ADVERTISEMENT

Funny How Quiet it Is

Just wait till next week. Hate to say it but we will have to be much improved to beat Buffalo. I promise, I want to be wrong and please prove me wrong, but I think we'll come out flat and AM does what AM does. We start the season 1-3. :/
I think Buffalo is just as good or better than Illinois so,I agree, not a certain win for Neb.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Funny how quiet everyone is who was calling out Frost and Adrian last week......crickets......gbr
I noticed that too - nobody is excited and talking about our future potential with Frost at the helm. It’s a sad state that he has Nebraska in year 4, but I guess we’ve been used to this for quite some time now.

Reactions: mavsker
That’s because everyone and their blind hamster knows that this game didn’t mean shit. Winning big against Fordham tells us absolutely nothing about our team
I actually think this game meant a lot. We won how we should have. We didn’t have a shitload of unforced errors. This was more than a practice. barely, but it was.

hopefully it was a confidence builder.

Last edited:
Reactions: mavsker
Why do you think that was? Could it (and I’m just spit balling here) be due to the caliber of athlete we were playing against?
it might be but I don't think thats' the main reason....I think AM finally has his head on straight and has had some time to "gel" with his new receivers....also OL has had some more time to "gel" which gave AM more time in the pocket....better play calling from HCSF.....all builds on itself. I actually thought Fordham had several players who we could use at NU.

it might be but I don't think thats' the main reason....I think AM finally has his head on straight and has had some time to "gel" with his new receivers....also OL has had some more time to "gel" which gave AM more time in the pocket....better play calling from HCSF.....all builds on itself. I actually thought Fordham had several players who we could use at NU.
Last I’ll say because I’m just feeding the troll, but it is easy to look good against an inferior opponent.

You need to go pass out dude. You look like an idiot. Too many spiked koolaids?

Standards are so low now that there are fans boasting of wins over lower-division teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT