ADVERTISEMENT

Frost has made Nebraska competitive again

Callahan's teams were competitive except in the latter half of the 2007 season. Pelini's teams were great against inferior teams but just got slaughtered by better teams. Riley sucked. Not going to argue that one. This is the best Nebraska team Frost has fielded, particularly on defense, but that is not saying much. To be 2-3 right now and not 4-1 or 5-0 speaks volumes.
I agree, if I was oc, we would more than likely be 5-0, ranked probably 3rd...and heading directly to destroy bama, or georgia. but thats not frost's fault, the top brass at NU hired frost to be pass happy. and to forsake NU's bread and butter, the power I / option. fret not, time will change this.

good gravy, I still have to teach people what borders are, how to combat terrorism without spending 5 trillion, and why drugs are a dead end. me and trev will have the power football convo soon.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
Nebraska under Bo dominated? Hardly. He got fired for three reasons: his horrible sideline demeanor, his increasingly mediocre recruiting, and for getting boat raced every time he played a really good team.
In my opinion, he never would have been fired if his sideline tantrums didn't create national attention. I kind of liked Bo.

I pretty much knew Riley was going to be a disaster. But I was stoked when Nebraska got Frost. Yep, feelin' a little different about that right now...

If Nebraska is ever going to be successful again, it needs continuity in its coaching. No program is going to consistently win over the long run with a revolving door of coaches every four years. How does recruiting, player development, or play calling reach elite levels when it is in constant change?

With that said, the coach has to actually be qualified for their job. Frost has to show me more if I'm going to support him as head coach next year. Yes, the team went toe-to-toe with ranked Oklahoma and Michigan State. Probably should be undefeated right now. But probably doesn't pay the bills. The second half of the season has to be better than the first, or he's fired. Going 4-8 with lots of moral victories fit for a Disney afternoon special is not going to cut it at Nebraska. Real wins, not pretend wins. Pretty simple, actually.
How's our recruiting doing as of late again??

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
He also had a Chancellor and Athletic Director against him! With all that he STILL finished his last year 9-3 with a win over Iowa!

What have we done with the recruiting, sane coaches we had since who had the backing of the AD and Chancellor's since?? I'm listening.....
You act like the chancellor and the AD were out to get Bo and that's the reason he failed. Bo failed because he couldn't control his temper and walked around like everyone was out to get him. Had he kept himself in check and recruited better he'd still be here today more than likely. It's all on him!

Here you go again with the AD and chancellor sabotaged Bo. I guess Bo couldn't recruit because they tied his hands, is that it? Bo had all the same tools every other Nebraska coach had but failed to use them. As for recruiting, SF has brought in higher quality players than Bo left for MR. That fact has been talked about here over and over again.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
alot of these fans think NU

frost hired chin.....I will hold some coaching lessons on here, explaining in more detail how coaching college football works.
He hired the rest of them too. He's responsible for all of them. If one mid-manager is performing exceptionally well and has the chops for the top job, and all other departments are crap over a period of years, you don't pat upper management on the back for getting one right. You fire upper management and promote the one he got right. Dan Hawkins wasn't a great coach because he hired Chris Peterson. Tommy Bowden wasn't great because he hired Dabo Swinney.

Looking forward to your coaching lessons though. Can't wait.

Say what you will about Bo, (he was a pyscho who couldnt put a complete team together in any given year), but Mich St would have rolled him? Please. Even this years Oklahoma? Not a given imo.

WAY too many people on this board forget the 2009 D, parts of the 2010 D, and some offensive performances by TMart and crew. There were games against some decent to downright good teams, Nebraska under Bo dominated. Has that happened YET under Frost? Not saying it cant or wont, but enough of people tugging at his sack all the while tearing down other former coaches with BS revisionist history.
Besides being a psycho and his teams played Bi-Polar just like him…Bo didn’t when any games that mattered. That is why he’s not here. Just like Solich, Callahan, and Riley. They all had their chance but didn’t get it done. The same thing will happen to Frost if he doesn’t get it done.

He's got a point. Nobody loses close games like Scott Frost. And I mean nobody. I don't think Bo or Callahan can hold a candle to him in this regard. He is in fact a world class loser. Nebraska is lucky to have him.
He's the anti-Bo in that regard. No one won a higher percentage of their close games than Bo. Nobody left Bo's losses thinking we were close.

Reactions: bshirt73
Not trying to be a smart ass but does being competitive mean coming close? I don't think Nebraska hired Frost to come close but to bring them back to being a team that competes for at least BIG Championships.

Not trying to be a smart ass but does being competitive mean coming close? I don't think Nebraska hired Frost to come close but to bring them back to being a team that competes for at least BIG Championships.
Agree. It’s called baby steps.

Whereas most babies learn to walk sometime in their first year, it has taken Frost till his fourth year. But in a few more years, we’ll be up and running! ;-)

Generally, I would be considered a sunshine pumper, but I couldn’t resist this time…

Reactions: dinglefritz
He's the anti-Bo in that regard. No one won a higher percentage of their close games than Bo. Nobody left Bo's losses thinking we were close.
really solich, callahan, bo, riley, frost, are basic simpleton jr's compared to the dr. tom

You act like the chancellor and the AD were out to get Bo and that's the reason he failed. Bo failed because he couldn't control his temper and walked around like everyone was out to get him. Had he kept himself in check and recruited better he'd still be here today more than likely. It's all on him!

Here you go again with the AD and chancellor sabotaged Bo. I guess Bo couldn't recruit because they tied his hands, is that it? Bo had all the same tools every other Nebraska coach had but failed to use them. As for recruiting, SF has brought in higher quality players than Bo left for MR. That fact has been talked about here over and over again.
That's a complete lie. Bo's players ended up being way better than most of Frost's players. He recruited Burkhead, Abdullah, David, Gregory, Dennard, Collins, Valentine, Davis twins, Gerry, Bell, Westercamp, Reilly, Carter, Sirles, Gates, TMagic, and Armstrong. I'm sure I'm missing others. Nearly all of these guys are better than any recruit Riley or Frost ever produced. It's a complete myth Pelini was some terrible recruiter. He recruited a hell of a lot better than Riley or Frost ever did.

Reactions: bshirt73
I never left a Frost loss thinking we were close either.

That's a complete lie. Bo's players ended up being way better than most of Frost's players. He recruited Burkhead, Abdullah, David, Gregory, Dennard, Collins, Valentine, Davis twins, Gerry, Bell, Westercamp, Reilly, Carter, Sirles, Gates, TMagic, and Armstrong. I'm sure I'm missing others. Nearly all of these guys are better than any recruit Riley or Frost ever produced. It's a complete myth Pelini was some terrible recruiter. He recruited a hell of a lot better than Riley or Frost ever did.

True enough sir! By a country mile......and winning 9 or 10 games every one of his seven years is way, wayyyyyyy better than Smiling Mike, Clownahan and sadly so far HCSF.

Reactions: oldjar07
2008: 11/01 #Oklahoma Norman L 28-62

2013: 11/16 #Mich. State Lincoln L 28-41

get off bo's sack already...live in the here and now
Bo > Scott any day of the week.

Bo never won less than 9 games, and always was bowl eligible, and finished 1st in his division 4 times, 2nd twice, and placed 3rd in the division once.

Scott has never won more than 5 games a season at Nebraska, and has never been to a bowl game at Nebraska and never finished better than 5th in the division.

Get off Scott's sack and be real now.

Bo never won less than 9 games, and always was bowl eligible, and finished 1st in his division 4 times, 2nd twice, and placed 3rd in the division once.

Scott has never won more than 5 games a season at Nebraska, and has never been to a bowl game at Nebraska and never finished better than 5th in the division.

I thought 2 things that TA said in his radio interview were very telling, and tacitly TA is speaking what we all know.

Feel free to call me wishy-washy, but I don't think the return of SF is as cut and dried as some think. I reserve the right to continue to go back and forth...

Reactions: NikkiSixx

refrain from bo's pole

frost got the program in alot worse shape then bo.
we will see how the program is when frost has the same time as bo

Reactions: dinglefritz
How's our recruiting doing as of late again??
3-4 spots left. Only guys we would maybe take are an OL and a CB. We need to save several spots for transfers. That's the game now. This is an extremely small class due to how young our roster is. You can complain if you want about there only being 3 star guys in this class but with the lack of camps and evaluations of guys last year due to COVID, it's tough to say how accurate some of the star rankings are on a lot of recruits this year.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I thought 2 things that TA said in his radio interview were very telling, and tacitly TA is speaking what we all know.

Feel free to call me wishy-washy, but I don't think the return of SF is as cut and dried as some think. I reserve the right to continue to go back and forth...
An AD is never going to say for sure where he's at with a coach. There's no doubt that a collapse like Riley had where we lost out could doom Frost. That said, I don't think this team will do that. Defense is too good and has too much pride to let the rest of the team do that.

Well, that's debatable. Clownahan's 4th & last year at NU was yet another massive losing machine.
I was against hiring frost, I think he needed more time as hc. but in life things don't always work the way we wish.
so NU pulled the trigger. the decision was made.

that said what I'm not gonna do is cry about frost in the middle of a season.
sure I wanted to run the ball, sure I knew joe namath wasn't coming to lincoln.

so we are where we are and I don't see how constant whining will do much.
I'd much rather focus on how we beat the upcoming teams.

and I think we got a shot. (I said a shot, not we will)

https://deadspin.com/bo-pelini-on-nebraska-fans-****-you-fans-****-all-o-1327398903

Well, that's debatable. Clownahan's 4th & last year at NU was yet another massive losing machine.
Yeah the defense collapsed but man he left a ton of talent. For God's sake he left him 2 NFL starting DTs in addition to those DBs. Add in Joey Ganz as a returning starting QB and you had a pretty good starting point for Bo. He left him some pretty good RBs too. What Callahan didn't leave him was much depth just due to his roster philosophy.
That's another facet of "Frost is not getting it done." The 81st-ranked recruiting class is not meeting the minimum job requirements for a Power Five football coach.
Well we're not going to go much higher with how tiny this class is going to be. You do understand that recruiting ranking is HIGHLY affected by class size right? We've only got room for about HALF as many new guys as most teams do this year due to the how young our roster is. Then you add in wanting to leave a few spots for portal guys. This will be an extremely small class. So it's really tough to judge a class by the numerical ranking of a recruiting service. A better way might be to look at the average star ranking including the numerical value assigned each recruit. The bottom line though is that the best way to evaluate recruits is after they've completed their eligibility. It's obvious that Frost's first class other than maybe Adrian was a bust. His next 2 classes look like they were pretty damned good. This one is going to be really small.

We truly are super close on being a legit top 20 team...just have to get over that huge hump of f'n up close games. Fire Austin and hire a great OL coach and hire an actual ST coach. Wins will come

We truly are super close on being a legit top 20 team...just have to get over that huge hump of f'n up close games. Fire Austin and hire a great OL coach and hire an actual ST coach. Wins will come
And maybe a head coach and OC that brings in actual QB talent who doesn’t run off existing talent while he’s at it.

refrain from bo's pole

Not much has changed in Frost’s first four years. Defense has gotten better, special teams worse. Offense is about the same.

You realize we are in last place in our division currently.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
refrain from bo's pole

Everyone was saying we had no talent after that 2007 season. Noone would have predicted Suh or any of those other guys would breakout like they did. Pelini's staff did a phenomenal job of coaching, especially on the defensive side of the ball those first few years that allowed those guys to develop into really good players. We were blown out by several bad teams in that 2007 season, so to say what Pelini was taking over was any easier is a myth.

So No didn't recruit huh??

Lets see, Lavonte David, Gomes, Ameer Abdullah, Quincy Enunwa, Kenny Bell, Mallek Collins, Vincent Valentine, Rex Buckhead, Taylor Martinez, Tommy Armstrong, Westerkamp, Will Compton, Demornay Pierson-El, Nate Gerry, Randy Gregory, Joshua Kalu, Sam Foltz, Cethan Carter, Pat Smith, Kyler Reed, Damion Stafford, Eric Martin, Bret Maher just to make a few.

Who you think recruited them The Easter Bunny??!

Every player I named were either all conference, All-American or made it to the NFL in Bo's last 2 years. In fact I'm hard pressed to say those are the best players Nebraska has had in the last DECADE!

STOP THE REVISIONIST HISTORY!

Last edited:
Reactions: NikkiSixx
Not much has changed in Frost’s first four years. Defense has gotten better, special teams worse. Offense is about the same.

You realize we are in last place in our division currently.
Why do you keep dismissing all of the close losses? Nebraska should be 5-0 and ranked number 3 in the country. All they have to do is stop making the same bonehead mistakes they've been making for the past 3+ years. It's not like that's going to continue for another 3+ years, especially with a bunch of different players who might be less mistake-prone than the current bunch.. If all of that bad luck continues for another 3 years then maybe they should consider a coaching change. Or an exorcism. Probably the latter. It's certainly not Frost's fault that they keep beating themselves and he said as much in his last interview.

Everyone was saying we had no talent after that 2007 season. Noone would have predicted Suh or any of those other guys would breakout like they did. Pelini's staff did a phenomenal job of coaching, especially on the defensive side of the ball those first few years that allowed those guys to develop into really good players. We were blown out by several bad teams in that 2007 season, so to say what Pelini was taking over was any easier is a myth.
Exactly! I remember everyone saying that Klownahans recruiting were overrated and that his home boy Tom Lugenbill purposely inflated player ranking when he was at ESPN or wherever he was just to help Klownahan!

Bo took those players and made them better. He didn't have to wait to get "his guys"! A great coach doesn't make excuses, he plays with what he has. I don't recall anyone giving a damn bout Suh before got there including ME!

He was damn near bout to transfer. Bo and his brother helped him become the best Defensive lineman in last 50 years the college game has seen! Coaching, scheming and DEVELOPMENT.....

Reactions: oldjar07
Yeah the defense collapsed but man he left a ton of talent. For God's sake he left him 2 NFL starting DTs in addition to those DBs. Add in Joey Ganz as a returning starting QB and you had a pretty good starting point for Bo. He left him some pretty good RBs too. What Callahan didn't leave him was much depth just due to his roster philosophy.

Well we're not going to go much higher with how tiny this class is going to be. You do understand that recruiting ranking is HIGHLY affected by class size right? We've only got room for about HALF as many new guys as most teams do this year due to the how young our roster is. Then you add in wanting to leave a few spots for portal guys. This will be an extremely small class. So it's really tough to judge a class by the numerical ranking of a recruiting service. A better way might be to look at the average star ranking including the numerical value assigned each recruit. The bottom line though is that the best way to evaluate recruits is after they've completed their eligibility. It's obvious that Frost's first class other than maybe Adrian was a bust. His next 2 classes look like they were pretty damned good. This one is going to be really small.
Pelini actually developed that talent. Nobody thought we had much talent after that 2007 season. Also Crick and Steinkuhler were native Nebraskans, they're pretty much coming here no matter who the coach is. None of those DB's ever did anything under Cosgrove's defense. A lot of those guys had pretty average talent according to the recruiting rankings. Pelini's defense and Sanders technique turned them into studs. Btw Sanders is one of the best position coaches we've ever had, it's amazing what he did with that secondary group in 2009 and 2010.

So No didn't recruit huh??

Who the hell got Lavonte David, Gomes, Ameer Abdullah, Quincy Enunwa, Kenny Bell, Mallek Collins, Vincent Valentine, Rex Buckhead, Taylor Martinez, Tommy Armstrong, Westerkamp, Will Compton, Demornay Pierson-El, Nate Gerry, Randy Gregory, Joshua Kalu, Sam Foltz, Cethan Carter, Pat Smith, Kyler Reed, Damion Stafford, Eric Martin, Bret Maher to Lincoln......The Easter Bunny??!
Every player I named were either all conference, All-American or made it to the NFL in Bo's last 2 years. In fact I'm hard pressed to say those are the best players Nebraska has had in the last DECADE!

STOP THE REVISIONIST HISTORY!
He did ok in recruiting and had a good push early due to success, but a lot of those guys turned out to be diamonds in the rough. It's good he had an eye for them, but go look at Pelini's entire classes. There was some rough classes.

Prime example. Williams ok, Gates decent, Jones decent, Kalu good, Farmer good, DPE good, Brown & Gifford, but otherwise a pretty terrible class.

Kieron Williams
DB

Colorado Springs, CO

6'0"

5/31/14
SIGNED

AJ Bush

QB

Norcross, GA

6'4"

2/3/14
SIGNED

Deandre Wills

DE

Lineville, AL

6'3"

2/3/14
SIGNED

Sedrick King

DE

Plant City, FL

6'4"

1/28/14
SIGNED

Glenn Irons

WR

New Orleans, LA

5'10"

1/26/14
SIGNED

Mikale Wilbon

RB

Chicago, IL

5'8"

1/26/14
SIGNED

Nick Gates

OL

Las Vegas, NV

6'4"

1/25/14
SIGNED

Chris Jones

DB

Jacksonville, FL

6'0"

1/21/14
SIGNED

Jariah Tolbert

WR

New Orleans, LA

6'3"

1/10/14
SIGNED

Joe Keels

DE

Highland, KS

6'4"

12/11/13
SIGNED

Byerson Cockrell

DB

Scooba, MS

6'2"

12/7/13
SIGNED

Jaevon Walton

ATH

New Orleans, LA

6'0"

11/17/13
SIGNED

Joshua Kalu

DB

Houston, TX

6'1"

10/15/13
SIGNED

Peyton Newell

DE

Hiawatha, KS

6'3"

8/31/13
SIGNED

Larenzo Stewart

RB

Klein, TX

5'6"

7/6/13
SIGNED

Monte Harrison

WR

Lee's Summit, MO

6'3"

7/5/13
SIGNED

Freedom Akinmoladun

TE

Grandview, MO

6'4"

7/5/13
SIGNED

Demornay Pierson-El

WR

Alexandria, VA

5'9"

6/16/13
SIGNED

D.J. Foster

OL

Lincoln, NE

6'3"

6/16/13
SIGNED

Mick Stoltenberg

OL

Gretna, NE

6'5"

6/15/13
SIGNED

Zack Darlington

QB

Apopka, FL

6'1"

6/15/13
SIGNED

Trai Mosley

DB

Pflugerville, TX

5'10"

6/15/13
SIGNED

Tanner Farmer

OL

Highland, IL

6'4"

6/12/13
SIGNED

Drew Brown

K

Southlake, TX

5'10"

6/8/13
SIGNED

Luke Gifford

ATH

Lincoln, NE

6'3"

3/11/13

2013 Class was pretty bad outside of a few

Tre'vell Dixon
ATH

Baldwin, LA

6'1"

2/7/13
SIGNED

Dwayne Johnson

OL

Houston, TX

6'6"

2/5/13
SIGNED

Dimarya Mixon

DE

Mesquite, TX

6'4"

2/4/13
SIGNED

Chongo Kondolo

OL

Fresno, CA

6'4"

2/2/13
SIGNED

Drake Martinez

ATH

Laguna Beach, CA

6'2"

1/30/13
SIGNED

Boaz Joseph

DB

Weston, FL

6'1"

1/24/13
SIGNED

Matt Finnin

OL

Glen Ellyn, IL

6'6"

1/21/13
SIGNED

Cethan Carter

TE

Metairie, LA

6'4"

1/18/13
SIGNED

Ernest Suttles

DE

Tampa, FL

6'5"

1/15/13
SIGNED

Terrell Newby

RB

West Hills, CA

5'10"

1/10/13
SIGNED

Maliek Collins

DT

Kansas City, MO

6'2"

1/7/13
SIGNED

Kevin Maurice

DT

Orlando, FL

6'3"

1/5/13
SIGNED

David Knevel

OL

Brantford, ON

6'8"

12/18/12
SIGNED

Adam Taylor

RB

Katy, TX

6'1"

11/18/12
SIGNED

Randy Gregory

DE

Yuma, AZ

6'6"

11/2/12
SIGNED

Zach Hannon

OL

Kansas City, MO

6'5"

8/9/12
SIGNED

Johnny Stanton

QB

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

6'2"

7/10/12
SIGNED

Marcus Newby

LB

North Potomac, MD

6'1"

7/2/12
SIGNED

Nathan Gerry

ATH

Sioux Falls, SD

6'2"

6/17/12
SIGNED

Gabriel Miller

OL

Mishawaka, IN

6'0"

6/17/12
SIGNED

Kevin Gladney

WR

Akron, OH

6'1"

6/12/12
SIGNED

Greg Hart

TE

Dayton, OH

6'5"

5/17/12
SIGNED

Courtney Love

LB

Youngstown, OH

6'1"

4/23/12
SIGNED

A.J. Natter

DE

Milton, WI

6'6"

4/17/12
SIGNED

Josh Banderas

LB

Lincoln, NE

6'2"

4/13/12

Prime example. Williams ok, Gates decent, Jones decent, Kalu good, Farmer good, DPE good, Brown & Gifford, but otherwise a pretty terrible class.

Kieron Williams
DB

Colorado Springs, CO

6'0"

5/31/14
SIGNED

AJ Bush

QB

Norcross, GA

6'4"

2/3/14
SIGNED

Deandre Wills

DE

Lineville, AL

6'3"

2/3/14
SIGNED

Sedrick King

DE

Plant City, FL

6'4"

1/28/14
SIGNED

Glenn Irons

WR

New Orleans, LA

5'10"

1/26/14
SIGNED

Mikale Wilbon

RB

Chicago, IL

5'8"

1/26/14
SIGNED

Nick Gates

OL

Las Vegas, NV

6'4"

1/25/14
SIGNED

Chris Jones

DB

Jacksonville, FL

6'0"

1/21/14
SIGNED

Jariah Tolbert

WR

New Orleans, LA

6'3"

1/10/14
SIGNED

Joe Keels

DE

Highland, KS

6'4"

12/11/13
SIGNED

Byerson Cockrell

DB

Scooba, MS

6'2"

12/7/13
SIGNED

Jaevon Walton

ATH

New Orleans, LA

6'0"

11/17/13
SIGNED

Joshua Kalu

DB

Houston, TX

6'1"

10/15/13
SIGNED

Peyton Newell

DE

Hiawatha, KS

6'3"

8/31/13
SIGNED

Larenzo Stewart

RB

Klein, TX

5'6"

7/6/13
SIGNED

Monte Harrison

WR

Lee's Summit, MO

6'3"

7/5/13
SIGNED

Freedom Akinmoladun

TE

Grandview, MO

6'4"

7/5/13
SIGNED

Demornay Pierson-El

WR

Alexandria, VA

5'9"

6/16/13
SIGNED

D.J. Foster

OL

Lincoln, NE

6'3"

6/16/13
SIGNED

Mick Stoltenberg

OL

Gretna, NE

6'5"

6/15/13
SIGNED

Zack Darlington

QB

Apopka, FL

6'1"

6/15/13
SIGNED

Trai Mosley

DB

Pflugerville, TX

5'10"

6/15/13
SIGNED

Tanner Farmer

OL

Highland, IL

6'4"

6/12/13
SIGNED

Drew Brown

K

Southlake, TX

5'10"

6/8/13
SIGNED

Luke Gifford

ATH

Lincoln, NE

6'3"

3/11/13
Having 7 decent to good players isn't near as bad as some of the classes we've seen from Riley and Frost. Also Pelini didn't get the chance to coach these guys and who knows how they would have developed compared to Riley's staff. I'm thinking at least the Olineman would have developed a heck of a lot better.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
2013 Class was pretty bad outside of a few

Tre'vell Dixon
ATH

Baldwin, LA

6'1"

2/7/13
SIGNED

Dwayne Johnson

OL

Houston, TX

6'6"

2/5/13
SIGNED

Dimarya Mixon

DE

Mesquite, TX

6'4"

2/4/13
SIGNED

Chongo Kondolo

OL

Fresno, CA

6'4"

2/2/13
SIGNED

Drake Martinez

ATH

Laguna Beach, CA

6'2"

1/30/13
SIGNED

Boaz Joseph

DB

Weston, FL

6'1"

1/24/13
SIGNED

Matt Finnin

OL

Glen Ellyn, IL

6'6"

1/21/13
SIGNED

Cethan Carter

TE

Metairie, LA

6'4"

1/18/13
SIGNED

Ernest Suttles

DE

Tampa, FL

6'5"

1/15/13
SIGNED

Terrell Newby

RB

West Hills, CA

5'10"

1/10/13
SIGNED

Maliek Collins

DT

Kansas City, MO

6'2"

1/7/13
SIGNED

Kevin Maurice

DT

Orlando, FL

6'3"

1/5/13
SIGNED

David Knevel

OL

Brantford, ON

6'8"

12/18/12
SIGNED

Adam Taylor

RB

Katy, TX

6'1"

11/18/12
SIGNED

Randy Gregory

DE

Yuma, AZ

6'6"

11/2/12
SIGNED

Zach Hannon

OL

Kansas City, MO

6'5"

8/9/12
SIGNED

Johnny Stanton

QB

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

6'2"

7/10/12
SIGNED

Marcus Newby

LB

North Potomac, MD

6'1"

7/2/12
SIGNED

Nathan Gerry

ATH

Sioux Falls, SD

6'2"

6/17/12
SIGNED

Gabriel Miller

OL

Mishawaka, IN

6'0"

6/17/12
SIGNED

Kevin Gladney

WR

Akron, OH

6'1"

6/12/12
SIGNED

Greg Hart

TE

Dayton, OH

6'5"

5/17/12
SIGNED

Courtney Love

LB

Youngstown, OH

6'1"

4/23/12
SIGNED

A.J. Natter

DE

Milton, WI

6'6"

4/17/12
SIGNED

Josh Banderas

LB

Lincoln, NE

6'2"

4/13/12
Gregory should have been a first round draft pick. Gerry and Collins were NFL players. That's a heck of a lot better than any class Riley or Frost has put together so far.

ADVERTISEMENT