ADVERTISEMENT

Frost will be in Lincoln tonight

Plane is still on the ground in Orlando 40 minutes after scheduled departure time.

Sucks that they put in all of that work, but can only enjoy the fruits of their labor for a couple hours. But, that is the name of the game when there is big money involved.

you guys are all wrong...he's heading to Harry's Wonder Bar...home of the Scott Frostie

So since they basically left right after the game, their desks really were getting cleaned out this week?

At the same time... if they are going to coach in the bowl game, they had better get their pens and paper put back in their desk drawers so they can game-plan for a win...

One can be "happy" with the head coach hire and underwhelmed with (rumored) assistant hire(s). Only a cuck closes their eyes in full support without voicing their opinion.

Was hoping for a better DL coach, will give all coaches a chance.

I'm on board with this, especially if a UCF defensive coach. It sure looked like they sacrificed size for speed. The hope is that they can recruit/develop size and speed at Nebraska.

Yep, that's why there are new offers out from Frost and his current Nebraska staff.

Reactions: coachDubs
This is good news.

He's gonna outsource recruiting like a Mofo.

Keep it up Dubs...

GBR

Some underwhelming hires on the defensive side so I hope it's delayed.

Honestly, I thought there would be a slight chance that JP would end up on Frost's staff... not for it or against it, but thought it would happen.

I'm willing to give all of the hires the benefit of the doubt just as I did with Callahan, Bo, and Riley. You pay the guy $35 million, let's let him put together the staff he wants. He knows what's expected here, I trust he'll make the best choices possible in the best interest of the players and team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT