ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom Trophy?

Nov 29, 2013
I see Wisconsin being a night game at Memorial Stadium this season. All Husker fans are really wanting some revenge and a win in this rivalry? I know it's really early, but will we be taking that Freedom Trophy from Wisconsin this season?

Originally posted by HuskerPower1235:

All Husker fans are really wanting some revenge and a win in this rivalry?
Nah, Husker fans want Wisconsin to bend us over like they have 3 of the last 4 times we've played them.

Seriously man, WTF kind of question is that?!?!
fighting0029.r191677.gif

Originally posted by HuskerPower1235:
I see Wisconsin being a night game at Memorial Stadium this season. All Husker fans are really wanting some revenge and a win in this rivalry? I know it's really early, but will we be taking that Freedom Trophy from Wisconsin this season?
Will we?

We will want to take the Freedom Trophy every year from here on out..... Don't ya think.

Let's step back and think about that for a moment. I'm a fan of Nebraska and I don't want a win for "revenge", that seems to backfire as a motivation. Heck I want the team to win all their games and don't care about last year.

Ah come on it's human nature. If we ran for 700 yards

and won 70-0 you wouldn't enjoy that just a little bit more than normal because of past beatings? I certainly would.

Re: Ah come on it's human nature. If we ran for 700 yards

would you prefer 700 yards to being the unquestionable better program with years of wins?

ADVERTISEMENT