ADVERTISEMENT

Friday, May 20th Nebraska vs Michigan State (Huskers WIN 6-3)

We went tonight. Gosh damn, and I don't blame the fans one iota, but everyone was waiting for the team to screw up. No electricity in the stadium at all. Enter Brice freaking Matthews. Wow! 9th inning, that's the fan base we all know & it looked like Frank Koty felt it!! It seemed like weight was lifted off the dugout & fans.

Let's go Johnny Wholestaff & Maryland, Saturday!

• Love
Reactions: sklarbodds
We went tonight. Gosh damn, and I don't blame the fans one iota, but everyone was waiting for the team to screw up. No electricity in the stadium at all. Enter Brice freaking Matthews. Wow! 9th inning, that's the fan base we all know & it looked like Frank Koty felt it!! It seemed like weight was lifted off the dugout & fans.

Let's go Johnny Wholestaff & Maryland, Saturday!
How do you think they piece this thing together today? I would be tempted to start Bragg and let him go as long as he can.

Or Ornelas.
Bolt said on the postgame last night that even Schanaman and Brockett would be available. In a perfect world you could get 6-7 quality innings from Bragg and MO.

I just pray the rain holds off in West Lafayette this afternoon.

I feel good about Maryland doing their job since they are a potential top 8 national seed in the making.

I just pray the rain holds off in West Lafayette this afternoon.
The forecast for mid-afternoon looks bleak. Moving up first pitch would have been wise.

Hopefully, the Terps will be up by 8 runs with at least 5 innings complete before any rains come.

Last edited:
Reactions: sklarbodds
ADVERTISEMENT