ADVERTISEMENT

Frost on Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Two things. First put on some pants before you go upstairs and ask Mommy if you are allowed to make that big of a bet. I know you live in the basement but she doesn't deserve to have to see you in your underwear.

Second of all. There is no way I would want to make a bet that goes against what I want to do. I love all the SE and MR negative posts. I find Davec a very useful tactic in watching you and the other MR apologists melt down. After all we had to listen to your excuses for 3 full years. I think its alright to have an off season of happiness about how bad it has been the last 3 years and how much better SF is already making it.

What really sucks for you is you are still stuck. You can't rid yourself of MR and you find yourself quietly......and not so quietly.......waiting to see if SF doesn't lead up to expectations so you can say see......that MR guy wasn't as bad as you thought. You are still wanting to hang onto your 3 year narrative that MR was the right hire. Thus one of the reasons you are always accusing me and others of making excuses for why we shouldn't expect 10 wins out of SF this year.
So basically you are full of it, and too chicken shit to back your words. Congrats. Thanks for putting it out there just how full of crap you are.

Lol oh that's right, the boogeyman MR apologist. Yet to see one, but have heard plenty about em thanks to cigar, Dave, bshirt, scarlet and the rest of the Bo fanclub.

So hating the hire of Mike Riley by an incompetent AD categorized us as in the Bo fanclub.

Ridiculous my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: davecisar
They are a little frustrated right now and still have hopes that SF will fail allowing them to say "see it wasn't all MR's fault". Its a very small group and for what its worth......
Who here is hoping that Scott Frost fails? Name just one poster.

This is why you wont bet, because you can't stop making shit up and lying like a little b1tch

I told you why I won't bet. I love seeing you squirm anytime something negative about MR comes up. By the way.......you seem to be easily offended by the 3 year MR period and you reference negative posts. Other than smiling a lot ...........what reference to the past 3 years wouldn't be negative. Its going to be very difficult to speak of any Nebraska football in the past not having negative posts regarding his failure. You are going to be very miserable.

Reactions: davecisar
I told you why I won't bet. I love seeing you squirm anytime something negative about MR comes up. By the way.......you seem to be easily offended by the 3 year MR period and you reference negative posts. Other than smiling a lot ...........what reference to the past 3 years wouldn't be negative. Its going to be very difficult to speak of any Nebraska football in the past not having negative posts regarding his failure. You are going to be very miserable.
I'm not defending him, at all. More of your make believe. You claim I am, post it up. Take the bet, back up your sorry-ass claim. But you are nothing more than a spineless liar, and have admitted as much

Just par for the course from that crowd. But sooner or later they'll somehow get over their great Beaver loss.
I'll admit it's a very small crowd. There are a lot of ex-MR apologists that wanted to support him for the right reason. I can understand that. I can even understand the ones I argued with real hard on it. The ones that are hanging on at this point I just find amusing.

Speaking of out of context........Bo's reference towards the F$$K the fans were after they booed Taylor Martinez at the half time of the Ohio State Game.
100% wrong. Fans weren't booing TM.

Fans were booing because they were seeing piss-poor effort on the field especially just before halftime. Ohio St had the ball at midfield with only 15 seconds left. What happens? We act & played as though Ohio St was just going to go into halftime happy with a 17-6 lead. Instead Braxton Miller rips off a 30 yard run which set them up for a field goal. And really it wasn't just about a 30 yard play. It was the effort or lack thereof our D attempted on that play. It was pathetic.

That's exactly why fans were booing and saying it's for any other reason is wrong.

So you weren't one of the ones that booed Taylor? Because that is the only thing wrong about my post.

However.......honest question. If you weren't one of them what is your opinion of the situation? Would you have been offended if you were Taylor Martinez's coach? Would you have had a private conversation bitching about it to any of your friends not expecting it to be recorded?
Fans didn't boo Martinez. Bo? Yes. Martinez? No.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Typed and posted to fast, as if knowbody else makes mistakes because they think their perfect..

Understandable. Not trying to be a dick, but a lot of what is being discussed seems to be going over your head though. Using the wrong they're/their/there definitely makes you an easy target too.

Reactions: scarletred
Understandable. Not trying to be a dick, but a lot of what is being discussed seems to be going over your head though. Using the wrong they're/their/there definitely makes you an easy target too.
This is the part where he claims he is doing it on purpose now, to try and cover for his 1st-grade level IQ.

Why? Did he misrepresent anything? Did he tell any lies? What's wrong with telling the players that SE is a @unt and they were in for a tough few years under him.

Bo needed to go and gave the administration plenty of reasons. This wasn't one of them though. His on field persona was the reason. Not some meeting that got secretly reported.

It's my understanding that bo didn't walk into and out of that meeting. He slithered.

Lol oh that's right, the boogeyman MR apologist. Yet to see one, but have heard plenty about em thanks to cigar, Dave, bshirt, scarlet and the rest of the Bo fanclub.

I’m not nor was I ever a big bo fan
I definitely supported the firing
He was not a ceo or the right leader for a top program
Been very consistent about that

However on the field results were night and day between bos teams and the soft lazy culture killer we were given thanks to smilin mike

You can hate what smilin mike did to the Nebraska program, despise Riley’s laziness, incompetence, softness and lack of committment without being in bos corner
Those aren’t mutually exclusive
In fact it is a majority opinion

Riley will go down at the top of the ash heap of horrific Nebraska coaches like bill Jennings
Bo had his issues, I’m not a fan but he will not be put on that same shit pile

Those that aggressively supported riley then and apologize for him now are on the losing side of history

Last edited:
Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
So basically you are full of it, and too chicken shit to back your words. Congrats. Thanks for putting it out there just how full of crap you are.
Reading comprehension has never been your strength. I will repeat its not about being brave enough. Its because I don't WANT to stop posting about your loverboy MR. I know I have already told you that so I challenge you to respond to that reason......instead of your typical made up reasons. I'm expecting crickets or another made up excuse.

Reading comprehension has never been your strength. I will repeat its not about being brave enough. Its because I don't WANT to stop posting about your loverboy MR. I know I have already told you that so I challenge you to respond to that reason......instead of your typical made up reasons. I'm expecting crickets or another made up excuse.
Propaganda in full swing. It's nice you admit being the one constantly bringing up Riley, and claiming others are just defending him.
You have went full potato, congrats. That cancer smoke must be effecting your brain.

Reactions: SOHusker11
That's what the weak do. Can't make a valid argument so they start calling people names.
And little kids with precious feelings only have that as a comeback, instead of putting their money where their mouth is, cigar boy.

And little kids with precious feelings only have that as a comeback, instead of putting their money where their mouth is, cigar boy.
Ok You put your money where your mouth is. I'll bet you $5000 that Scott frost will improve more wins in his first year over Riley's record than Riley did over Bo in first year. Lets see if you are willing to put the money where your mouth is for your buddy MR.

Bo was nuts but could beat bad teams regularly. Mike has used his nice persona to steal money from multiple institutions and provided no championships...oregon state, san diego charges, nebraska cornhuskers, he was fired quickly from two of the organizations that had standards, and allowed to exist at the one with no standards and expectations. I fully believe that a bad coach can win 9 games every 4 years, and that is what Riley did at oregon state. He was literally the worst hire, except for the fact he was so bad that three years was perfect and he could be dismissed at will to open the road for frost. If we would have hired a Bo like hire then it would have taken us four more years to get frosty.

I’m not nor was I ever a big bo fan
I definitely supported the firing
He was not a ceo or the right leader for a top program
Been very consistent about that

However on the field results were night and day between bos teams and the soft lazy culture killer we were given thanks to smilin mike

You can hate what smilin mike did to the Nebraska program, despise Riley’s laziness, incompetence, softness and lack of committment without being in bos corner
Those aren’t mutually exclusive
In fact it is a majority opinion

Riley will go down at the top of the ash heap of horrific Nebraska coaches like bill Jennings
Bo had his issues, I’m not a fan but he will not be put on that same shit pile

Those that aggressively supported riley then and apologize for him now are on the losing side of history

You can try to deflect, but each and every one of your posts reeks of BoLove.

Ok You put your money where your mouth is. I'll bet you $5000 that Scott frost will improve more wins in his first year over Riley's record than Riley did over Bo in first year. Lets see if you are willing to put the money where your mouth is for your buddy MR.
I never made the claim he wouldn't. Good Lord you really are stupid. You made the claim that I do nothing but defend Riley. I told you to put your money where your mouth is.
You chickened out and are now chasing your tail. No wonder the other old guy loves you. Neither of you has enough brain cells to read the English language, and understand it.

Reactions: HuskerO
I never made the claim he wouldn't. Good Lord you really are stupid. You made the claim that I do nothing but defend Riley. I told you to put your money where your mouth is.
You chickened out and are now chasing your tail. No wonder the other old guy loves you. Neither of you has enough brain cells to read the English language, and understand it.
Your origional bet wasn't about whether you were defending Riley. The bet was whether I or Davecisler would post something negative about SE before you posted something negative about Bo. As I stated I don't want to take the bet because I don't want to give up opportunities to post negatives nor do I think its a fair bet. There are a hundred more opportunities to discuss negative about MR as there is for Bo. That makes it a bad bet. Not to mention I can't control what Dave C says. Those are the consequences of totally destroying a program.

So I ask again......are you going to take my bet regarding SF's first year win improvement over MR's record last year compared to MR's record's improvements over Bo his first year? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT