ADVERTISEMENT

FYI... RONDALE IS BACK

Two schedules ago that was the opening game. I don't even know when Nebraska plays them now.

Not sure who said that, but they were drunk. I'm on record saying it's a loss, but it didn't kill the offense. Just glad we have a season!
I guess you gotta go look it up if you want to find out. If I was you, I would not bother.

I would though, be thanking NU and OSU for having balls.

I guess you gotta go look it up if you want to find out. If I was you, I would not bother.

I would though, be thanking NU and OSU for having balls.
I don't really care. And yes. Nebraska and osu were very outspoken about it, but that doesn't mean Purdue didn't feel the same way. Brohm had the same thoughts as frost.

Thank you for having balls. I like balls.
Can I have your number?

I noticed Illini fans posting "I sort of hope Nebraska goes 0-9". Good lord...what kind of lame ass conference is this where fans are MAD that football is going on?

With that said, I went to a NU game at Purdue and it was a BLAST! The costumes, the pickles, the "Where else" bar? Harry' Chocolate Bar, the fans, the tailgating, It was so fun.

Can I have your number?

I noticed Illini fans posting "I sort of hope Nebraska goes 0-9". Good lord...what kind of lame ass conference is this where fans are MAD that football is going on?

With that said, I went to a NU game at Purdue and it was a BLAST! The costumes, the pickles, the "Where else" bar? Harry' Chocolate Bar, the fans, the tailgating, It was so fun.
I was in Lincoln 2 years ago. It was awesome. Your stadium has the best atmosphere and everyone was really really nice. I very much enjoyed my time.

And I hate Illanoy fans. They're the absolute worst.

Only been to a few B1G stadiums, most would agree that Wisconsin students are the absolute worst..
Yes. The worst students. I was there for Purdue's last win vs Wisconsin. (ugh that was a long long time ago).

We won, so they were whiny. Some students took my buddy's football and threw it in a fenced construction site. If we weren't in a sea of red at the time, there would have been more than words thrown around. Didn't want to spend the night in a cell in Madison.

I never felt that in Lincoln. You guys are passionate about your team, but damn everyone is so amazingly nice.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
How long did it take you to post this on the other 12 BIG school message boards? I’m sure you didn’t just single out Nebraska....

Looks like the Nebraska game is shaping up as the BIGGEST GAME IN THE HISTORY OF PURDUE FOOTBALL!!

Just like every other year.

homer_lurking.gif

Looks like the Nebraska game is shaping up as the BIGGEST GAME IN THE HISTORY OF PURDUE FOOTBALL!!

Just like every other year.
I'd consider the game vs Wisconsin in 2004 when Purdue was 6-0 and in early national title talks a bigger game. Unfortunately, Orton fumbled after being dumb after getting a game sealing first down. Nebraska isn't really scary. Just a fun game to look forward to because to programs with good coaches on similar trajectories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT