ADVERTISEMENT

Game-changing play I just reviewed

Cherry-picking one play and pretending the entire game hinged on that is silly. You could play the "what if" game on nearly every play. Even worse is when it involves, once again, bitching about refs.

It's on ESPN's front page you tell me how you interpret it. On Adrian's INT on 4th and 10 the Sooner defender grabs Falck's shoulder and uses it to push himself up to get to the ball. Pass interference 15 yards 1st and goal Huskers, IMO.
Gotta play to beat the refs. That said, it wasn't just a push off. He kept our guy from leaping to get the ball. Pretty blatant in my view.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The inability to count on your kicking game affected the momemtum, play calling, and outcome of the game
I don’t know if the other two kickers on the roster can hit a 35 yd field goal but they better figure it out this week and split reps or do something
At least Frost benched Culp finally.

It's on ESPN's front page you tell me how you interpret it. On Adrian's INT on 4th and 10 the Sooner defender grabs Falck's shoulder and uses it to push himself up to get to the ball. Pass interference 15 yards 1st and goal Huskers, IMO.
I completely disagree. The defender was going for the ball the whole time and had every right to it. It was a great play in every way besides that it was unnecessary on 4th down.

OGC.187b3b7d1ee33e839a15d34c018ce0b4

Nebraska wins by 20 if they call that.

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT