ADVERTISEMENT

Full capacity. Official..

I'm fine with that. Just hope covid rates don't spike. No one nee

I'm fine with that. Just hope covid rates don't spike. No one needs that.
Of course they are going to spike and hysteria will follow. Influenza jumps in late fall through the winter. It has, every year, for decades. This is the same. Upper respiratory illness, transmittable, and prone to mutate. It's the flu. I hope no one thinks it will be eradicated. That's fantasy. What kind of Dr are you anyway???

Of course they are going to spike and hysteria will follow. Influenza jumps in late fall through the winter. It has, every year, for decades. This is the same. Upper respiratory illness, transmittable, and prone to mutate. It's the flu. I hope no one thinks it will be eradicated. That's fantasy. What kind of Dr are you anyway???
Possibly the double mask wearing flip flopper Fauci??

Last edited:
Reactions: drubendall
Please educate us with your knowledge about influenza. In what year(s) did Influenza kill 600K in the US?
"This is the same." Stop acting like the countless internet doctors who pretend to know anything about epidemiology. Our society has now evolved from internet tough guys on football forums, to internet tough guys who regurgitate what they hear in their echo chambers about any topic, and act like they actually paid attention in their intro to biology class in high school.
Make sure to tell every doctor and nurse that you meet that they are liars, and part of a big hoax. Shouldn't be a problem if you truly believe what you post on the internet.

Please educate us with your knowledge about influenza. In what year(s) did Influenza kill 600K in the US?
"This is the same." Stop acting like the countless internet doctors who pretend to know anything about epidemiology. Our society has now evolved from internet tough guys on football forums, to internet tough guys who regurgitate what they hear in their echo chambers about any topic, and act like they actually paid attention in their intro to biology class in high school.
Make sure to tell every doctor and nurse that you meet that they are liars, and part of a big hoax. Shouldn't be a problem if you truly believe what you post on the internet.

tenor.gif

Possibly the double mask wearing flip flopper Fauci?? 😆

Possibly the double mask wearing flip flopper Fauci?? 😆

Is this the type of hysteria that is being made fun of? Again, please head down to SW Missouri (or any other area with low vaccination rates) and let all these doctors and nurses know that the covid pandemic is a hoax...

Is this the type of hysteria that is being made fun of? Again, please head down to SW Missouri (or any other area with low vaccination rates) and let all these doctors and nurses know that the covid pandemic is a hoax...
600k? All died of Covid? You believe that? Only a bunch of liberal fear mongerers could take a thread about reopening Husker events at full capacity turn it into another fear fest. Go back to hiding in your basement with Fauci. The rest are ready to get back to normal. 99 percent survivability rate. I'll take my chances. Lol

Last edited:
Sorry, I, and every other healthcare worker, are sick and tired of the flat out lies being put on social media every minute of every day. Meanwhile, people are dying needlessly because they only listen to their echo chambers, and have no clue about the reality of the situation.
Perhaps the people pushing vaccines should give the impression that the vaccine works. Instead they still wear masks, still social distance and are still act like this is March of 2020. What is the incentive for getting the vaccine, if those that are pushing it don’t believe in its effectiveness. That is your SW Missouri problem.

blah, blah, blah. Covid DID NOT kill 600K in the US. That's one of the biggest lies ever told. We all know deaths are over-reported and misreported. It's disgusting, but it fits the narrative to lockdown and control society. Open your mind. World renowned doctors and scientists in every specialty from all over the world are/have been asking questions and sounding the alarm about the dangerous treatments coming from the groupthink 'experts'. They are censored and scorned for not following the herd. Wildly effective treatments like Ivermectin are vilified (no money in that). (Yes, there are studies) That's problematic. Mask up even though there are no proofs of efficacy and any thinking person knows why they cannot possibly work. Take the vaccine, it's experimental, doesn't prevent transmission, has unknown long-term effects and has injured and killed thousands. Yay! Oh, and keep wearing your mask. What? Why? Natural immunity? Never heard of it! Can't possibly be as good as what the baby powder people come up with.

So keep up with your screed and leave the heavy lifting to the medical technocracy. Just nod in agreement to whatever they say. Next thing, I imagine you'll say that Dr. flippity floppity Fauci is trustworthy!

Sorry, I, and every other healthcare worker, are sick and tired of the flat out lies being put on social media every minute of every day. Meanwhile, people are dying needlessly because they only listen to their echo chambers, and have no clue about the reality of the situation.

Blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...blah blah blah.

Reactions: ICHerky
Sorry, I, and every other non-healthcare worker, are sick and tired of the flat out lies (and half-truths) being put out in the media every minute of every day. Meanwhile, small businesses are dying needlessly, and and there is an overall mental health decline because "experts" that lead the healthcare field are contradicting themselves at every turn, and have no clue of the reality of that situation.

Now go ahead and double down on the guy who likely had a hand in creating this damn virus...

I'm fine with that. Just hope covid rates don't spike. No one needs that.
You mean like they have in South Dakota who has had full restaurants throughout? They're having their biggest tourism year ever and no spike. The cities and states that were locked down with no kids in schools are the ones who are going to have the problems.

WOW! Take a seat and settle down. The OP did not need to ask for your permission to state his thoughts

600k? All died of Covid? You believe that? Only a bunch of liberal fear mongerers could take a thread about reopening Husker events at full capacity turn it into another fear fest. Go back to hiding in your basement with Fauci. The rest are ready to get back to normal. 99 percent survivability rate. I'll take my chances. Lol

The US had 30% more deaths in 2020 than a normal year. I'll let you guess what caused it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH Listen to me!

So. You speak for EVERY other healthcare worker? Every single one? Do you speak for the 20 nurses in Houston who got fired rather than get the shot? Thats pretty awesome that you speak for 100 percent of all health care workers in the country. Or is it the world? Or is it just your house?
Ive got no problem with your message, but clearly no one speaks for everyone.

Perhaps the people pushing vaccines should give the impression that the vaccine works. Instead they still wear masks, still social distance and are still act like this is March of 2020. What is the incentive for getting the vaccine, if those that are pushing it don’t believe in its effectiveness. That is your SW Missouri problem.
99 percent of those now dying of covid are not vaccinated. The vaccines work. To end the pandemic , we need a higher percentage of the country to be vaccinated. Otherwise it increases the chances for more mutations, and more surges.

blah, blah, blah. Covid DID NOT kill 600K in the US. That's one of the biggest lies ever told. We all know deaths are over-reported and misreported. It's disgusting, but it fits the narrative to lockdown and control society. Open your mind. World renowned doctors and scientists in every specialty from all over the world are/have been asking questions and sounding the alarm about the dangerous treatments coming from the groupthink 'experts'. They are censored and scorned for not following the herd. Wildly effective treatments like Ivermectin are vilified (no money in that). (Yes, there are studies) That's problematic. Mask up even though there are no proofs of efficacy and any thinking person knows why they cannot possibly work. Take the vaccine, it's experimental, doesn't prevent transmission, has unknown long-term effects and has injured and killed thousands. Yay! Oh, and keep wearing your mask. What? Why? Natural immunity? Never heard of it! Can't possibly be as good as what the baby powder people come up with.

So keep up with your screed and leave the heavy lifting to the medical technocracy. Just nod in agreement to whatever they say. Next thing, I imagine you'll say that Dr. flippity floppity Fauci is trustworthy!
I’ve lived it at work for the past 16 months. Nobody is lying. Again, feel free to call every doctor and nurse who have taken care of covid patients liars to their face.
Fact: 99 percent of patients now dying of covid are unvaccinated.
Lie: thousands have been killed by the vaccine. Please cite your reference.

Just see "I am Legend" to see how this story ends. A zombie apocalypse caused by a vaccine. I'm spending my time stocking up on weapons, ammo, and food for when the fit hits the shan in coming year.

Reactions: WHCSC
99 percent of those now dying of covid are not vaccinated. The vaccines work. To end the pandemic , we need a higher percentage of the country to be vaccinated. Otherwise it increases the chances for more mutations, and more surges.
Ivermectin would end the pandemic in a few weeks, but Big Pharma and Big Tech are shutting it down and it also doesn't force people to use an emergency vaccine.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Just see "I am Legend" to see how this story ends. A zombie apocalypse caused by a vaccine. I'm spending my time stocking up on weapons, ammo, and food for when the fit hits the shan in coming year.
****! Come on. I was waiting for that to come out on Betamax. Dick

Sort of the point. If Biden wouldn’t wear a mask when sitting in a room with a bunch of people already vaccinated as well. If we didn’t have ESPN broadcasting games from their living rooms. If we didn’t have Dr./politician Fauci telling people that even with a vaccine you need to mask up and social distance, you might have better results in some of the areas where people are not getting vaccinated. There is no trust because no one in power, that the main stream media will cover, is actually living their life as if the vaccine works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT