ADVERTISEMENT

Frost needs to apologize to Mike Riley and Bill Callahan

Lemme see that Prof pic, douchenozzle.
Huge w for you today. Very happy for you, the happiest guy on the board, including all the Iowa trolls who’ve yet to stop by.

Your glee for today’s W trumps them all. Big day for you, congrats. You got exactly what you wanted.

Reactions: zrob
And you know what? I SHOULD'VE lost that bet, but Frost went full derp this season and Marty was the worst starting QB in the B1G. Not a happy day for me, even if I prove you wrong yet again.
Congratulations. NU loss is a giant W for you personally. Really happy for you, your team won today.

Reactions: Jimmy Frank
He is making 35 Million for this poor product. We have been fooled. Nothing I have seen in 2 years has me excited Scott is our head coach. He needs to make changes tomorrow. Start with firing the DC and the Special Teams coach and the SC coach. We are not UCF. We deserve better. This year has been some of the worst Football I have ever witinessed at Nebraska and that says a lot since Mike Riley was horrid.

3 losses this year where we blew a double-digit lead. Can't blame that on Mike Riley/culture. Overall it was one of the most poorly-coached seasons of Nebraska football in my lifetime. But we're stuck with Frost for a long time, so we have to hope he can figure it out.

No coach has a worse record since Bill Jennings.

And you know what? I SHOULD'VE lost that bet, but Frost went full derp this season and Marty was the worst starting QB in the B1G. Not a happy day for me, even if I prove you wrong yet again.
send me the pic you want me to use.

you were right to align your interests against the huskers. congrats again on the big win.

I still blame Shawn Eichorst for hiring Mike freaking Riley over Kyle Whittingham. Quite possibly the worst decision in the history of college athletic directors.

Yes I agree. That decision set us back 5 years. The new regime isn’t doing anything earth shattering therefore it’s going to take 5 additional years (if ever) to get this thing going. 10 years or a decade in the $hitter.

An outsider would have been fired the week Frost got another $10 million extension.
An outsider like you? Thankfully idiots like you aren’t making any decisions except for what TV dinner to microwave lol.

Dam some of you are fragile. Poo baby.

Actually the people who are fragile are the ones who can't stand to hear reality and lash out at others because of it.

4-8 and 5-7 will get you an extra 10 million in your bank account.
There truly is no place like Nebraska.

Now you can get butt hurt and lash out some more.

send me the pic you want me to use.

you were right to align your interests against the huskers. congrats again on the big win.
baghdad-bob.jpg

I’ll updare when I get off the road in this blizzard. Since you failed to stipulate a timeframe when the bet was made, I’ll keep it until the end of the college football season. Seems more than fair.

Congrats again on your and Iowa’s big win!

I’ll updare when I get off the road in this blizzard. Since you failed to stipulate a timeframe when the bet was made, I’ll keep it until the end of the college football season. Seems more than fair.

Congrats again on your and Iowa’s big win!

Don't be such a bitter betty, and drive safe.

Reactions: WuTang_Husker
Sobering thought, Scotty has to win 8 games to match Smilin' Mike's and 13 games to match Callahan's first three years' win total.

So do you all feel better? Since you all think he’s the worst coach since Bill glassford, I suppose you all think he enjoys losing and some of you probably even think he actually throws several games

Sobering thought, Scotty has to win 8 games to match Smilin' Mike's and 13 games to match Callahan's first three years' win total.

So if he doesn’t just fire him and start over again..

This is what happens when programs aren’t patient enough when the previous season were disasters before they arrived...

Maybe he has to make some coaching changes too... But getting a new Head Coach every 3 or 4 years is a losing situation for the future..

Reactions: bshirt73
So if he doesn’t just fire him and start over again..

This is what happens when programs aren’t patient enough when the previous season were disasters before they arrived...

Maybe he has to make some coaching changes too... But getting a new Head Coach every 3 or 4 years is a losing situation for the future..
Just look at ku after they fire the fat man, or for years look at kst the laughing stock of college football.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT