ADVERTISEMENT

Full capacity. Official..

Great news! The sellout streak will officially, unofficially and exofficially end — and the red headed boy will be sent packing back to Podunkville, Nebraska after blundering through another season.

As for the COVID debate that has to keep popping up, who cares if a bunch of stupid people won’t get the shot. The country’s IQ will benefit long term when large numbers of them die.

99 percent of those now dying of covid are not vaccinated. The vaccines work. To end the pandemic , we need a higher percentage of the country to be vaccinated. Otherwise it increases the chances for more mutations, and more surges.
What do you care? If you got the vaccine, you are protected, no? So those who don't want it are adults and free to make decisions for their own lives. The only people really at risk of dying are over the age of 65. Most of those are in poor health and need to take extra precautions. Everyone else needs plenty of vitamin d, vitamin c and iron. I'm shocked at how freaked out people all over this. I assume you're in your twenties? Seems to be the least scientifically literate bunch in our population. Just yesterday I saw a young lady driving a car by herself with a mask on and latex gloves. Made me sad to see someone so easily brainwashed

Get a vaccine or don’t, go to football games or don’t, wear a mask or don’t. All personal choices unless you have a medical condition that would preclude you from getting the vaccine, in which case you probably shouldn’t be hanging out with 90,000 people anyway.
My sentiments exactly…

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Great news! The sellout streak will officially, unofficially and exofficially end — and the red headed boy will be sent packing back to Podunkville, Nebraska after blundering through another season.

As for the COVID debate that has to keep popping up, who cares if a bunch of stupid people won’t get the shot. The country’s IQ will benefit long term when large numbers of them die.

.003% is a large number?

What do you care? If you got the vaccine, you are protected, no? So those who don't want it are adults and free to make decisions for their own lives. The only people really at risk of dying are over the age of 65. Most of those are in poor health and need to take extra precautions. Everyone else needs plenty of vitamin d, vitamin c and iron. I'm shocked at how freaked out people all over this. I assume you're in your twenties? Seems to be the least scientifically literate bunch in our population. Just yesterday I saw a young lady driving a car by herself with a mask on and latex gloves. Made me sad to see someone so easily brainwashed
Well people can make their own choice, I do support free choice. Full Stop.

BUT just so you know the reason vaccinated people do care about higher vaccination rates is because an unvaccinated population supports a continued breeding ground for the virus to infect and mutate through those people. The vaccines could prove to be ineffective against a future mutation. That's why vaccinated people do care about the virus being stamped out.

Well people can make their own choice, I do support free choice. Full Stop.

BUT just so you know the reason vaccinated people do care about higher vaccination rates is because an unvaccinated population supports a continued breeding ground for the virus to infect and mutate through those people. The vaccines could prove to be ineffective against a future mutation. That's why vaccinated people do care about the virus being stamped out.
It won't be stamped out. For people standing in the back, viruses get weaker with mutation, not stronger, which is why the delta fears are falling on deaf ears. There's been a flu shot for 76 years. Influenza has not been eradicated nor should we expect that it ever will be.

It won't be stamped out. For people standing in the back, viruses get weaker with mutation, not stronger, which is why the delta fears are falling on deaf ears. There's been a flu shot for 76 years. Influenza has not been eradicated nor should we expect that it ever will be.
Delta is NOT weaker, it's more infectious. That's why it has become the dominant variant. But ignore the facts if you want to.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I think you know where I stand on Fauci and the fear monger lock downs but you're wrong on this deal. In fact, the pathogenicity of a virus or bacteria can go either way when it mutates. It can become either less or more virulent. Whether or not it completely goes away in this form is dependent on getting widespread immunity before it has the potential to mutate in to a genetic type that the vaccine is either not effective at all against OR is marginally effective. It appears that the Delta variant already has some limited resistance to vaccinal immunity. Now that I'm vaccinated my goal is to get exposed as often as possible to wild virus to booster my immunity. Hopefully I get the old strain before I get the Delta one.

Now whether or not you chose to get vaccinated is your perogative but I think you're foolish and selfish if you don't. Even if you don't get seriously ill from the virus you could spread it to someone who can't get vaccinated such as a pregnant woman. Your odds of getting seriously ill from the wild virus is at least 5000 times greater than from the vaccine. The more people who get vaccinated the quicker this is removed as an issue for the left. Damn I still see people driving around in their cars in masks. A friend of mine's daughter who was going to school in the Twin Cities said that she wore a mask at all times just so the radical leftists up there would think she was a Biden supporter.

I think you know where I stand on Fauci and the fear monger lock downs but you're wrong on this deal. In fact, the pathogenicity of a virus or bacteria can go either way when it mutates. It can become either less or more virulent. Whether or not it completely goes away in this form is dependent on getting widespread immunity before it has the potential to mutate in to a genetic type that the vaccine is either not effective at all against OR is marginally effective. It appears that the Delta variant already has some limited resistance to vaccinal immunity. Now that I'm vaccinated my goal is to get exposed as often as possible to wild virus to booster my immunity. Hopefully I get the old strain before I get the Delta one.

Now whether or not you chose to get vaccinated is your perogative but I think you're foolish and selfish if you don't. Even if you don't get seriously ill from the virus you could spread it to someone who can't get vaccinated such as a pregnant woman. Your odds of getting seriously ill from the wild virus is at least 5000 times greater than from the vaccine. The more people who get vaccinated the quicker this is removed as an issue for the left. Damn I still see people driving around in their cars in masks. A friend of mine's daughter who was going to school in the Twin Cities said that she wore a mask at all times just so the radical leftists up there would think she was a Biden supporter.
And I think you're making stuff up as you go along

And I think you're making stuff up as you go along
And what exactly do you think I'm making up. I think you know I have a doctorate in a medical field and have dealt with viruses and vaccines for roughly 40 years. My spouse cared for ICU COVID patients throughout the pandemic which is still really not over. You may be right that we'll never be completely rid of this thing but the more people who don't get vaccinated the more likely that this thing sticks around for years. It's just the way it works in population medicine. IF IF IF we could get every single person on the globe vaccinated in a timely manner we could completely stamp it out. As it is with travel and the lack of access to vaccine in under developed countries we'll probably keep re-introducing new variants every year or so. Let's hope the work the Chinese did in that lab didn't turn this damned thing in to something that perpetually enhances it's ability to create disease. I have a suspicion that they were enhancing this thing to use it as a biological weapon.

And what exactly do you think I'm making up. I think you know I have a doctorate in a medical field and have dealt with viruses and vaccines for roughly 40 years. My spouse cared for ICU COVID patients throughout the pandemic which is still really not over. You may be right that we'll never be completely rid of this thing but the more people who don't get vaccinated the more likely that this thing sticks around for years. It's just the way it works in population medicine. IF IF IF we could get every single person on the globe vaccinated in a timely manner we could completely stamp it out. As it is with travel and the lack of access to vaccine in under developed countries we'll probably keep re-introducing new variants every year or so. Let's hope the work the Chinese did in that lab didn't turn this damned thing in to something that perpetually enhances it's ability to create disease. I have a suspicion that they were enhancing this thing to use it as a biological weapon.
Chuck Fina!!!!!!!!!

Ivermectin would end the pandemic in a few weeks, but Big Pharma and Big Tech are shutting it down and it also doesn't force people to use an emergency vaccine.
Ivermectin can be purchased at Tractor Supply. But since the early days of Covid the boxes are in a glass case with a big sign taped to it saying for animal use only.

Reactions: leodisflowers
blah, blah, blah. Covid DID NOT kill 600K in the US. That's one of the biggest lies ever told. We all know deaths are over-reported and misreported. It's disgusting, but it fits the narrative to lockdown and control society. Open your mind. World renowned doctors and scientists in every specialty from all over the world are/have been asking questions and sounding the alarm about the dangerous treatments coming from the groupthink 'experts'. They are censored and scorned for not following the herd. Wildly effective treatments like Ivermectin are vilified (no money in that). (Yes, there are studies) That's problematic. Mask up even though there are no proofs of efficacy and any thinking person knows why they cannot possibly work. Take the vaccine, it's experimental, doesn't prevent transmission, has unknown long-term effects and has injured and killed thousands. Yay! Oh, and keep wearing your mask. What? Why? Natural immunity? Never heard of it! Can't possibly be as good as what the baby powder people come up with.

So keep up with your screed and leave the heavy lifting to the medical technocracy. Just nod in agreement to whatever they say. Next thing, I imagine you'll say that Dr. flippity floppity Fauci is trustworthy!

Do you really think it is some big ploy? If so, who is behind it? Someone has to be THE driver. Who is benefiting the lockdown and control?

And whoever is driving the whole thing, do they have meetings to get everyone on board? There has to millions in the know on the ploy, right?

I do believe the Dems are weaponizing it. The same way the GOP is on the opposite side. I just don't think it is that nefarious. It is both sides fighting for power by politicizing a pandemic.

Personally, I think China is getting exactly what they wanted - to further divide America. Whether intentional or not, goal accomplished. And not because one side or the other are too dumb to realize it. It is because BOTH sides are too gullible to see it.

Out of control violence in Dem run cities??
Well there was that too but COVID wiped out huge numbers of the elderly population along with WAY too many younger folks. I lost a 66 year old friend who was in otherwise good health. He had just retired from being the head of radiology at a hospital. Our local nursing home has for the first time since it opened had so many empty beds that they laid off staff. Normally it took months to get a bed in there for a family member. Now you can have your pick of rooms.

One smaller factor in the death toll has been the increase of fatal drug overdoses and suicides but those numbers pale beside deaths from infections. Yes I KNOW some deaths were called COVID when in fact those folks were going to die within a matter of days from something else BUT the cold hard truth is that hundreds of thousands of people died who would have had years of life left if not for COVID.

Last edited:
Ivermectin can be purchased at Tractor Supply. But since the early days of Covid the boxes are in a glass case with a big sign taped to it saying for animal use only.
It could be because Ivermectin intended for livestock can kill humans........ Idiots grasping for straws would rather believe some crackpot on the internet than their Dr. I will say that it appears pretty clear that the most beneficial a person could do was to make sure they had some sunshine on their skin and milk and red meat in their diet. Vitamins A and D and Zinc sure seemed to have some effect on reducing the severity of disease.

Reactions: WHCSC
Ivermectin would end the pandemic in a few weeks, but Big Pharma and Big Tech are shutting it down and it also doesn't force people to use an emergency vaccine.
Um. No. There are several things that would end the pandemic but Ivermectin isn't one of them. IF it were BIG PHARMA and big tech would have snapped that up and made billions selling the drug. Ivermectin can do a lot of things including reducing parasitism which does in fact boost your immune capability but it has no direct effect on viruses. Interestingly in third world countries where parasitism is a big deal, Ivermectin might be helpful but it's effect is indirect. In developed countries it would be useless.

So. You speak for EVERY other healthcare worker? Every single one? Do you speak for the 20 nurses in Houston who got fired rather than get the shot? Thats pretty awesome that you speak for 100 percent of all health care workers in the country. Or is it the world? Or is it just your house?
Ive got no problem with your message, but clearly no one speaks for everyone.
There was a lot of fear mongering about the vaccine and unfortunately some nurses bought the idea that there was an antigen in the vaccine that would sterilize you. It is also TRUE that a HUGE number of nurses had already had COVID and were concerned that they could have an allergic reaction to the vaccine after having had the virus. There might be a little merit to that fear. I know a lot of nurses., dozens at least. Not all of them are very smart and as my wife says, "you can't fix stupid".

Every single nurse I know has gotten vaccinated. Every single Dr. I know expcept one has gotten vaccinated even after having COVID. I know ONE Dr. who was telling his patients to skip the vaccine and he's a nutjob Urologist who should have retired years ago. He's one of those guys who writes crazy letters to the editor about various conspiracies. Whacko.

Reactions: jmliehr
Um. No. There are several things that would end the pandemic but Ivermectin isn't one of them. IF it were BIG PHARMA and big tech would have snapped that up and made billions selling the drug. Ivermectin can do a lot of things including reducing parasitism which does in fact boost your immune capability but it has no direct effect on viruses. Interestingly in third world countries where parasitism is a big deal, Ivermectin might be helpful but it's effect is indirect. In developed countries it would be useless.
A lot of leading doctors in the field disagree with you........ There is plenty of material out there for you to read up on. I suggest looking into Dr. Pierre Kory and others on the Subject. His Twitter has tons of information as do a lot of the other studies he has been involved in.

A lot of leading doctors in the field disagree with you........ There is plenty of material out there for you to read up on. I suggest looking into Dr. Pierre Kory and others on the Subject. His Twitter has tons of information as do a lot of the other studies he has been involved in.
There are all kinds of anecdotal reports of "things that work". I've read about Ivermectin. People are reaching for straws on some of this. That said, this thread is an example of how polarized people have become on this issue. I can guarantee you that IF Ivermectin was a cure, it would have pretty quickly been WIDELY used by physicians. One thing is that you don't want to use something that could cause harm. Used inappropriately Ivermectin can kill people.

Part of the problem is people picking sides on COVID. They buy in to something and refuse to consider things that have proven out over time. I was a Trump supporter. I think Fauci is in at least some part to blame for the confusion and mistrust. Trump 's and Fauci's battles over COVID were a problem. Trump screwed up by taking center stage at those press conferences. He could have let Fauci hang himself. Trump was right about some things. He was wrong about others. Fauci destroyed public trust and in fact caused some of the political divide. Given some of the recent disclosures of his communication with the media one has to consider that some of it was intentional.

As I posted earlier, Ivermectin in under-developed and third world counties might be of benefit by treating concurrent parasitism. The VAST majority of the countries where the benefit of Ivermectin use in COVID patients were in third world countries where heavy parasitism is a HUGE problem. Bangladesh, Nigeria etc. I have no doubt that Ivermectin in those populations would help survival by reducing the immune suppression caused by parasites.

I guarantee you that intestinal parasites are immunosuppressive in mammals. That is a widely proven scientific fact. It is logical to think that Ivermectins would help humans in heavily parasitized populations like the ones in that study.

Or they didn't lock things down and they quickly reached a population level immunity....along with controlled immunosuppression caused by parasites. Yes Ivermectin probably helps a population like India's and Pakistan's which are heavily parasitized.

That curve looks like a pretty typical curve for a virus like this where control measures are absent.

There are all kinds of anecdotal reports of "things that work". I've read about Ivermectin. People are reaching for straws on some of this. That said, this thread is an example of how polarized people have become on this issue. I can guarantee you that IF Ivermectin was a cure, it would have pretty quickly been WIDELY used by physicians. One thing is that you don't want to use something that could cause harm. Used inappropriately Ivermectin can kill people.

Part of the problem is people picking sides on COVID. They buy in to something and refuse to consider things that have proven out over time. I was a Trump supporter. I think Fauci is in at least some part to blame for the confusion and mistrust. Trump 's and Fauci's battles over COVID were a problem. Trump screwed up by taking center stage at those press conferences. He could have let Fauci hang himself. Trump was right about some things. He was wrong about others. Fauci destroyed public trust and in fact caused some of the political divide. Given some of the recent disclosures of his communication with the media one has to consider that some of it was intentional.
OK, read this. https://eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-05/fccc-lpr050621.php
QUOTE - "Our latest research shows, once again, that when the totality of the evidence is examined, there is no doubt that ivermectin is highly effective as a safe prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19," said Paul E. Marik, M.D., FCCM, FCCP, founding member of the FLCCC and Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School. "We can no longer rely on many of the larger health authorities to make an honest examination of the medical and scientific evidence.

MONEY! It's about MONEY. It's always about MONEY.

Ivermectin is safe, effective AND CHEAP. The big tech companies have done their best to discredit and censor this information. Millions of people died needlessly while big pharma attempted to develop a 'vaccine'. The problem with popular thinking is there is very little actual thinking going on. I don't know about you, but I'm going to take the cheap drug that's been around for decades before trying some 9 month old experimental injection.

Reactions: leodisflowers

I'm not picking sides. If you want to get the vaccine fine, but there is a lot of info about how Ivermectin could be the stopper to the pandemic. I'm not a doctor or in the field, but I also love listening to all of the research on this on various podcasts. There is real data out there and it is being suppressed by Big Tech and Big Pharma because IVermectin is cheap and isn't going to make money. Instead it sounds like they are looking for the "new" Ivermectin so they can sell it at a step price. If you don't believe in it fine... Not going to argue that, but there are plenty of prominent doctors and studies right now showing that Ivermectin could be a silver bullet kind of like the vaccine. Either way, it is good for the world if this works.

OK, read this. https://eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-05/fccc-lpr050621.php
QUOTE - "Our latest research shows, once again, that when the totality of the evidence is examined, there is no doubt that ivermectin is highly effective as a safe prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19," said Paul E. Marik, M.D., FCCM, FCCP, founding member of the FLCCC and Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School. "We can no longer rely on many of the larger health authorities to make an honest examination of the medical and scientific evidence.

MONEY! It's about MONEY. It's always about MONEY.

Ivermectin is safe, effective AND CHEAP. The big tech companies have done their best to discredit and censor this information. Millions of people died needlessly while big pharma attempted to develop a 'vaccine'. The problem with popular thinking is there is very little actual thinking going on. I don't know about you, but I'm going to take the cheap drug that's been around for decades before trying some 9 month old experimental injection.
Again, Ivermectin has not been studied sufficiently in developed countries to determine if it would help a non-parasitized patient group. Should we do that study? It isn't about the money. I do AGREE with you that it gets harder and harder to trust what the powers that be tell us. Fauci virtually destroyed the public trust of half of our population. I've ALWAYS had a healthy skepticism of the studies that drug and vaccine companies publish. Often they're performed by university researchers who have received grants from those same companies.

What you find when you sit through hours and hours of lectures on various vaccines and therapies (which I did again this past month) is that studies and results can be manipulated to reach a desired outcome. What also becomes evident is that "experts" will look at the same studies and reach different conclusions, just as I note that the studies you guys linked were performed on populations which very likely experience an immunosuppressive level of parasitism. That influences the outcome of the study and how it should be interpreted.

WTF -Japan is NOT allowing spectators for the Olympics with a fraction of the cases we are having in the US. They've spent 30 billion to host the games and will not get any of the tourist/gate benefits. The whole world has gone fuc#ing CRAZY with this crap!
I think they hired Fauci as a consultant. I don't really care about the Olympics anyway. The corruption turned me off a long time ago.

WTF -Japan is NOT allowing spectators for the Olympics with a fraction of the cases we are having in the US. They've spent 30 billion to host the games and will not get any of the tourist/gate benefits. The whole world has gone fuc#ing CRAZY with this crap!
Japan didn't need another reason to hate China. They just got a big one. Nice work CCP. 😠

I'm not picking sides. If you want to get the vaccine fine, but there is a lot of info about how Ivermectin could be the stopper to the pandemic. I'm not a doctor or in the field, but I also love listening to all of the research on this on various podcasts. There is real data out there and it is being suppressed by Big Tech and Big Pharma because IVermectin is cheap and isn't going to make money. Instead it sounds like they are looking for the "new" Ivermectin so they can sell it at a step price. If you don't believe in it fine... Not going to argue that, but there are plenty of prominent doctors and studies right now showing that Ivermectin could be a silver bullet kind of like the vaccine. Either way, it is good for the world if this works.
I'm not picking sides. I understand the hesitancy of getting the vaccine based on the fear created by people with political motives. It has become a political football and that's sad. I've dealt with epidemiology and viruses for my whole adult career spanning 40 years now. I believe based on my scientific knowledge that the vaccine is safe and effective and I wanted my whole family to get it ASAP. I also know the pharmacology of Ivermectin and I suspect that the risk of people having a fatal sensitivity to Ivermectin is higher than the risk of having a fatal reaction to COVID vaccine. The fear spread of the mRNA vaccines just astounded me. It's the absolute safest technology we could ever hope for in the manufacture of a vaccine because it all but eliminates all of the other foreign proteins in a vaccine which we might react to.

Reactions: jmliehr
Sorry, I, and every other healthcare worker, are sick and tired of the flat out lies being put on social media every minute of every day. Meanwhile, people are dying needlessly because they only listen to their echo chambers, and have no clue about the reality of the situation.
Sorry, I, and every other healthcare worker.......

Not true.

Sorry, I, and every other healthcare worker.......

Not true.
It's easy when you're in the middle of the fire fight to assume that everybody is having that same experience. That said, every single healthcare worker I know who is of sound mind is recommending vaccination for just about everybody. There are some exceptions for some people with health concerns.

Get a vaccine or don’t, go to football games or don’t, wear a mask or don’t. All personal choices unless you have a medical condition that would preclude you from getting the vaccine, in which case you probably shouldn’t be hanging out with 90,000 people anyway.
I agree with this. Being outside will help some too. Since it was made into a political issue last year, nobody on here has influenced a single person to change their mind about it. I hope we can pack Memorial Stadium and show our players that at least one standard of this program is still intact.

the jury is still out on long term possible side effects on the mrna and the more traditional j and j vacines. anyone who says anything different KNOWS just enough to be dangerous. the numbers right now favor getting the shot vs trying your luck against wuhan flu.
the fda has numerous times approved and declared meds to be safe and effective only to rescind their decision years later with further information. you just have to go with the best info available today, kind of like new recruits.
if i was calling balls and strikes on this, i would say get it done. life is a dangerous place to live.

the jury is still out on long term possible side effects on the mrna and the more traditional j and j vacines. anyone who says anything different KNOWS just enough to be dangerous. the numbers right now favor getting the shot vs trying your luck against wuhan flu.
the fda has numerous times approved and declared meds to be safe and effective only to rescind their decision years later with further information. you just have to go with the best info available today, kind of like new recruits.
if i was calling balls and strikes on this, i would say get it done. life is a dangerous place to live.
The good ole Shanghai Shivers...

Reactions: huntered
I think they hired Fauci as a consultant. I don't really care about the Olympics anyway. The corruption turned me off a long time ago.
When I was a kid the Olympics were a big deal and summer and winter had a handful of events (gymnastics, swimming and track in summer; downhill, slalom, sled, and ice skating in winter). Now there are so many events I'm surprised they don't have poker or tiddlie winks..it has gotten ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT