ADVERTISEMENT

Frost on Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the whole thing we are ready had just a winning product on the field we needed a step up and find a coach and win the Divisions more times than not and win the B1G.

We now have that, it may take longer than we all want but that is because of changing the culture back to what it wants was.
Propaganda. Frost is a big boy. No need to move the goalposts.

That final meeting between Bo and his players was like a husband who just found out his wife was cheating on him and was telling his kids that his mom was a lying whore.

And no matter how bad Riley sucked, it doesn't vindicate Bo or his actions. Frost is the coach here now. How about we all row in the same direction and support the staff who is here now and not worry about the past?
More like the wife telling her husband that she was going to stop faking it with him during sex because it wasn't worth her effort. Then the dad telling his kids that their mom was lying whore.

Reactions: SC_'sker
We now have that, it may take longer than we all want but that is because of changing the culture back to what it wants was.
Depends what you definition of "longer" is.

It won't take very long. 3 years or less.

Why the excuses and propaganda? Want to make a wager? I will get you 1000 dollars the next person to bring up Riley or SE will be you, or Dave cisar before I do. Put your money where your mouth is.
But you won't, because you are more interested in propaganda instead of supporting the new hire.

Why would I make a bet on what or what not another poster would say? Id make a bet that you will make a negative comment about Bo......or bring him up.......before I bring up SE or MR. For some reason you think to support Scott Frost means you also have to hate the only coach in 20 years to have advanced our program forward. Even SF said the other day that Bo was a really good coach.

Why would I make a bet on what or what not another poster would say? Id make a bet that you will make a negative comment about Bo......or bring him up.......before I bring up SE or MR. For some reason you think to support Scott Frost means you also have to hate the only coach in 20 years to have advanced our program forward. Even SF said the other day that Bo was a really good coach.
Like I said. You claim all these Riley apologists are everywhere. Put up, or shut up.
You know you are lying, and too chicken to back up your crap. It's simple cigar boy, it really is.
Put up or shut up. I bet you a thousand bucks you or your clown buddy bring up MR or SE before I bring up Blo, since that is what has obviously got your feelings hurt enough to keep making up propaganda before Frost even coaches a practice.

That final meeting between Bo and his players was like a husband who just found out his wife was cheating on him and was telling his kids that his mom was a lying whore.

And no matter how bad Riley sucked, it doesn't vindicate Bo or his actions. Frost is the coach here now. How about we all row in the same direction and support the staff who is here now and not worry about the past?
Vindicate? Absolutely not. What it does is lessons the severity of his actions from the "this guy is a piece of chit and doesn't know what he's talking about" to "this guy wasn't very PC but in retrospect he knew what he was talking about".

As far as supporting the new staff going forward? You do realize this argument and thread was a direct result of Scott Frost saying Bo was a pretty good coach and a few guys who are still butt hurt for being wrong for the last 3 years are having a melt down. Its kind of hard to move forward when guys like that challenge the new staff so easily.

This right here is the best post you have made in quite a while. At least it doesn't read like it was written by an illierate child.

That's right, your eye roll post is easier to read than anything else you post. Absolutely dynamite rep you have.

Vindicate? Absolutely not. What it does is lessons the severity of his actions from the "this guy is a piece of chit and doesn't know what he's talking about" to "this guy wasn't very PC but in retrospect he knew what he was talking about".

As far as supporting the new staff going forward? You do realize this argument and thread was a direct result of Scott Frost saying Bo was a pretty good coach and a few guys who are still butt hurt for being wrong for the last 3 years are having a melt down. Its kind of hard to move forward when guys like that challenge the new staff so easily.
Aww. Poor guy won't put up, or shut up. Keep up the good fight, maybe you will convince another illierate, retirement-age flunky to believe you

Oh my gosh, some of you are super virgins. It is okay to admit that Bo did a good job, his win-loss record at NU proves that. Just like it is okay to say he was an asshole too.

His meltdown post firing and failed politics is a separate evaluation from his coaching wins/loses. Example: Bobby Knight

4 - 9 win seasons and 3 - 10 win seasons over 7 years. Put as many asterisks on that as you want. We won 4 games last year.

Not a Bo lover. Glad he's gone. But call a spade a spade.

Frost isn't right about everything.

Since Bo is a "really good coach" I'm just so curious as to why he's still at YSU? I mean there was only a record number of Div 1 head coaching jobs available.

Also how does a "really good coach" go 6-5 in his 3rd season?

Well he was our only coach in the last 50 years to advance the program in winning percentage over his predecessor. So I guess if Scott Frost says he's pretty good I'm not sure I'm qualified to say he's wrong. I guess a few on this board think they are.

Frost isn't right about everything.

Since Bo is a "really good coach" I'm just so curious as to why he's still at YSU? I mean there was only a record number of Div 1 head coaching jobs available.

Also how does a "really good coach" go 6-5 in his 3rd season?

He is getting two pay checks and paid very well with them both maybe he is satisfied were he is at.

And how do any of us know any other school that has been in contact?Even though I dought it before the Bo haters pop off,he had his chance big time and other programs seen how he handled himself on and off the field.

Well he was our only coach in the last 50 years to advance the program in winning percentage over his predecessor. So I guess if Scott Frost says he's pretty good I'm not sure I'm qualified to say he's wrong. I guess a few on this board think they are.

You guys are hilarious, nothing but 'scuses for poor old BoBo.

This right here is the best post you have made in quite a while. At least it doesn't read like it was written by an illierate child.

That's right, your eye roll post is easier to read than anything else you post. Absolutely dynamite rep you have.

I know, better than half you’re know it all Napoleon syndrome posts.

He is getting two pay checks and paid very well with them both maybe he is satisfied were he is at.

And how do any of us know any other school that has been in contact?Even though I dought it before the Bo haters pop off,he had his chance big time and other programs seen how he handled himself on and off the field.
You guys are hilarious, nothing but 'scuses for poor old BoBo.
You mean the guy who ADMITTED he was trying to get fired, and hated the fanbase?
Lol. Takes some serious level of mental instability to praise that kind of "leader"

Last edited by a moderator:
You meant to say evidence right?

One of the traits of the BoZo is the tendency to cherry pick or present "facts" out of context while ignoring mountains of evidence that doesn't support their POV.

Amazing that you people quickly forget that the dude hates you because you are a Nebraska Fan (sound more like Bo fanboys to me, but whatevs).

Aww. Poor guy won't put up, or shut up. Keep up the good fight, maybe you will convince another illierate, retirement-age flunky to believe you

OK Two things. First put on some pants before you go upstairs and ask Mommy if you are allowed to make that big of a bet. I know you live in the basement but she doesn't deserve to have to see you in your underwear.

Second of all. There is no way I would want to make a bet that goes against what I want to do. I love all the SE and MR negative posts. I find Davec a very useful tactic in watching you and the other MR apologists melt down. After all we had to listen to your excuses for 3 full years. I think its alright to have an off season of happiness about how bad it has been the last 3 years and how much better SF is already making it.

What really sucks for you is you are still stuck. You can't rid yourself of MR and you find yourself quietly......and not so quietly.......waiting to see if SF doesn't lead up to expectations so you can say see......that MR guy wasn't as bad as you thought. You are still wanting to hang onto your 3 year narrative that MR was the right hire. Thus one of the reasons you are always accusing me and others of making excuses for why we shouldn't expect 10 wins out of SF this year.

Reactions: scarletred
One of the traits of the BoZo is the tendency to cherry pick or present "facts" out of context while ignoring mountains of evidence that doesn't support their POV.

Amazing that you people quickly forget that the dude hates you because you are a Nebraska Fan (sound more like Bo fanboys to me, but whatevs).
Speaking of out of context........Bo's reference towards the F$$K the fans were after they booed Taylor Martinez at the half time of the Ohio State Game. One that by the way.....we came back to win. Personally I thought he was totally right. Of course you were probably one of those fans that booed him so you did feel like he told you to F44K off.

OK Two things. First put on some pants before you go upstairs and ask Mommy if you are allowed to make that big of a bet. I know you live in the basement but she doesn't deserve to have to see you in your underwear.

Second of all. There is no way I would want to make a bet that goes against what I want to do. I love all the SE and MR negative posts. I find Davec a very useful tactic in watching you and the other MR apologists melt down. After all we had to listen to your excuses for 3 full years. I think its alright to have an off season of happiness about how bad it has been the last 3 years and how much better SF is already making it.

What really sucks for you is you are still stuck. You can't rid yourself of MR and you find yourself quietly......and not so quietly.......waiting to see if SF doesn't lead up to expectations so you can say see......that MR guy wasn't as bad as you thought. You are still wanting to hang onto your 3 year narrative that MR was the right hire. Thus one of the reasons you are always accusing me and others of making excuses for why we shouldn't expect 10 wins out of SF this year.

tenor.gif

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Speaking of out of context........Bo's reference towards the F$$K the fans were after they booed Taylor Martinez at the half time of the Ohio State Game. One that by the way.....we came back to win. Personally I thought he was totally right. Of course you were probably one of those fans that booed him so you did feel like he told you to F44K off.

Wrong.

You do realize this argument and thread was a direct result of Scott Frost saying Bo was a pretty good coach and a few guys who are still butt hurt for being wrong for the last 3 years are having a melt down.
Actually this thread was going quite well. No one was claiming that Riley should have been kept around. Not one single person. Shoot Riley wasn't even brought up by the pro-Riley crowd.

Then starts....

Can’t argue against that
All the more reason to jump on the Riley was the worst Nebraska coach in 50 plus years
Riley barely won 4 games last year

Exactly. 100% on the money.

The MR apologists have to endlessly blame everything on Bo. It's the only pathetic excuse they have left now.....

Who is saying today that mike Riley was he right hire 3 years ago?

There are posters who are still clinging to it because they won't admit how adamantly and venomently they attacked the people who saw it coming long before them. They are a little frustrated right now and still have hopes that SF will fail allowing them to say "see it wasn't all MR's fault". Its a very small group and for what its worth......I don't put you in that category even knowing you were a strong supporter of MR.

Reactions: davecisar
What this thread could use is a high-brow debate on whether Ford or Chevy is best.
Actually this thread was going quite well. No one was claiming that Riley should have been kept around. Not one single person. Shoot Riley wasn't even brought up by the pro-Riley crowd.

Then starts....
I am just waiting for it to turn to something more productive, like Ford vs. Chevy. Then, I will unload!Eek

Fans boo their teams in every stadium. So it’s ok for coaches to have that message for fans whenever they boo? It’s acceptable and common practice?

I disagree.

So you weren't one of the ones that booed Taylor? Because that is the only thing wrong about my post.

However.......honest question. If you weren't one of them what is your opinion of the situation? Would you have been offended if you were Taylor Martinez's coach? Would you have had a private conversation bitching about it to any of your friends not expecting it to be recorded?

There are posters who are still clinging to it because they won't admit how adamantly and venomently they attacked the people who saw it coming long before them. They are a little frustrated right now and still have hopes that SF will fail allowing them to say "see it wasn't all MR's fault". Its a very small group and for what its worth......I don't put you in that category even knowing you were a strong supporter of MR.

Lol oh that's right, the boogeyman MR apologist. Yet to see one, but have heard plenty about em thanks to cigar, Dave, bshirt, scarlet and the rest of the Bo fanclub.

Fans boo their teams in every stadium. So it’s ok for coaches to have that message for fans whenever they boo? It’s acceptable and common practice?

I disagree.
No its not acceptable to have that message in a public. I can tell you every coach in the world has given a similar message many times to friends and fellow coaches in what was meant to be a private setting. It was common knowledge that Tom Osborne had the same thoughts without the expletive back when he was looking at the Colorado job. Pretty sure Darlington and McBride used the fbombs back to TO in their conversations on it.

When no one is knocking at the door it's easy to claim that you're satisfied where you're at.

Even though I dought it before the Bo haters pop off,he had his chance big time and other programs seen how he handled himself on and off the field.
Exactly.

So you weren't one of the ones that booed Taylor? Because that is the only thing wrong about my post.

However.......honest question. If you weren't one of them what is your opinion of the situation? Would you have been offended if you were Taylor Martinez's coach? Would you have had a private conversation bitching about it to any of your friends not expecting it to be recorded?

No, I didn't boo TM. I actually really liked TM and tried to defend him in multiple threads.

Sure, you can be offended without being a complete sack of shit (Bo). I sure wouldn't have that "private" convo with a member of the media in a room full of microphones. How stupid does one have to be?

It's cute that you "know" what he meant. Lol

This is why you wont bet, because you can't stop making shit up and lying like a little b1tch

Reactions: SOHusker11
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT