ADVERTISEMENT

Game day sign ideas...

Probably not legal. Material for a sign:

"the Ohio buckeye is polygamo-monoecious, bearing both bisexual and male flowers."

The buckeye is our state tree and most of us gladly wear the nickname, "buckeyes." But it is shameful and unacceptable that a bisexual tree should represent us! We are flaunting the Holy Bible!

I urge everyone to contact their state representative and demand legislation removing the buckeye as our state tree and condemning the use of the term "buckeye" as a nickname for residents of Ohio.

EFbRG4qXUAINNQ6.jpg:large

Probably not legal. Material for a sign:

"the Ohio buckeye is polygamo-monoecious, bearing both bisexual and male flowers."

The buckeye is our state tree and most of us gladly wear the nickname, "buckeyes." But it is shameful and unacceptable that a bisexual tree should represent us! We are flaunting the Holy Bible!

I urge everyone to contact their state representative and demand legislation removing the buckeye as our state tree and condemning the use of the term "buckeye" as a nickname for residents of Ohio.
Legal, yes. But what a stupid post. Who still uses sexual orientation to bash people?

As much as some Iowa sucks signs would be funny, it made me laugh that Nebraska was on so many Iowa fans minds when they were in Ames.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
As much as some Iowa sucks signs would be funny, it made me laugh that Nebraska was on so many Iowa fans minds when they were in Ames.
Might as well embrace them as a rival at this point.

As Crosby, Stills and Nash sang:
And if you can’t be with the one you love, honey
Love the one you’re with
Do-do, do-do, do-do, do-do
Do-do-do, Do-do-do, Io-wa-still-sucks!

Last edited:
Reactions: donahues17
Might as well embrace them as a rival at this point.

As Crosby, Stills and Nash sang:
And if you can’t be with the one you love, honey
Love the one you’re with
Do-do-do, Do-do-do, Io-wa-still-sucks!

When I first saw this post it looked like Baby Shark!

They messaged me telling me they fired him. They even said they are changing their policies regarding social media.
Oh yeah? Does that include doing an exhaustive history search of their social media posts and making sure they delete anything that might be even remotely offensive BEFORE they hire someone?

“In case this sign goes viral I deleted my Twitter” to make fun of the Des Moines Register

Reactions: SkerInCo
An “Iowa sucks” chant. Can we finally quit with the “your fan base is more obsessed than ours” crap? It’s obvious the hatred goes both ways.

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
An “Iowa sucks” chant. Can we finally quit with the “your fan base is more obsessed than ours” crap? It’s obvious the hatred goes both ways.
We hate each other for different reasons. You hate us out of envy. To understand our hate for Iowa fans, think of how the majority of your fan base hates ISU fans and the arguments you use against them and you’ll know how we feel about Iowa fans. Apples to apples comparison.

ADVERTISEMENT