ADVERTISEMENT

Funny How Quiet it Is

As far as looking at the state of husker football, this game was a no win situation. Huskers move the ball and blow them out its what they should do with a team like this. They play poorly and fans are even more critical. This game does nothing for the team other then a bona fide scrimmage

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
Just wait till next week. Hate to say it but we will have to be much improved to beat Buffalo. I promise, I want to be wrong and please prove me wrong, but I think we'll come out flat and AM does what AM does. We start the season 1-3. :/

Reactions: Tornadosoul7
Funny how quiet everyone is who was calling out Frost and Adrian last week......crickets......gbr
My God…it was Fordham man. Ball State gave them a similar butt kicking a couple of years ago. Nothing to learn from this game. Fordham “may” be the worst team to play in Memorial Stadium in my over half a century of my life. Don’t boast or take much from this one. Neb played good but it was against athletes…that most wouldn’t make Neb’s 3 deep.

Neb played well against an extremely inferior opponent. Take it for what it is.

This game was a "no win" no matter what happened. If they didn't play well, like they did the first quarter and half, well, fans had every right to be upset. On the flip side, if they stomp them and run it up, it was expected so it better happen and then the criticism for picking on a team like Fordham.

I thought the performance overall was less than inspiring.

thats' the problem with this fan base can't even be happy w/ a WIN but I think it proves this team still has FIGHT
Yah. It proves they have fight. Didn’t lay down for Fordham. That in itself shows high character

Reactions: mavsker
A win over a nobody team means nothing. I think SF was a great player here! I think AM is a nice guy and says all the right things. Neither help these guys win games. And that is the bottom line in big time College Football.

ADVERTISEMENT