ADVERTISEMENT

Full Stadiums Coming Soon

Of course that's your answer you lying clown.

The real answer is 6. 6 people in probably the oldest state in the country. Frikken leftist lying troll POS.
The Florida new case and death numbers I provided were c/o the CDC

.The CDC stats for Florida are updated by the Florida Department of Health.

This article from the Orlando Sentinel confirms those figures.

"The Florida resident death toll from coronavirus rose to 14,904 with an additional 137 fatalities reported by the state Department of Health on Wednesday".

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
The Florida new case and death numbers I provided were c/o the CDC

.The CDC stats for Florida are updated by the Florida Department of Health.

This article from the Orlando Sentinel confirms those figures.

"The Florida resident death toll from coronavirus rose to 14,904 with an additional 137 fatalities reported by the state Department of Health on Wednesday".

That is not from DeSantis.

Reported is different than died. You have no clue about the stuff you parrot. You're such a good little commie. Stay home and wear your mask.

And here is the link to the FDOH info you fool.

Say it with me - 6. 6 people died. In a state of over 20 million.

DeSantis is the Governor. The Department of Health is an executive agency.

What? if Florida reported they died, they died.
They're reporting deaths as far back as June 🤡 🤡 🤡

The fact is 6 people died of the rona yesterday in a state of 20+ MILLION people. Not whatever bogus number you decided to parrot.

They're reporting deaths as far back as June 🤡 🤡 🤡

The fact is 6 people died of the rona yesterday in a state of 20+ MILLION people. Not whatever bogus number you decided to parrot.
You're confused. Florida reported 137 resident deaths. That is a fact and that is what I stated.

Last edited:
You can hear the left's collective moans in the back ground....."we almost pulled it off"

Just so we're clear, I'm saying the left wanted to crater the country in the hopes it would help come November. Yes. I'm sayin that. Outloud.
you being outloud only reveals your agenda...."Leftists", as you call them, I guess include someone like me who has been a moderate Republican his entire life and the ones I know are football fans, so where did you get that unsubstantiated opinion? Oh, I know, the "leftist" boogieman is gonna get you if you don't sound the alarm!

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Ok parrot. Get out of your cage and see that reality is not at all like they say at the CDC or MSNBC while clutching their pearls.

B1G presidents weren't smart enough to have a season. Pretty stupid to have them be standard of any measure.
Straight facts my friend, well said.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Accurate.

And Killary came up with the Russian collusion BS against Trump that caused untold damage for the last 4 years and Obama was in on it. They tried to trap Trump, but there wasn't anything there so they had nothing on him. Laughing

I want all the libs who said “he didnt know” to come eat crow. They wont. They dont care.

According to the CDC:

The risk of COVID-19 spreading at events and gatherings increases as follows:
Lowest risk: Virtual-only activities, events, and gatherings.
More risk: Smaller outdoor and in-person gatherings in which individuals from different households remain spaced at least 6 feet apart, wear masks, do not share objects, and come from the same local area (e.g., community, town, city, or county).
Higher risk: Medium-sized in-person gatherings that are adapted to allow individuals to remain spaced at least 6 feet apart and with attendees coming from outside the local area.
Highest risk: Large in-person gatherings where it is difficult for individuals to remain spaced at least 6 feet apart and attendees travel from outside the local area.

If Desantis wants to place Florida residents at the highest risk of spreading the virus, that's his prerogative. B10 presidents are not that stupid.
And whats the risk of covid?

Accurate.

And Killary came up with the Russian collusion BS against Trump that caused untold damage for the last 4 years and Obama was in on it. They tried to trap Trump, but there wasn't anything there so they had nothing on him. Laughing

This! At the highest level of government! CIA handing off too the FBI to discredit
an administration of a sitting president. Liberals everywhere ate that shit up. Gobble, gobble... Coomon sense would have been cheaper.

- No state income tax
- liberal definition of amendment rights
- We can CHOOSE to go out to a football game if we CHOOSE to do so

But yeah .. let your government tell you what you can and can’t do... sounds like freedom to me
you spend almost your entire day and life abiding by rules that others have made. why would you bitch about 1-2 more? your definition of freedom is interesting and puzzling and basically changes on your whim or whenever you get a chance to bring up politics

this is the first state to my knowledge to remove a cap on gatherings.

thank you for the word vomit. I'm sure precisely zero people (myself included) will be able to make it through this post.
and having a cap on gatherings doesn't really matter. i doubt many, if any, will take advantage of the opportunity. if so, why does the removal of the cap matter? the people making the decisions on stadium capacity probably won't let the stadiums fill up anyway. this decision is not very relevant to anything. Its just a political ploy that has very little, if any , effect on anything.

you being outloud only reveals your agenda...."Leftists", as you call them, I guess include someone like me who has been a moderate Republican his entire life and the ones I know are football fans, so where did you get that unsubstantiated opinion? Oh, I know, the "leftist" boogieman is gonna get you if you don't sound the alarm!

You're only a "moderate Republican" when compared to the likes of AOC.

and having a cap on gatherings doesn't really matter. i doubt many, if any, will take advantage of the opportunity. if so, why does the removal of the cap matter? the people making the decisions on stadium capacity probably won't let the stadiums fill up anyway. this decision is not very relevant to anything. Its just a political ploy that has very little, if any , effect on anything.
removal of the cap matters because it's now in the hands of the people to decide, as you say. I'd consider it extremely relevant to football.

I'm going to go wayyyy way out on a limb and say we'll have full stadiums this year where allowed, and this post of yours will be proven very obviously incorrect.

removal of the cap matters because it's now in the hands of the people to decide, as you say. I'd consider it extremely relevant to football.

I'm going to go wayyyy way out on a limb and say we'll have full stadiums this year where allowed, and this post of yours will be proven very obviously incorrect.

Good for Florida. Leave it up to the people as it should be. This is a free country.

Good for Florida. Leave it up to the people as it should be. This is a free country.
The governor essentially left it up to the Florida schools to decide. The Miami Dolphins have already decided that they will continue to limit attendance to 13K (IIRC). I anticipate that most universities will follow their lead.

The governor essentially left it up to the Florida schools to decide. The Miami Dolphins have already decided that they will continue to limit attendance to 13K (IIRC). I anticipate that most universities will follow their lead,
but but but but the sanctioning!!

but but but but the sanctioning!!
Do you disagree that changing a policy which prohibited large gatherings to a policy which authorizes large gatherings does in fact sanction large gatherings? He didn't order the stadiums full but he gave it his seal of approval.

Do you disagree that changing a policy which prohibited large gatherings to a policy which authorizes large gatherings does in fact sanction large gatherings? He didn't order the stadiums full but he gave it his seal of approval.
he removed the prohibition.

that's it.

whether they happen now is completely up to those who actually authorize, coordinate and execute them, along with anyone who chooses to purchase a ticket and follow through with attendance.

daddy gov't doesn't belong in the equation.

well then i will be incorrect. that would be OK with me. I would still bet that there will be few, if any, completely full stadiums in the next 60 days as you say. the locals can be given the decision making and i think even the locals will decide not to fill the stadiums completely up during this time. it won't hurt me to be wrong. I dont think the virus will spread easily outdoors but encouraging tens of thousands of people to congregate in these small college towns means they will be congregating inside other places like bars and restaurants and private parties. thus the allowance of fans into stadiums will indirectly increase the risk of virus spreading not because of attendance in the stadium but of the other activities involved on game weekends

Reactions: nu2u
he removed the prohibition.

that's it.

whether they happen now is completely up to those who actually authorize, coordinate and execute them, along with anyone who chooses to purchase a ticket and follow through with attendance.

daddy gov't doesn't belong in the equation.
you dont take a breathe in the morning without abiding by what others have decided for you that day. You might think you are a big boy but you are not. you abide by others rules all day long every day of the week. You only have the freedom to abide by all those laws and rules. thats your freedom. but go ahead and puff yourself up little man. you are no different than a government employee with a 3 inch employee conduct handbook
FREEDOM!!!

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
you dont take a breathe in the morning without abiding by what others have decided for you that day. You might think you are a big boy but you are not. you abide by others rules all day long every day of the week. You only have the freedom to abide by all those laws and rules. thats your freedom. but go ahead and puff yourself up little man. you are no different than a government employee with a 3 inch employee conduct handbook
FREEDOM!!!
LOL!!! I'm dead. post of the week.

'dont take a breathe in the morning'! absolutely hilarious

There will not be fans in the B10 - this is why they are doing the cutouts that ppl are paying for. Carry on

There will not be fans in the B10 - this is why they are doing the cutouts that ppl are paying for. Carry on
I believe they could have adopted a policy that allowed some attendance, say 25% capacity, but they would also have insisted on strict compliance with safety standards and, in the end, they wouldn't want to police it.

I believe they could have adopted a policy that allowed some attendance, say 25% capacity, but they would also have insisted on strict compliance with safety standards and, in the end, they wouldn't want to police it.
they should've just done what every other conference did and left it up to local authorities.

It simply astounds me how many people here are willing to ignore the advice of virologists, epidemiologists, nurses, and general MDs.

I am married to a nurse, and am privy to the conference calls between all of the entities mentioned above. It's real.

Am I happy I can't go watch a Husker game in person? No. Am I happy that I can't/shouldn't go into my favorite restaurants and bars in Lincoln? No. Am I happy I have to wear a mask for 9 hours/day at work? No.

But, I listen to the experts. They're not part of some crazy conspiracy to take away your hobbies and lives.

I do know this: If I have a medical emergency, I'm going to doctors. I'm certainly not going to have my neighbor Keith perform an appendectomy or heart surgery on me. It is what is, guys and gals. And, yes, it sucks. Unfortunately, it's real.

No but he is sanctioning the spread of coronavirus. If you pack tens of thousands of people into a stadium during an active outbreak, the virus will be be communally transmitted. This isn't a difficult concept.

Like I stated earlier, it is the governor's prerogative to set public health policy. You may remember that Desantis previously closed all restaurants and gyms located in Florida, He also signed EOs to close beaches, bowling alleys, and theatres. He sets the policy. Florida reported 2,580 new cases (+16%) and 139 more deaths (+53%) today. Either he believes that full capacity stadiums will not increase transmission or he knows that it will increase coronavirus cases and doesn't care.
Keep in mind this isnt March anymore. I had covid awhile back and some of the treatments out there now are working well, especially the one Trump took. Although there's still a lot of positive cases not as many people are getting as sick or dying. So im sure that enters into it.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
It simply astounds me how many people here are willing to ignore the advice of virologists, epidemiologists, nurses, and general MDs.

I am married to a nurse, and am privy to the conference calls between all of the entities mentioned above. It's real.

Am I happy I can't go watch a Husker game in person? No. Am I happy that I can't/shouldn't go into my favorite restaurants and bars in Lincoln? No. Am I happy I have to wear a mask for 9 hours/day at work? No.

But, I listen to the experts. They're not part of some crazy conspiracy to take away your hobbies and lives.

I do know this: If I have a medical emergency, I'm going to doctors. I'm certainly not going to have my neighbor Keith perform an appendectomy or heart surgery on me. It is what is, guys and gals. And, yes, it sucks. Unfortunately, it's real.

The problem is there are all kind of the medical "experts" you mention saying the exact opposite things. There is a pretty big division and a lot of that happens to be political. I'd like for one message to happen, but we are still learning on the fly and the info seems to change every single day. Fauci changes his message each day it seems like. There isn't a real good answer here. What I would say, is look at the revised CDC numbers. Yes the virus is a killer, but the fear we have put in people seems a bit outrageous. Folks 70+ should exercise a ton more caution, but as much as everyone says rely on the "science" or "experts"; those experts have continued to update that data and it isn't as scary as once thought. Death rates are not 8-10%.

My wife is a medical doctor, and we go out to bars and restaurants. We are working on getting tickets for a Bucs game as well. I’m glad FL gives us the OPTION to do what we decide is safe for us. You and your nurse enjoy your bunker.

I do want to point out that we are both under 40, and in great shape. If you’re old and/or have health issues then you should stay home.

At this point, everybody knows the dangers associated with gatherings they are making an informed choice whether to go. I prefer that to having a nanny tell you what you can or can't do.

My wife is a medical doctor, and we go out to bars and restaurants. We are working on getting tickets for a Bucs game as well. I’m glad FL gives us the OPTION to do what we decide is safe for us. You and your nurse enjoy your bunker.

I do want to point out that we are both under 40, and in great shape. If you’re old and/or have health issues then you should stay home.
your choices affect others is the problem. thanks so much for putting yourself above others. 95% of the planet doesn't go out to eat. i think you could survive. AND help society as a whole
but it is your choice to put you above others

your choices affect others is the problem. thanks so much for putting yourself above others. 95% of the planet doesn't go out to eat. i think you could survive. AND help society as a whole
but it is your choice to put you above others
but but but but this ruling will have no effect!
😭😭😭😭

95% of the planet doesn't go out to eat? maybe poke your head out of your own cornhole once in a while, you might be surprised what you see.

LOL!!! I'm dead. post of the week.

'dont take a breathe in the morning'! absolutely hilarious
it is hilarious that you spend your day abiding by others rules and then scream "FREEDOM!" when you can't go to a game of all things. It pretty much proves that it is strictly political for you. you pick and choose which you want freedom based on when it serves your political purposes

ADVERTISEMENT