ADVERTISEMENT

Frost’s lack of Success

rcnut223

Junior
Apr 22, 2004
With Frost’s record overall and nothing but losing seasons in his tenure, I’d ask...

In your opinion , what other coaches available at the time if his hire would have had more success?

With Frost’s record overall and nothing but losing seasons in his tenure, I’d ask...

In your opinion , what other coaches available at the time if his hire would have had more success?

628.jpg

You have to go back to Bill Jennings coaching run in the late 50’s to find s coach with a record worse that Frost

Yep, winner winner chicken dinner...

Anyone of SF teams would have thumped any of Riley’s teams, especially Mike Bennys 2017 team..

It isn’t even the topic of the thread and you both say the same exact thing in every thread, but sure end thread.

Because its the truth. The rest is feel good fluff.

I don't do that when it comes to sports

We are a garbage program right now until we are not.

Being a fan doesnt mean be dishonest

Some of you need to learn that

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace

Cool story. Look forward to reading the same thing in every single thread, regardless of topic.

At the time of his hire, Frost was one of the hottest up-and-coming young coaches in the country. If Nebraska hadn’t hired him, another P5 program would have, and quickly.
Nobody would have predicted three straight losing seasons to begin his tenure. Nobody.

To answer the original question, Billy Napier has done a great job at Louisiana. But again, that’s G5. No way to know if he would have been successful in Lincoln or not. Maybe Dan Mullen? But doubtful he would have picked Nebraska over Florida.

Find me someone who isn't being honest about where our program is at. The only difference between you and some of us is we don't feel the need to lecture everyone else about how they're not judging Frost harshly enough. Some of you need to learn that being honest about the program doesn't require bitching every single day.

Cool story. Look forward to reading the same thing in every single thread, regardless of topic.

3 straight losing seasons. Why wouldn'r you read the samething You are getting the same results

Same r
. But go ahead and fluff with no proof. That will make you credible.

Would be nice if we won a bowl game.

Oh that's right. We didnt want to play in one...fluff

Reactions: NikkiSixx

Mac brown He's doing ok at North Carolina

3 straight losing seasons. Why wouldn'r you read the samething You are getting the same results

Same r
. But go ahead and fluff with no proof. That will make you credible.

Would be nice if we won a bowl game.

Oh that's right. We didnt want to play in one...fluff

Thanks for the breaking news. Keep, keeping us updated.

If I’m Matt Campbell, I don’t come to Nebraska. He has or will have better options. I’m a lifelong Husker fan. This is just reality. Our program is at the lowest point in my lifetime.

If I’m Matt Campbell, I don’t come to Nebraska. He has or will have better options. I’m a lifelong Husker fan. This is just reality. Our program is at the lowest point in my lifetime.

Today he would not take this job. But at the time we hired Frost, he would have jumped at it.

Thanks for the breaking news. Keep, keeping us updated.

So what are you updating us with?

Hope?

This isn't Star Wars.

I forgot. This is the new America where losing deserves caudling.

Let's pretend.

Let me get excited about something for the 4th year in the row to be disappointed.

Lmao..

At the time of his hire, Frost was one of the hottest up-and-coming young coaches in the country. If Nebraska hadn’t hired him, another P5 program would have, and quickly.
Nobody would have predicted three straight losing seasons to begin his tenure. Nobody.
Totally true. I don’t think anyone is debating this.. he was absolutely the guy most people wanted.. but that isn’t the question now.

Given what has happened the past 3 years, why would anyone want more of this?

paying big bucks to a coach having losing seasons and embarrassing the school on top of it all.

but now he wants to threaten to win the division..

This is a joke right?

ADVERTISEMENT