ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is a ????

SoFL Husker

Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
UNILAD-muscl273774.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa
Dam good coach that will get us back on top of our division, quick.

I’m confident he will get better, but the mistakes are glaring. The lack of a killer instinct is baffling.

Reactions: TFrazier
What's he supposed to do after a bad blindside block penalty and 2nd and 20? If they turn the ball over there, people are probably bitching that they didn't play for OT at home. Definitely agree Martinez screwed up going out of bounds of course.

Reactions: headcard
Man that needs to get better at his job.

They looked great in the third quarter. Hell, they were controlling the game after the kick-off return up to the point the game was tied. They got the ball back 4 times in the 4th quarter with a chance to take the lead. 4 times!

What a cluster-f@ck.

Fis a F

$5 mil a year

Kiss my ass Scott, you suck. I am standing during the UCF game ya POS

You "Husker fans" are absolutely PATHETIC! Why don't you go hit your wife and kids a few more times. You might not come off like a bunch of Dbags to the rest of us. Better days ahead, just relax and enjoy the ride. We WILL get there! GBR!

Just so disappointed in Scott Frost. He clearly is lost folks. I hate to admit that because I was so pulling for him. I thought we’d be back. Finally. I’m just afraid we are in for a long 3-4 more years of this kind of result.

You "Husker fans" are absolutely PATHETIC! Why don't you go hit your wife and kids a few more times. You might not come off like a bunch of Dbags to the rest of us. Better days ahead, just relax and enjoy the ride. We WILL get there! GBR!

Embrace when a team and refs try to hand you a win and you give it away. Or be called pathetic

Reactions: studed and MitchLL
Frost is a...failure.

The best predictor of future success is current performance. If you think Nebraska is going to be playing for championships in three years, I have an AMAZING investment opportunity for you. Tulip bulbs. It's a can't-miss.

Young coach that will learn from this. Better days ahead

I guess we will just all have to keep hoping and praying on that one because I haven't seen evidence of him learning anything.

Learning that his starting QB sucks? Learning that calling QB draws on 3rd and 20 isn't smart? Learning that the swing pass doesn't work?

I wish he would learn something.

Frost isn't a P5 HC. That should be obvious to everyone.

The good news for SF is the AD can't afford to can him just yet.

Reactions: HuskredO1
ADVERTISEMENT