ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Game 2: Nebraska vs Utah (Huskers lose 7-5)

Burkamper - Starting Pitcher, limited pitch count
Hagge, Childs, Altavilla starting...

Got my 2017 Husker Baseball Media Guide in the mail...
'Very similar' to the 2016 guide, of course updated.

I'll be around if you need some help...
but I'm also watching Florida vs Florida St baseball on Watch ESPN

First batter stuck out. Then two weak singles has them with runners at first and second.

Top 1st

Burkamper Ks the 1st batter
Back to back singles by the next two batters
The next batter walks to load the bases
Bloop single scores a runner and keeps the bases loaded
Burkamper Ks the next batter
Burkamper finally retires the side with limited damage.

Perfect, I'll just update the score in the game thread for now since you got the updates. Appreciate it sir.

Meyers single up the middle, takes second on a Hagge strike, takes third on a weak ground out to second by Miller, Scott walks to put runners on first and third and Alvarado singles to left to score a run. Still have two on with two out.

Meant to say Raburn. I'd say he was pressing or something but hasn't done anything at the plate yet these first four games. I know it's early but so far I'd have to say we did not improve the team with his pickup. Hope he turns it around because he seems to be coming up to he plate with runners in scoring position a lot.

Bottom of 2. Child's hits it on the screws but left fielder trades it down for out one. Then Altivilla singles up the middlew

First and third nobody out. Burkamper losing it. Everything high. Single to left and a run scores. Still runners at the corners.

ADVERTISEMENT