ADVERTISEMENT

Friday, May 28th: Michigan at Nebraska - (Huskers win 1-0)

Bottom of 6th

Huskers score 1 on a Schwelly line drive to left field then gets to 2nd on a pitch in the dirt. Roskam grounds one past SS for the RBI.

1-0 good guys.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Top 7

Michigan starting to hit the ball hard. Povich is right around 90 pitches.

Fly out to the warning track in RF

Hard hit ball goes off the glove of diving Center Fielder. Michigan batter gets greedy going for 3rd but a perfect relay gets him out at 3rd.

Another hard hit ball to LF that would have scored a Michigan run if not for that great relay.

Fly out to Rosoam to end the top of 7th

Still 1-0 good guys

Bottom of 7th

3 up 3 down for Nebraska

Both starting pitchers with their longest outings of the year.

5435 is the attendance on a cold day at noon. Not too bad. Cant wait to be at tomorrows game.

Absolutely great baseball game. And especially so b/c Povich starts with an Immaculate first inning. I've never seen one. Well, maybe little league. Don't remember though.

And how fitting is it that Spencer scored the only run? Destiny.

Sunday starter is listed t b a so I'm thinking Kyle Perry

Assume so, in a limited role, yes. I wouldn't be surprised if Shay stays there for the rest of the season.

What a ball game, wow!! On to Saturday.
I like the idea of giving Perry a few innings to stretch his arm out but also giving the bullpen lots of innings. Win or lose we need the arms to get as much experience as possible before next weekend.

Reactions: k9_r
Top 7

Michigan starting to hit the ball hard. Povich is right around 90 pitches.

Fly out to the warning track in RF

Hard hit ball goes off the glove of diving Center Fielder. Michigan batter gets greedy going for 3rd but a perfect relay gets him out at 3rd.

Another hard hit ball to LF that would have scored a Michigan run if not for that great relay.

Fly out to Rosoam to end the top of 7th

Still 1-0 good guys
I thought starters weren't going past 80 pitches???????

Kid throws 86 pitches and you're throwing shade? This has been a good place for discussion and information, looking forward to your in-depth contributions going forward.
Just asking where that comment came from. I hadn't heard it until I read it on here. Maybe they said it on the radio and I missed it.

Not sure why you think I'm being disrespectful to povich

Just asking where that comment came from. I hadn't heard it until I read it on here. Maybe they said it on the radio and I missed it.

Not sure why you think I'm being disrespectful to povich

It sure didn't read like that with your multiple question marks and follow up response.

Never said you were. Shade was thrown at the 80 pitch limit comment. After all, you read it here.

It sure didn't read like that with your multiple question marks and follow up response.

Never said you were. Shade was thrown at the 80 pitch limit comment. After all, you read it here.
And that was a post from someone else....the 80 pitch count.

It was me.
I didn't mean that, I meant it came from someone other than me. Anyway, did you hear the 80 pitch count cap from somewhere or was that your opinion. That's what I was asking. Don't care either way. IF it was your opinion great. And if so you're absolutely entitled to your opinion and I would have probably felt the same way.

All's good I was just curious where you were coming from

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT