ADVERTISEMENT

Frost on Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think if you repeat this 'falsehood' often enough, that will make it true?

Bo & Riley recruiting was statistically equivalent and I've shown the stats for that at least twice! Not doing it again.

If you don't like BO, fine. Don't make $hit up. Apparently BO was on record saying he didn't like recruiting. Big deal. Is there any aspect of your job you don't like? Doesn't matter. You do it, and try to do it well, because it's part of your job.

Bo just didn't know recruiting, and development, from an overall system-based approach on both offense and defense. It will take Frost time but I think his overall approach to building a program will eventually be successful.

Reactions: Husker1078
Probably so. Doesn't change the fact that Bo was burning shit down on his way out the door.
Doesn't matter...that doesn't impact anything unless you let it.

Look, I have been rejected by about 2500 hot girls...do I let it bother me, do I cry in the corner with the lights off, do I eat to replace the feeling of rejection? No, not anymore, I stopped that. Now I just drink.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Okay, throw Huskercigar on that list too I guess.

Not everything was Bo's fault. No one was ever saying that.

Like I said, you won't hear from Riley-lovers if Frost isn't successful. But we'll still here from Riley-haters even if (when) Frost is successful.

I've yet to see one of these "Riley-lovers". Better odds of finding the loch Ness monster or catching a sasquatch than finding a Riley lover in the Nebraska fanbase now.

More than likely it's something that has been created by the Bobots upon their return to help justify their horrible takes and flawed logic.

Doesn't matter...that doesn't impact anything unless you let it.

Look, I have been rejected by about 2500 hot girls...do I let it bother me, do I cry in the corner with the lights off, do I eat to replace the feeling of rejection? No, not anymore, I stopped that. Now I just drink.

Wat

A lot of the issues were Bo's fault. That being said, I don't think Riley would've been successful even if he had taken over from someone who wasn't intent on doing the university and the football program harm.
Another false narrative. Bo didn't have any intent of doing the University and the football program harm. He simply told the players the truth. The harm to the university and the football program started 2 years before when they hired the piece of crap SE. To this day I'm not sure why people are so soured about him having a private meeting with the players to tell them the truth.

I've yet to see one of these "Riley-lovers". Better odds of finding the loch Ness monster or catching a sasquatch than finding a Riley lover in the Nebraska fanbase now.

More than likely it's something that has been created by the Bobots upon their return to help justify their horrible takes and flawed logic.

You want to see the Riley lovers come out? Ask them who is the only coach in 50 years to leave Nebraska with a better win record than his predecessor.

Reactions: scarletred
Another false narrative. Bo didn't have any intent of doing the University and the football program harm. He simply told the players the truth. The harm to the university and the football program started 2 years before when they hired the piece of crap SE. To this day I'm not sure why people are so soured about him having a private meeting with the players to tell them the truth.
Complete BS. That “meeting” was one of the most unprofessional, bush league moves I have every seen by a head coach. And encouraging payers to transfer is absolutely intending to do the team harm.

There were people who were upset because Bo got fired, but then changed their minds and agreed Bo needed to go once they heard the tape from the meeting.

Complete BS. That “meeting” was one of the most unprofessional, bush league moves I have every seen by a head coach. And encouraging payers to transfer is absolutely intending to do the team harm.
Why? Did he misrepresent anything? Did he tell any lies? What's wrong with telling the players that SE is a @unt and they were in for a tough few years under him.

Bo needed to go and gave the administration plenty of reasons. This wasn't one of them though. His on field persona was the reason. Not some meeting that got secretly reported.

Why? Did he misrepresent anything? Did he tell any lies? What's wrong with telling the players that SE is a @unt and they were in for a tough few years under him.

Bo needed to go and gave the administration plenty of reasons. This wasn't one of them though. His on field persona was the reason. Not some meeting that got secretly reported.

So many lols. This take is so bad it can't be serious.

There were people who were upset because Bo got fired, but then changed their minds and agreed Bo needed to go once they heard the tape from the meeting.
And I was one of them........until I learned more about SE and realized that there was a lot of credibility to what Bo said. It doesn't change the narrative on whether he needed to go. He did. But SE needed to go worse.

Cigar is a funny dude. I'm sure he's just joshing. Nobody can really be that ignorant, can they?

What did he say that was untrue? In stead of responding to the post you change the subject by attacking the poster hoping you don't have to justify your position.

Reactions: meo1960
Save your breath. Cigar boy and the youth "coach" have no pride or dignity left. They would rather tank the program, then give an "outsider" a fair shake. It's a very sad mindset.
Best part is our current coach and AD would smack them across the face for the stuff from the past they focus on. Must be an old-guy thing. So many ancient, bitter old men here lately that just can't let the past go.
They are more interested in creating false propaganda to try and excuse Frost, before he coaches his first practice. I guess they don't believe in the hire after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did "he" say? What do you have multiple accounts or something? Bobots never cease to amaze me.
Again.........you don't respond to the question. You have taken a position on this and now you don't even know what justifies your position. What did he say or misrepresent? 90% of it was bitching about how bad SE was. So what are you arguing? That SE was really great? Hey I supported the firing. Just not sure why we are blaming him for seeing something it took the rest of the fans up to three years later to see.

And I was one of them........until I learned more about SE and realized that there was a lot of credibility to what Bo said. It doesn't change the narrative on whether he needed to go. He did. But SE needed to go worse.
How did Eichorst harm Blo? By tripling his recruiting budget after Pope Tom left? By offering him a separate recruiting department (which Blo turned down)?

He let Blo twist in the wind, because Blo is a prick who felt the need to get his diaper powdered daily. Was Blo not in charge of the program? Jeez you blobots are really something. The recruiting budget and other things are hard facts of things SE improved. But because Blo had his feelings hurt because Pope Tom was gone, he took it out on the new guy. If you blobots had an ounce of pride in the program, you would see things as they are, instead of the imaginary things in your head that you are naive enough to believe.
Like I said, must be an old guy thing to believe make-believe still, this late in their lives.

Save your breath. Cigar boy and the youth "coach" have no pride or dignity left. They would rather tank the program, then give an "outsider" a fair shake. It's a very sad mindset.
Vest part is our current coach and AD would smack them across the face for the stuff from the past they focus on. Must be an old-guy thing. So many ancient, bitter old men here lately that just can't let the past go.
They are more interested in creating false propaganda to try and excuse Frost, before he coaches his first practice. I guess they don't believe in the hire after all.
I'm not creating any false propaganda to excuse Frost. You just can't seem to get over the MR loss and the beating you have taken for being wrong. So you have made up a new agenda. Frost fans making excuses. You just can't cross over the fence from MR can you.

I'm not creating any false propaganda to excuse Frost. You just can't seem to get over the MR loss and the beating you have taken for being wrong. So you have made up a new agenda. Frost fans making excuses. You just can't cross over the fence from MR can you.
Lol. I am not the one on here bringing up Riley or the past, every single time I post. Keep up the narrative, those with cognitive ability to actually read can see who brings up the past every time they post (and here's a hint cigar-boy, it ain't me)
Lol. You are trying so hard, and keep falling on your face.

How did Eichorst harm Blo? By tripling his recruiting budget after Pope Tom left? By offering him a separate recruiting department (which Blo turned down)?

He let Blo twist in the wind, because Blo is a prick who felt the need to get his diaper powdered daily. Was Blo not in charge of the program? Jeez you blobots are really something. The recruiting budget and other things are hard facts of things SE improved. But because Blo had his feelings hurt because Pope Tom was gone, he took it out on the new guy. If you blobots had an ounce of pride in the program, you would see things as they are, instead of the imaginary things in your head that you are naive enough to believe.
Like I said, must be an old guy thing to believe make-believe still, this late in their lives.

Geesh. I'm glad Bo didn't accept all this help from SE. He might have had the same record as your buddy MR. You should really see a therapist to deal with your MR loss. There are several steps to the grieving process and you are still stuck in the anger stage with a little bit of cling to the denial stage too.

Nobody here is tanking the program the program tanked when Perlman gave Eichorst the green light to hire Riley.

Some on here never let the Pelini thing go away dogging him over and over just like others that are dogging Riley now.

Called Hypocrites.

Last edited:
Why would "telling the truth" to his players change fans minds in whether Bo needed to go or not?

Lol. I am not the one on here bringing up Riley or the past, every single time I post. Keep up the narrative, those with cognitive ability to actually read can see who brings up the past every time they post (and here's a hint cigar-boy, it ain't me)
Lol. You are trying so hard, and keep falling on your face.

Just a little hint. You lose all credibility when you revert to Name calling as everyone with any type of brain knows the purpose is to cover up any lack of rational in the words you are about to type.

Some on here never let the Pelini thing go away dogging him over and over just like others that are dogging Riley now.
One trashed the fans, acted like a complete psycho on the sidelines & press conferences, quit recruiting for a short period of time, created a very bad locker room culture, didn't win anything of importance and tried burning the program down on his way out.

The other just didn't win enough.

Why would "telling the truth" to his players change fans minds in whether Bo needed to go or not?

Its pretty simple........you admitted you changed your mind on Bo being fired after you heard the tape. I had made up my mind before he was fired that it was time for him to leave. However........the nature of the words in the tape at that time sparked a lot of controversy because the average fan didn't realize how screwed up SE was and took SE's side. Many fans have reflected on that tape since and realize that maybe Bo wasn't as wrong as we all thought. Now that doesn't change my narrative as I had already made my decision based on his on field persona.

We have had many MR supporters who have used that agenda to blame Bo for MR's failings. They can't seem to understand or accept that MR proved he was more than capable of screwing up the Nebraska program all by himself.

Geesh. I'm glad Bo didn't accept all this help from SE. He might have had the same record as your buddy MR. You should really see a therapist to deal with your MR loss. There are several steps to the grieving process and you are still stuck in the anger stage with a little bit of cling to the denial stage too.
You and the other old tard liking ypur post can keep parroting that, but facts are facts. Neither of you have the mental capacity to deal with it.

you admitted you changed your mind on Bo being fired after you heard the tape.
Nope.

Many fans have reflected on that tape since and realize that maybe Bo wasn't as wrong as we all thought.
This isn't the argument I have once ever made.

Re-read what I said. Then you'll see that your response makes no sense.

Eichorst being a poor AD at Nebraska doesn't vindicate the way Pelini acted/said at all.

One trashed the fans, acted like a complete psycho on the sidelines & press conferences, quit recruiting for a short period of time, created a very bad locker room culture, didn't win anything of importance and tried burning the program down on his way out.

One worked passionately to push our players to exceed their abilities, created respect amongst those players and got them winning as much as they were capable of. The other created a soft club med atmosphere, created no respect from the players, made little or no attempt to develop the players to their abilities and give them the best chance of moving to the next level while smiling all the way to the bank knowing he put little or no effort into advancing our program. He also said he thought he was doing a great job and wanted to stay as the coach. That right there was as psychotic as anything Bo ever did.

See how that works?

Just a little hint. You lose all credibility when you revert to Name calling as everyone with any type of brain knows the purpose is to cover up any lack of rational in the words you are about to type.
I don't lose anything. Blo-hard is a very fitting description. And here's a hint: whining about "name-calling" makes you sound like a kindergarten girl. Which is fitting given your dynamite posting history.

Keep parroting the same stuff, and come up with propaganda about Frost. We know you don't believe in the hire, but stop infecting the fanbase since you don't. Thanks!

One worked passionately to push our players to exceed their abilities, created respect amongst those players and got them winning as much as they were capable of. The other created a soft club med atmosphere, created no respect from the players, made little or no attempt to develop the players to their abilities and give them the best chance of moving to the next level while smiling all the way to the bank knowing he put little or no effort into advancing our program. He also said he thought he was doing a great job and wanted to stay as the coach. That right there was as psychotic as anything Bo ever did.

See how that works?
You forgot to add your "No deserved to be fired". You forgot to lie on this post. Do better.

Keep parroting the same stuff, and come up with propaganda about Frost. We know you don't believe in the hire, but stop infecting the fanbase since you don't. Thanks!
Well you know that is a lie......which is your posting history.....as I was anti-Riley and all in with Frost. You are the one trying to infect the fan base with your MR lovefest. You will eventually have to succumb to SF's success

I’m very aware of what Pelini said after the come back win against Ohio St a lot of the students left at half but quit a few came back. I’m sure he never thought that tape was going to be released shame on him, I didn’t like how he handeled his departure and calling Eichorst the “ C” word and his teams followed his lead in games when momentum changed, we need a change for sure Pelini was never going to win a conference championship he had his chances.

But hiring someone much worse than you’re predecessor and making the program worse instead of improving it just to hire the polar opposite on Pelini was a major fail on SE and HP.

I’m very aware of what Pelini said after the come back win against Ohio St a lot of the students left at half but quit a few came back. I’m sure he never thought that tape was going to be released shame on him, I didn’t like how he handeled his departure and calling Eichorst the “ C” word and his teams followed his lead in games when momentum changed, we need a change for sure Pelini was never going to win a conference championship he had his chances.

But hiring someone much worse than you’re predecessor and making the program worse instead of improving it just to hire the polar opposite on Pelini was a major fail on SE and HP.
I'm not sure many are arguing this.

I honestly believe Eichorst thought Riley could accomplish 2 things he wanted. A polar opposite Pelini and a winning product on the field. But yeah, definitely a major fail on SE and HP.

Well you know that is a lie......which is your posting history.....as I was anti-Riley and all in with Frost. You are the one trying to infect the fan base with your MR lovefest. You will eventually have to succumb to SF's success
Why the excuses and propaganda? Want to make a wager? I will get you 1000 dollars the next person to bring up Riley or SE will be you, or Dave cisar before I do. Put your money where your mouth is.
But you won't, because you are more interested in propaganda instead of supporting the new hire.

That final meeting between Bo and his players was like a husband who just found out his wife was cheating on him and was telling his kids that his mom was a lying whore.

And no matter how bad Riley sucked, it doesn't vindicate Bo or his actions. Frost is the coach here now. How about we all row in the same direction and support the staff who is here now and not worry about the past?

I'm not sure many are arguing this.

I honestly believe Eichorst thought Riley could accomplish 2 things he wanted. A polar opposite Pelini and a winning product on the field. But yeah, definitely a major fail on SE and HP.

That is the whole thing we are ready had just a winning product on the field we needed a step up and find a coach and win the Divisions more times than not and win the B1G.

We now have that, it may take longer than we all want but that is because of changing the culture back to what it wants was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT