ADVERTISEMENT

Frost never stood a chance with Trev

Trev has to answer to donor's. I fully anticipated he in front of this situation. He gets dogged for being a Nebraska guy but he's smart and more savvy than given credit...yet.
He was born in Iowa. He isn’t a Nebraska guy. He was talking to people about replacing frost since last season. Why is everyone so sure trev is the angel he is made out to be. Listen to the ESPN stories from when he was there.

img_9185-2.gif

By inner circle I assume you mean Matty Davison, the weasel and fúcking liar.

lol-ricky-gervais.gif
You loved Davison 5 years ago by setting up the secret meeting when Riley was the coach.

Reactions: Braves3
Trev has to answer to donor's. I fully anticipated he in front of this situation. He gets dogged for being a Nebraska guy but he's smart and more savvy than given credit...yet.
With the B1G tv money coming in I doubt Trev has to answer to donor's like his predecessors did.

The players got ice cream and sprinkles for running 4 verts well. Yeah I think he had to clean a lot of stuff up. No lifting, missing film sessions, haircuts over practice.
Again, who gives a shit?

Frost "cleaned it up" so well he performed way worse than Riley.

We won 3 games in year 4 and just got our asses kicked by G Southern.

Neither of those things has anything to do with Trev Alberts.

You loved Davison 5 years ago by setting up the secret meeting when Riley was the coach.

uh-no-no.gif

Actually 5 years ago I was told I wasn’t a true fan on this very site, because I said I wasn’t sold Scott was the savior. Just as I have with every coach hired since Tom, I hoped he was successful, but felt the sample size was too small and in a weaker conference.

Frosts inner circle is spreading some pretty damning stories on how Trev operates. Basically Trev has wanted Scott gone since last year and has been contacting people before Ireland about the job. he was set up to fail once Trev became AD to get his guy in. This doesn’t seem to be ending pretty.
So what. Frost was a dead man walking and any AD worth his salt would have his ducks in a row for this exact scenario
The OP joined rivals 15 minutes ago. Seriously people.
Former Maverick player

Frosts inner circle is spreading some pretty damning stories on how Trev operates. Basically Trev has wanted Scott gone since last year and has been contacting people before Ireland about the job. he was set up to fail once Trev became AD to get his guy in. This doesn’t seem to be ending pretty.
I would hope to gawd trev was contacting people well before the ireland trip. What gave away trev's sabatoge efforts ... was it all the shitty football before trev showed up?

What a monumentally stupid post. Lay out, in detail, your specific allegations. Go ahead, take your time, I’ll wait.

in the meantime, TA came in and made Frost accountable. Simple as that. No really, simple as that. Frost didn’t like it and couldn’t get it done. Simple as that. Frost has been a failure in every measurable way since his first game.

People turned on Moos for no reason. Dude was an old school AD and did it all right.

Hired the two coaches we all wanted...and left them the **** alone.
Well, when things are going to sh*t, a boss better be doing more than just "leaving them the **** alone".

The players got ice cream and sprinkles for running 4 verts well. Yeah I think he had to clean a lot of stuff up. No lifting, missing film sessions, haircuts over practice.
Frost 2 national championships. Successful everywhere. Once he learned he was good but was forced to change.
Maybe the players should have received more ice cream under Frost, Smiling Mike at least went to two bowl games under him. and obviously MR was awful but Frost is the worst coach in school history. The one shot he had at a bowl, team turned it down

It sounds like Trev was doing his job. Frost should have been fired a long time ago. He sucked.

By Frost’s “inner circle” do you mean just Matt Davison

Reactions: Baxter48
Do you think Trev let Georgia Southern score all those points? Maybe he told GS how to stop our running game? Or maybe Trev decided to try run the ball on GS in the second half after throwing for 200 yards in the first.

We've been so unfair to Scott.

Apparently there is a bigger problem though. There's a mole in the ADs office tapping Trevs cell phone.

All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to all the stories telling us what a dunce Frost is.

I want to know who talked him out of firing Frost last year. Had to be TO.

Well, when things are going to sh*t, a boss better be doing more than just "leaving them the **** alone".
But there is nothing to do...you either leave them alone or can them.

It is not like Moos was going to come and run practices.

He was born in Iowa. He isn’t a Nebraska guy. He was talking to people about replacing frost since last season. Why is everyone so sure trev is the angel he is made out to be. Listen to the ESPN stories from when he was there.
I was born in Colorado, but went to school at UNL (and was even on a team there). Does that still make me a Colorado guy? 🤔

Reactions: BleedRed78
I was born in Colorado, but went to school at UNL (and was even on a team there). Does that still make me a Colorado guy? 🤔
Devaney was born in Michigan. Because he wasn’t born in Nebraska, he was constantly trying to replace native son Osborne when he was AD. Everyone in Osborne's inner circle knows this.

Last edited:
UNACCEPTABLE!

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT