ADVERTISEMENT

Frost and Nebraska Approaching Deal?

If you asshats ruin our season I swear we will haunt your dreams.

Right before a road game in an undefeated season? You guys are sh*t!

Welcome to the Big stage. You wanted to be here Right?

What it essentially boils down to is this. UCF outgrew their pants. We reap the benefits because he is from here, played here and wants to be the man to return us to conference titles and playoff hunts. If this had been Tebow, he would be leaving for Florida. If this had been Tee Martin he would be leaving for Tennessee. Etc. Get in a p5 and start a movement to sellout, then it still might not matter. Mama is calling him home.

No one on here knows Lars? He's a Lincoln Southeast grad from the late 80s (like me). I don't know what he knows or how he knows it but he's not one to pop off without knowing what he's talking about. I'd go as far as to say this is the most credible information posted on this site in awhile...

Like I said earlier, I have no doubt that the 7/35 has been offered to Frost. We'll know in a few weeks, or maybe less.

Reactions: HuskerDana
...and then C20 cried himself to sleep.

Seriously, congrats and good luck on your season. We’ll have to wait and see what happens. Regardless, UCF is probably a rising power.
Not after Frost leaves. And that's what has him so upset.

Big school with a great recruiting base in a nice city. I think they have a bright future regardless.
Really teams like UCF I believe are going to be in trouble in the future. All encompassing tv coverage on virtually all teams is not going to be there in ten years. They may find at that time that few will even see their games and of course recruits will be affected

7802502.JPG

b1_Qw-53_bigger.jpg
Eric In Scottsdale @EricNScottsdale

A UNL regent source tells me that Scott Frost has agreed in principal to become Nebraska’s Next head coach. Deal is for 6 years, $31.5 million. Frost is looking to retain J.Parrella, K.Williams and D.Williams from current staff. Good chance to keep 2018 recruiting class together

9:16 PM - Nov 14, 2017

Reactions: HuskerDana
b1_Qw-53_bigger.jpg

A UNL regent source tells me that Scott Frost has agreed in principal to become Nebraska’s Next head coach. Deal is for 6 years, $31.5 million. Frost is looking to retain J.Parrella, K.Williams and D.Williams from current staff. Good chance to keep 2018 recruiting class together

Gonna have to cut that out. Might trigger the rest of their fan base.

Huh? Why would TV coverage become more limited?
Espn is cutting back even today. Ratings are down across the board and as in UCF case their stadium is half full but it is still on tv. The markets such as Florida are already saturated with P5 games , in the future you will see less games from non P5 conferences

Last edited:
Reactions: Husker-NJ
b1_Qw-53_bigger.jpg

LOL. That dipshit had just “reported” that Moos informed Frost we weren’t interested, like two days before that. He is the biggest idiot on the internet.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
Espn is cutting back even today. Ratings are down across the board and as in UCF case their stadium is half full but it is still on tv. The markets such as Florida are aleady saturated with P5 games , in the future you will see less games from non P5 conferences
One of the fastest growing states, maybe the fastest growing state and we'll see less games??? I don't think so.

ADVERTISEMENT