don’t like Iowa. I’ve already admitted my hatred and obsession for Nebraska football, I feel so free. :D

They aren’t our equals. They are superior right now. Maybe save the trash talk for when we start beating Iowa again. Also SWI is the most respectful hawk ive met online. Show some damn respect.
No, he isn't. He's a bossy, rude, obnoxious turd. I've seen him tell actual Husker to leave because they were interrupting his little football discussions. Believe what you want.

As far as trash talk, I'd say that's pretty weak. Maybe lighten up a little.

If only the hatred started two weeks ago. I wouldn’t think you’d want to go that route as it means Husker fans are either followers or hypocrits. It’s pry just easier to admit you guys don’t like Iowa. I’ve already admitted my hatred and obsession for Nebraska football, I feel so free. :D

You're in denial, can't believe you "hate" anything, its not in you. Can't say I truly hate Iowa, but some of your bretheren on your board are completely off their rocker and go overboard. You know who I'm talking about, very easy to hate them as Iowa fans. Nothing like that over here!

Can I fit, "OSU, we don't really have anything against them because they're a legit program and their fans aren't insecure and mouthy like the Iowa losers who have short guy syndrome." ?

Or is that a little wordy?

giphy.gif

Reactions: SWIowahawks
As much as some Iowa sucks signs would be funny, it made me laugh that Nebraska was on so many Iowa fans minds when they were in Ames.

It’s like you don’t know which university the crowd was from in AMES. Maybe you want to google that, champ. Nebraska has fallen way down our list, behind our older trophy games, ISU and Wisconsin.

It’s like you don’t know which university the crowd was from in AMES. Maybe you want to google that, champ. Nebraska has fallen way down our list, behind our older trophy games, ISU and Wisconsin.

ISU dont give 2 shits about Nebraska "champ". Lmao

First I’ve heard of Iowa’s “weak ass schedule.” The consensus coming into the season among those who cover CFB was that our schedule was going to be one of the nation’s toughest.

That was back when everyone thought you guys wouldn’t be awful though, so maybe you’ve got a point.

It's going to start to pick up for you that is for sure. The juggernauts of Miami of Ohio, Iowa St, and Middle Tenn. really shows how tough sledding it was for you guys.

Reactions: LikeNebraska
ADVERTISEMENT