ADVERTISEMENT

Frost to Bama?

dand84

Blackshirt
Oct 28, 2017

19 minutes in after the Dom Raiola interview. Is Frost in the mix as an OC with BOB leaving? Bama is rehabilitation U for coaches. All bad things aside on Frost as a Head Coach, I think he is a good x’s and o’s guy and put together good offensive packages and systems when he is simply handed good players.

Well good, maybe that would bring Alabama down a notch or two. Ha.

Hard to believe though that Frost is going to relocate from the Arizona mansion he just bought to move to Alabama.
I’m not sure if he blew his wad on the mansion or not. If not, he has plenty of cash for dual-housing. And if not, he can find a young girl that will let him sleep at her pad.

Let's say he does go to Alabama and becomes their OC, does Nebraska get some of the payout money back or does he pull a Mike Riley and work at another school for practically nothing.

Reactions: cavalot
Let's say he does go to Alabama and becomes their OC, does Nebraska get some of the payout money back or does he pull a Mike Riley and work at another school for practically nothing.
I think it was more of a severance type deal. I don’t think we get anything back.

I mean, he sure as Hell ain’t writing us a check.

I think it was more of a severance type deal. I don’t think we get anything back.

I mean, he sure as Hell ain’t writing us a check.
Is Nebraska making payments to him or did they write one big check? I really don't know just curious.

I’m not sure if he blew his wad on the mansion or not. If not, he has plenty of cash for dual-housing. And if not, he can find a young girl that will let him sleep at her pad.
I'm not doubting he has the cash for dual houses BUT I don't know how good it would be for him to be working in Alabama and his wife living in Arizona. Especially if any of those rumors are true.

Is Nebraska making payments to him or did they write one big check? I really don't know just curious.
I was thinking it was one, but don’t know. I’m pretty sure, regardless, the money was committed to him and if it wasn’t one check, he’ll get it all.

19 minutes in after the Dom Raiola interview. Is Frost in the mix as an OC with BOB leaving? Bama is rehabilitation U for coaches. All bad things aside on Frost as a Head Coach, I think he is a good x’s and o’s guy and put together good offensive packages and systems when he is simply handed good players.
I really could see this and Saban would be perfect for instilling discipline and an understanding of running a program in a guy like Frost.

Frost also being mentioned as a candidate for O.C. at Miami.

If Gate 25 was a distraction for him, I can't imagine it's a good idea for him to live near Miami Beach.
I doubt he is even under consideration, just because some writer wrote a article and included him with 10 other people was just throwing mud to wall hoping it sticks..

I doubt he is even under consideration, just because some writer wrote a article and included him with 10 other people was just throwing mud to wall hoping it sticks..
Agreed

That dipshit is un-hirable

I wouldn’t take him as a volunteer in pee wee football

He’s not qualified to round up balls after practice in a P5 program much less call plays

could make a decent little league coach
bnb.jpg

Pretty sure everyone writing fair market value into their contracts .

ADVERTISEMENT