ADVERTISEMENT

Full Stadiums Coming Soon

he removed the prohibition.

that's it.

whether they happen now is completely up to those who actually authorize, coordinate and execute them, along with anyone who chooses to purchase a ticket and follow through with attendance.

daddy gov't doesn't belong in the equation.
Can you go over this again, but slower so he can follow along?

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
it is hilarious that you spend your day abiding by others rules and then scream "FREEDOM!" when you can't go to a game of all things. It pretty much proves that it is strictly political for you. you pick and choose which you want freedom based on when it serves your political purposes
not as hilarious as you screaming "SELFISH!" when someone wants to go to a game after claiming the rules allowing such will have no impact.

what political purpose does attending a concert/sporting event serve, anyway?

Reactions: leodisflowers
but but but but this ruling will have no effect!
😭😭😭😭

95% of the planet doesn't go out to eat? maybe poke your head out of your own cornhole once in a while, you might be surprised what you see.
yes in case you dont know a small percentage of americans eat out each day and only a tiny fraction of the rest of the world eats out bro. i guess you really think the world revolves around nebraska and the USA. what goes on in the suburbs of the USA does not look remotely similar to the rest of the country or the world. go look up the definition of poverty you might learn something about half the people in the world. But im sure your ego will prevent you from humbling yourself.

your choices affect others is the problem. thanks so much for putting yourself above others. 95% of the planet doesn't go out to eat. i think you could survive. AND help society as a whole
but it is your choice to put you above others

The wrongest of all posts 👆

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
your choices affect others is the problem. thanks so much for putting yourself above others. 95% of the planet doesn't go out to eat. i think you could survive. AND help society as a whole
but it is your choice to put you above others

Huh? Do you know how the economy works? Restaurants employ people that need money to eat too.

Will someone let the farmer know his dog got loose again.

yes in case you dont know a small percentage of americans eat out each day and only a tiny fraction of the rest of the world eats out bro. i guess you really think the world revolves around nebraska and the USA. what goes on in the suburbs of the USA does not look remotely similar to the rest of the country or the world. go look up the definition of poverty you might learn something about half the people in the world
half = 95% now? hmmmmm

does owning yourself so severely come naturally? or have you been practicing?

also, if you see any polyps up there, get them checked. the board needs punching bags like you 😂 😂 😂

yes in case you dont know a small percentage of americans eat out each day and only a tiny fraction of the rest of the world eats out bro. i guess you really think the world revolves around nebraska and the USA. what goes on in the suburbs of the USA does not look remotely similar to the rest of the country or the world. go look up the definition of poverty you might learn something about half the people in the world. But im sure your ego will prevent you from humbling yourself.
retard.jpg

not as hilarious as you screaming "SELFISH!" when someone wants to go to a game after claiming the rules allowing such will have no impact.

what political purpose does attending a concert/sporting event serve, anyway?
it is selfish to say that we shouldn't behave in a way that might benefit others even if it requires a small sacrifice of our own. i think everyone would agree to that. infectious diseases require a community sacrifice. they take advantage of weak links like people who believe their individual desires are more important than the community as a whole.

half = 95% now? hmmmmm

also, if you see any polyps up there, get them checked. the board needs punching bags like you 😂 😂 😂

This amount of self ownage takes years of practice.

it is selfish to say that we shouldn't behave in a way that might benefit others even if it requires a small sacrifice of our own. i think everyone would agree to that. infectious diseases require a community sacrifice. they take advantage of weak links like people who believe their individual desires are more important than the community as a whole.
.and having a cap on gatherings doesn't really matter i doubt many, if any, will take advantage of the opportunity. if so, why does the removal of the cap matter? the people making the decisions on stadium capacity probably won't let the stadiums fill up anyway. this decision is not very relevant to anything. Its just a political ploy that has very little, if any , effect on anything.
this you? lol

half = 95% now? hmmmmm

Fyi @bingo65 it's a joke because your head is so far up your ass.

Explained cuz wasn't sure you'd get it.

half = 95% now? hmmmmm

that is some funny stuff. are you 12? half the people in the world may not have ever eaten out in their lives. much of the rest of the world doesn't make enough money to eat out frequently, if ever. the total percentage would be a very large number. but you wouldn't know because you dont read anything or care to learn about others. its all about you

that is some funny stuff. are you 12? half the people in the world may not have ever eaten out in their lives. much of the rest of the world doesn't make enough money to eat out frequently, if ever. the total percentage would be a very large number. but you wouldn't know because you dont read anything or care to learn about others. its all about you
the percentage would be very large? or 95%?

just trying to understand, all-knowing one

this you? lol
what does the stadium issue have to do with asking people to make individual decisions. they are not related. the stadium issue is benign. telling others to do what's best for them while you do whatever you want even if it could potentially harm others is the issue

the percentage would be very large? or 95%?

just trying to understand, all-knowing one
93.7% to be exact. as your parents always told you the people who start name calling are the ones losing the argument. You do a ton of name calling on this message board.

what does the stadium issue have to do with asking people to make individual decisions. they are not related. the stadium issue is benign. telling others to do what's best for them while you do whatever you want even if it could potentially harm others is the issue

There are no words in the English language that can properly verbalize the idiocy of this post.

you're literally calling someone selfish for wanting to go to a stadium like 10 minutes after claiming people's ability to go to stadiums is neither here nor there.

you have the gall to call my ego into question while going off on this contradictory tirade, which is entirely ego driven. I'm saying people should be able to choose what to do with their lives. you're telling them exactly how they should live according to your own beliefs.

kindly retreat back into your bunghole any time you'd like, friend.

It simply astounds me how many people here are willing to ignore the advice of virologists, epidemiologists, nurses, and general MDs.

I am married to a nurse, and am privy to the conference calls between all of the entities mentioned above. It's real.

Am I happy I can't go watch a Husker game in person? No. Am I happy that I can't/shouldn't go into my favorite restaurants and bars in Lincoln? No. Am I happy I have to wear a mask for 9 hours/day at work? No.

But, I listen to the experts. They're not part of some crazy conspiracy to take away your hobbies and lives.

I do know this: If I have a medical emergency, I'm going to doctors. I'm certainly not going to have my neighbor Keith perform an appendectomy or heart surgery on me. It is what is, guys and gals. And, yes, it sucks. Unfortunately, it's real.

This is really a gem of a post. The appeal to authority, virtue signaling, moral superiority, false equivalence - what a load of garbage.

Virologists and epi's calling up nurses ehh? Garbage

You mean like the experts in Sweden?

Or maybe these experts?

Maybe this one?

I do know this - whenever I make a totally worthless appeal to authority and try to virtue signal my moral superiority I always end it with some total bullshit false equivalence statement. In this case I'll equate known medical procedures to the flu of which we've suddenly decided to ignore decades of established medical knowledge and science. And over 99% of people live and the vast majority of the deaths are old, sick, fat people.

You were probably one of the geniuses clutching your pearls over the "exponential spread" back in March and April. Wrong then. Wrong now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
93.7% to be exact. as your parents always told you the people who start name calling are the ones losing the argument. You do a ton of name calling on this message board.

Bingo, everyone has an opinion, but based on the CDC and the numbers they have put out, why should we stay home if we are under 70? I'm curious of your opinion, as for me, I just don't think the risk is there. Most of my family has had it and they are in rural NE, but they also continued to live their life including my grandparents who are 87. Their opinion is they have one life to live and they are going to live it to the fullest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT