ADVERTISEMENT

Frost offense

ctlbyr

Walk On
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2007
Frost said big was going to conform to him. Guess he was wrong about that. With good tight end class and players already here,wonder if he will conform to the big and play more whisky and Iowa ball

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC and SkerInCo
I’m pretty sure he said he HOPES the league will have to adjust to him.

People participating in revisionist history to make Frost look like an ass. There’s a difference between saying the league WILL adjust to his offense and saying he hopes it will. One is arrogant, the other is honest.

The way he was portrayed in the Burrow situation is similar. Makes for more clicks, that’s for sure.

Frost said big was going to conform to him. Guess he was wrong about that. With good tight end class and players already here,wonder if he will conform to the big and play more whisky and Iowa ball
Maybe in the short term until he gets a quarterback who can run his system. But not in the long-run. We don't want to set our sights that low.

I’d like to see us move to more of an Iowa State type offense where they run multiple big/tall TE’s and have a very solid power running game. Have a few WR’s who can take the top off the defense and you’re set.

Reactions: scarletred
this is exactly how I feel about both nagy and frost:

Er82axNW4AAy8qJ

I’d like to see us move to more of an Iowa State type offense where they run multiple big/tall TE’s and have a very solid power running game. Have a few WR’s who can take the top off the defense and you’re set.

With the added additions at TE with Fidone and Carnie along with Allen and Vokolek, SF should be able to create some offensive plays to utilize their talents..

With the added additions at TE with Fidone and Carnie along with Allen and Vokolek, SF should be able to create some offensive plays to utilize their talents..

You can only get 11 on the field at a time. It doesn't matter to me who is on the field as long as they are in a spot that is best for the team. Having a 6'7" TE lined up on the field side running a post is not utilizing players in their strengths. Until Frost gets the basics down, Nebraska will continue with the same old crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT