ADVERTISEMENT

Frost had good news on Cerni

Yeah, Cerni is a beast physically and has a great leg to go with it. I see why the staff gave him a scholarship. I’m just glad his injury wasn’t serious and he will be back this season.

and it sounds like Conner Culp won the kicking spot. Crawford will be a good one down the road but this will give him time to develop and get more S&C. I’m honestly glad Culp won the spot. He’s got playing time experience and he even played in some big time environments down in the SEC. He will definitely give us a legit option at kicker, unlike last years mess.

The thing I liked about Stille on day 1 when I saw him play in a game was that he played with sound technique. He held the edge by engaging the blocker on the outside shoulder. I think that is still the case - sound player. He knows what he is doing. As far as the Okie drill. It could be he was not giving 100% as you don't want to kill your team's punter. Just a thought.

It's good to hear promising news on a player injury. I'm glad it's not season ending.

The thing I liked about Stille on day 1 when I saw him play in a game was that he played with sound technique. He held the edge by engaging the blocker on the outside shoulder. I think that is still the case - sound player. He knows what he is doing. As far as the Okie drill. It could be he was not giving 100% as you don't want to kill your team's punter. Just a thought.
Everyone understands my Okie Drill was a joke, right?

ADVERTISEMENT