ADVERTISEMENT

Full capacity. Official..

So if simply the elimination of parasites boosted the immune response, I’m sure the study authors used a placebo controlled, double blind research design and measured the parasite levels in all test subjects throughout to control the confounding variable that parasites represent. That way the spurious causal relationship between variables can really be interpreted. Right?

So if simply the elimination of parasites boosted the immune response, I’m sure the study authors used a placebo controlled, double blind research design and measured the parasite levels in all test subjects throughout to control the confounding variable that parasites represent. That way the spurious causal relationship between variables can really be interpreted. Right?
They did not control variables that could affect the study outcome. More simply put, if you want to determine Ivermectin's effectiveness in preventing or treating COVID, in my opinion you would need to remove the variable of parasite burden. Ideally you would start with a group of test subjects all proven to be parasite free. It is a very well documented and scientifically proven fact in animals that parasites can and do suppress the immune system making the animal more susceptible to infectious agents. So was the observed improvement in outcomes in the study due to the chemistry of COVID affecting the virus OR was it due to improved immune function from removing parasites? I believe that parasitism is a potentially confounding variable.

There's been a lot of junk piss poor studies published by major medical journals dealing with COVID over the past year, most notably the study that the B1G used to suspend football due to fears over myocarditis.

Ivermectin would end the pandemic in a few weeks, but Big Pharma and Big Tech are shutting it down and it also doesn't force people to use an emergency vaccine.
This is true. If Ivermectin were allowed as a treatment for Covid, the emergency use mandate for the vaccines becomes null and void, so this is why all the misinformation from the govt on Ivermectin.

Reactions: leodisflowers
If ivermectin were to be recognized as a silver bullet for covid, an anti-iver faction would spring up claiming the government is pushing it in order to ____________ (fill in the blank with your preferred conspiracy theory).

If ivermectin were to be recognized as a silver bullet for covid, an anti-iver faction would spring up claiming the government is pushing it in order to ____________ (fill in the blank with your preferred conspiracy theory).
Yep. I think that is the thing with this virus. No matter what, it doesn't seem to be about the health of the people, instead it is about power and money.

WTF -Japan is NOT allowing spectators for the Olympics with a fraction of the cases we are having in the US. They've spent 30 billion to host the games and will not get any of the tourist/gate benefits. The whole world has gone fuc#ing CRAZY with this crap!
If you know the Japanese mentality it was obvious they weren't going to open for the games. My guess is October or November at the earliest they open to foreign travel.

Ivermectin can be purchased at Tractor Supply. But since the early days of Covid the boxes are in a glass case with a big sign taped to it saying for animal use only.
Behind glass case probably isn't anything new since 5L jug is in the neighborhood of$300. But yes the sign would be new. I know I spill a little on myself when ever I use it. Figured I should be worm/lice free but never dreamt anymore than that!!! Yea!!!

Yep. I think that is the thing with this virus. No matter what, it doesn't seem to be about the health of the people, instead it is about power and money.
of course. if it were actually about health, we would have been hearing about how to improve your immune system, lose weight, etc.

it's now 17 months later, and I haven't heard a single word in that direction from anyone claiming to be an expert

M
WTF -Japan is NOT allowing spectators for the Olympics with a fraction of the cases we are having in the US. They've spent 30 billion to host the games and will not get any of the tourist/gate benefits. The whole world has gone fuc#ing CRAZY with this crap!
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought only Tokyo not allowing. Events outside Tokyo were but that may be a misunderstanding on my part. Either case I guess Japan proving mask's don't work since they've been masking for decades

of course. if it were actually about health, we would have been hearing about how to improve your immune system, lose weight, etc.

it's now 17 months later, and I haven't heard a single word in that direction from anyone claiming to be an expert
The right solution is never the popular one.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
And, back to the thread about a full Memorial Stadium, the pressure is on, it could really get ugly and empty if we see anything close to last years product.

And, back to the thread about a full Memorial Stadium, the pressure is on, it could really get ugly and empty if we see anything close to last years product.
Demand for Husker tickets will be super high this fall due to pent up 2020 demand IMO. This is a great time to build enthusiasm for the program. They really need to get out to a fast start.

Reactions: WHCSC
Alot of truth in your statement.
I'm going to shake my head and laugh in 20 years when we do a post mortem on this era of time. So many people will be saying we should have known better. A lot of us did but we needed to be told to shut up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT