ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is Wrong

I could be wrong but I think IF our O line improves AND WE RUN THE BALL this fall that our QBs arms will look much better.... Kind of tough for a smaller QB like Luke to throw it when he's got his 6-6 guard getting shoved in to his lap. We all realize things have to get better. Frost knows it too. He's beyond frustrated that his QBs are making mistakes in games that they're not showing in practice. We need somebody to step up and be a gamer and we have to remember that they're college kids and not the Bill's QB. Do you remember how bad he looked when he played in Lincoln? He threw a pretty ball....right in to 4 interceptions if I remember correctly. Strong arm too. Zipped it right in there.

AM had the same o-line.

right or wrong, I think the lose the locker room stuff comes from (in no particular order):

1.) the hoodie comment
2.) the attrition
3.) the bowl game

You forgot one. Sucking and losing games with stupid coaching errors. They will never respect in the locker room that they do not respect on the field.

QBs need thick skin. Coaches criticizing players is signaling to them “get your shit together”. I’m sure there is more to this thread but basically the pussification of America hasn’t spread yet to Nebraska football thankfully.

QBs need thick skin. Coaches criticizing players is signaling to them “get your shit together”. I’m sure there is more to this thread but basically the pussification of America hasn’t spread yet to Nebraska football thankfully.

Football players need a thick skin. Luke is no QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT