ADVERTISEMENT

Frost to Syracuse?

A lot of coaches people thought were of quality have gone to Syracuse and died. If people think Lincoln has geographic challenges, that's nothing compared to the Syracuse.

Back when Syracuse was good, they owned New Jersey in recruiting. Those days are gone.

wow! surprising. If he makes this move, I'm curious as to who would be on his staff.

Good for him being on the list. But I kind of hope he gets a call from Maryland. Would be somewhat comical to see him go from Nike U to Under Armour U. He would get his foot in the Big 10.........;)

UCF and Houston seem like a great place for a first gig. Lower level, lots of talent in the backyard. Good potential to win early, nice spot to learn how to be a head coach.

Reactions: HudsonValleyHusker
UCF and Houston seem like a great place for a first gig. Lower level, lots of talent in the backyard. Good potential to win early, nice spot to learn how to be a head coach.
I think Houston would be a great place for him to cut his teeth. Lots of local talent, program on the rise and wouldn't require a major retooling job with the current roster. Wish him well wherever he ends up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT