ADVERTISEMENT

Frost says that no decision has been made

Most of this is being dealt with by his agent anyways.. not like it’s directly effecting him or the team’s game prep

Reactions: HuskerDana
We have way to many fans over dissecting everything people say. Maybe he’s just being real. Guys why set yourself up for a kick in the nuts. Just let it play out. If we get him, we will get him. One way or another, Riley will be gone and I pray Moos finds us the best possible HC out there and this time the HC gets the job done.

This is what I see. He has not denied one thing. He is just denying that he has agreed to anything. That sounds about right for a coach with multiple weeks left in the season.

Martystuart-fls.jpg

Not that anyone on here cares about country but Marty Stuart played amazing before Chris Stapleton!! And god this place is as empty as a UCF game. But god damn the music is great!!

I keep trying to convince my wife to left our 4 month old to grow an unbelievable mullet like Marty, and he is damn close. She just keeps insisting on cutting it but I have final say on his hair

Good Lord, Marty, cut that ridiculous bird's nest.

This is what I see. He has not denied one thing. He is just denying that he has agreed to anything. That sounds about right for a coach with multiple weeks left in the season.

Martystuart-fls.jpg

Not that anyone on here cares about country but Marty Stuart played amazing before Chris Stapleton!! And god this place is as empty as a UCF game. But god damn the music is great!!

I keep trying to convince my wife to left our 4 month old to grow an unbelievable mullet like Marty, and he is damn close. She just keeps insisting on cutting it but I have final say on his hair

Empty? It didn’t stay that way. Almost a sell out, and plenty of people working on having Larry Hagman’s liver.

Scott has integrity and seems like a straight shooter. Do you think it is possible he is honestly waiting to make a decision until the regular season is over?

I just don't see him being someone who deals with distractions.
I think that is possible. If he is interested in the Nebraska job, however, he likely knows he isn’t going to have until after UCF’s bowl game to make a decision.

If anything, we fans wanting Frost may collectively shoot ourselves in the foot by forcing the issue, despite UCF having a record-breaking season. Let’s not act as if Scott Frost doesn’t care about that. And first and foremost, his players.

If Frost wasn’t allocating all of his mental and physical resources towards his players/team at UCF, I don’t know what kind of example that would potentially set for Nebraska players.

I think I just talked/typed myself into believing we won’t hear any word until after UCF’s bowl game. But who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoFL Husker
I keep trying to convince my wife to let our 4 month old to grow an unbelievable mullet like Marty, and he is damn close. She just keeps insisting on cutting it but I have final say on his hair
This is awesome. But the growing of a mullet is a slippery slope, sir. It can’t always be a party in the back.

Reactions: Skerz4Life50
I think that is possible. If he is interested in the Nebraska job, however, he likely knows he isn’t going to have until after UCF’s bowl game to make a decision.

If anything, we fans wanting Frost may collectively shoot ourselves in the foot by forcing the issue, despite UCF having a record-breaking season. Let’s not act as if Scott Frost doesn’t care about that. And first and foremost, his players.

If Frost wasn’t allocating all of his mental and physical resources towards his players/team at UCF, I don’t know what kind of example that would potentially set for Nebraska players.

I think I just talked/typed myself into believing we won’t hear any word until after UCF’s bowl game. But who knows.

Most likely to me he is shutting down any speculation until after USF game. Which fits the timeline. And no, I don't think he has "secretly" hashed out a deal, because that would be disingenuous, and I don't think Frost is going to be harboring that secret during his team's run to New Year's Day. Bad JuJu, dishonest from what he has publicly stated, and not The Nebraska Way, IMO

Reactions: Snickerdoodle70
Empty? It didn’t stay that way. Almost a sell out, and plenty of people working on having Larry Hagman’s liver.
It didn’t stay that way at all. The two openers it was basically empty, but for Chris it was full. So I guess like most concerts ha...I just don’t normally show up for the openers either cause o am usually pregaming (so definitely being a hypocrite)

That is pathetic.

Why is this pathetic? Maybe they live in Philadelphia and it’s more convenient to see Frost than to drive to Happy Valley? Maybe the tickets were given to them? Hell I’ve been finding myself watching more UCF film than NU this season, doesn’t make me a bad fan.

Frost is being politically correct. Let me dissect his quote.

Hasn't paid attention to rumors. Ok, is he really going to come out and admit this?

No decision has been made. Of course there hasn't, Riley is still our coach so no official offer has been made.

He could have very easily came out and ended this by saying "I'm not interested in Nebraska". Well, he didn't do that.
Let's not dissect his quote.

It could very well be right in what you are saying and implying. And it could be absolutely wrong.

Because there is the possibility that Scott meant exactly what he said. And there is the possibility that he does not come to Nebraska.

Everyone has an opinion and a feeling of his plans. But we will not know for awhile what they are. We all need to breathe deep and let it rest awhile.

Let's not help Scott make a decision not to come to Nebraska partially because of the incessant howling and public assumptions about him.

As a Fan Base we do make a difference. It is not always a good one.

Oh yeah....I am sure he is pissed. And I don't blame him. But I am sure that would mean I would be making a call to my agent if I was Frost. If there is a leak, that is where it would have to come from.
Yes it could be it's his agent who's leaking this. Why? As a way to drive up a bidding war between all the potential suitors. It's a game that Big Game Bob's agent used to play quite effectively.

Reactions: HuskerDana
It didn’t stay that way at all. The two openers it was basically empty, but for Chris it was full. So I guess like most concerts ha...I just don’t normally show up for the openers either cause o am usually pregaming (so definitely being a hypocrite)

So you are one of the few smart people who gets there early.

That is pathetic.
UCF is better football than NU right now...and stalking scott frost is more entertaining than looking at whoever the NU coaches are...I don't even know their names...I went to 56 straight home games in Lincoln, I live so close to stadium that I can hear the roar of the opponents fans as they score on us, yet I watched four minutes of this pathetic 2017 rendition, and saw that we were struggling with Arkansas with a state next to it...then just hoped for a new direction.

UCF is better football than NU right now...and stalking scott frost is more entertaining than looking at whoever the NU coaches are...I don't even know their names...I went to 56 straight home games in Lincoln, I live so close to stadium that I can hear the roar of the opponents fans as they score on us, yet I watched four minutes of this pathetic 2017 rendition, and saw that we were struggling with Arkansas with a state next to it...then just hoped for a new direction.
So you are a fair weather fan?

Reactions: REDZONEDAN
You're about to eat some major crow. Trust me.
There is zero % chance Frost is at UCF next year. Not saying he will be at Neb 100%, but he will be somewhere other than UCF. He is too competitive of a person to be locked in the AAC and not be able to play for anything significant. Unless UCF is able to move to a power 5 in the very near future, Frost is gone.

Reactions: headcard
[

QUOTE="spacecoastknight, post: 3921112, member: 71482"]You're about to eat some major crow. Trust me.[/QUOTE]
You guys better prepare yourself you are not keeping frost. All this talk about getting into the playoff winning national championships and other things is not in the real world. If frost wants to compete with the top in the country he has to coach in P5 conference simple as that

• If you keep winning big and can develop a fan base large enough - then maybe at some point in the future you will have a chance to join a P5 conference but not anytime soon
  • Winning in your conference is not the same as winning in a P5 conference. Yes you guys look great - however the conference does not - Conference record against P5 teams this year is 3 -11 with the signature win against UCLA who is doing so bad they have fired their coach
This is not a slam against UCF you are having a terrific season and have potential but you are still second tier in the college football world the only way out of that is to join a P5 conference but you do not have the fan following nor the winning tradition needed to get an invite if realignment happened in the near future- maybe in the years to come but not now and really the only conference who would look is the Big12 who may not be around in future years anyhow

[

QUOTE="spacecoastknight, post: 3921112, member: 71482"]You're about to eat some major crow. Trust me.
You guys better prepare yourself you are not keeping frost. All this talk about getting into the playoff winning national championships and other things is not in the real world. If frost wants to compete with the top in the country he has to coach in P5 conference simple as that

• If you keep winning big and can develop a fan base large enough - then maybe at some point in the future you will have a chance to join a P5 conference but not anytime soon
  • Winning in your conference is not the same as winning in a P5 conference. Yes you guys look great - however the conference does not - Conference record against P5 teams this year is 3 -11 with the signature win against UCLA who is doing so bad they have fired their coach
This is not a slam against UCF you are having a terrific season and have potential but you are still second tier in the college football world the only way out of that is to join a P5 conference but you do not have the fan following nor the winning tradition needed to get an invite if realignment happened in the near future- maybe in the years to come but not now and really the only conference who would look is the Big12 who may not be around in future years anyhow[/QUOTE]
That is what these UCF people for whatever reason just don't grasp. As of now UCF is a dead end program it can't go up any more than it is right now. This is the best it can get. No coach in their right mind would stay. All coaches want to at least have a shot to get into the NC game. UCF could go undefeated the next 10 years and be luck to crack the top 10. Frost is gone. UCF fans are just late to the party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT