ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW - Gets Little Attention BUT Husker Volleyball ...

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
may be putting together one of the best recruiting classes ever. In any sport.

An article in the OWH says:

"NU's 2021 class doesn't just have the top player in the nation, according to Prep Volleyball. Nor does it have just the top two players. It has the top three players. It also has two more in the nation's top 16, and a sixth player ranked No. 70."

Full article at the Link (you'll have to answer a survey to access):

OWH Article

Some have suggested that he is transitioning the program over to his new assistant. Don't know the inside scoop though.
just a guess, but, i think he see's the 2021 class through. after that, wouldn't surprise me at all the new assistant takes over.

1. Our class is looking AMAZING. like once in a lifetime.

2. I was surprised at the amount of top Volleyball talent that Nebraska is producing. Now I don't follow volleyball super close, so maybe I'm just not in the know.

may be putting together one of the best recruiting classes ever. In any sport.

An article in the OWH says:

"NU's 2021 class doesn't just have the top player in the nation, according to Prep Volleyball. Nor does it have just the top two players. It has the top three players. It also has two more in the nation's top 16, and a sixth player ranked No. 70."

Full article at the Link (you'll have to answer a survey to access):

OWH Article
Wait, but I thought there was nothing to do in Nebraska and recruits didn't want to come here. This shows how stupid opposing fan bases and some "experts" are. Bottom line recruits don't give a shit where a program is located. If you are a successful program you can' pull in top level talent. Football is no different, we just have to start winning and recruiting should take off.

Very impressive. Cooks development of players is beyond question. Having the best players on his teams will pay big dividends. Let's put Sconnie back in her place.

Some coaches in the athletic department should spend some quality time talking with Coach Cook about how to develop/run an elite program.

5d4e0830150b7.image.jpg

Reactions: TheNewNU
We didn't even offer 2 Nebraska girls inside of the top 50, both are setters and we had numero uno in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT