ADVERTISEMENT

Frost or Walters

donahues17

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 5, 2005
Who do you think or know truly calls the plays or do they share the duties?

Last edited:
IMO there's already a damn good WR coach on staff - at least when he coached my brother, the WR's were serious on the pitch and asses hit the deck

He doesn't have the "want ta" for recruiting anymore though does he?

Don't believe he spent a lot of time on the road recruiting for quite some time. He was influential in bringing in some top recruits, tho. And that man can develop players.

We could get Mike Huffman from Bell West decently cheap as an offensive assistant. Not sure what his main focus is though.

I have seen nothing from Walters that justifies his presence. We know he isn't a true OC, we hear week after week that WR play is a critical weakness, he isn't landing marquee WR recruits.

What would ya say...ya do here? It doesn't have to be Ron Brown but I wouldn't fuss for one second over the idea of Walters and DeWitt finding someplace else to coach next year.

956becc8bbd44b1f916d0229c7816debd9a38aed07e1e1f2e25773c83d56338e.jpg

Only reason I say Ron Brown is he's already there, his receivers were blocking machines, tough hombre, and could catch. Back then our QBs weren't the most accurate so if it was anywhere close that's as good as it was going to get so you better catch it

Not sure Brown would be the wow factor for recruits but he's genuine. Not sure he wants to do that much traveling anymore

Only reason I say Ron Brown is he's already there, his receivers were blocking machines, tough hombre, and could catch. Back then our QBs weren't the most accurate so if it was anywhere close that's as good as it was going to get so you better catch it

Not sure Brown would be the wow factor for recruits but he's genuine. Not sure he wants to do that much traveling anymore
Best blocking and hardest hitting receivers in the nation when he was coaching them.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT