ADVERTISEMENT

Frost at ASU

You naysayers should be ashamed of yourselves. Give him a second chance. He's a good coach and watch him make a come back. I believe in second chances. Don't you?

"You naysayers should be ashamed of yourselves. Give him a second chance. He's a good coach and watch him make a come back. I believe in second chances. Don't you?"

NO.
Next!

Last edited:
You naysayers should be ashamed of yourselves. Give him a second chance. He's a good coach and watch him make a come back. I believe in second chances. Don't you?
I'd wish him luck if he were to return the buyout which we should be owed due to the reports that have come out on his behavior. Should be considered fired with cause, forfeiting his buyout.

Second chances require acts of reconciliation, no?

I'd wish him luck if he were to return the buyout which we should be owed due to the reports that have come out on his behavior. Should be considered fired with cause, forfeiting his buyout.

I would agree. However, if he was fired with cause, then why would we pay him his buyout since he wouldn't be owed his buyout for violating the terms of his contract?

At least if he goes there we can laugh with everyone else when he keeps making the same mistakes. Might need a clause like Kyle Murray had before it was removed to study a certain amount of time though and can't spend 80% of his time on the golf course.

Reports?

Do you mean...stuff people posted on here that they "heard from a friend who heard from a friend"

I mean, I get it, and I get what you are saying but those are not really "reports"

I hope Scott Frost fails at everything he does until he apologizes to all of us and returns the money he stole from the state of Nebraska. Yeah, It's. Like. That.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT