ADVERTISEMENT

Fred Hoiberg Tweet

Im glad Doc is back. Genuinely great guy and he always loved hangin around at football practices when he could and would yuck it up with anybody. Plus his teams played hard, especially on defense. Couldnt score tho.

That's embarrassing to get that fat. It's like you've given up. LOL

Totes yo. And given up? Given up what cuz you sure as hell aint been giving up food! AMIRITE boys? I said, you aint been giving up food! See what I did there? I made a little joke about how fat and disgusting fat people are! WEEEEEEEE FUN!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Totes yo. And given up? Given up what cuz you sure as hell aint been giving up food! AMIRITE boys? I said, you aint been giving up food! See what I did there? I made a little joke about how fat and disgusting fat people are! WEEEEEEEE FUN!

Cocaine’s a hell of a drug!

Reactions: timnsun

I've got a friend that is paralyzed. He calls them handifats. They eat themselves into disability.

You forgot the short fat bald guy in his mid 50’s. Oh crap that’s me

The only thing that bothers me about current Nebraska basketball is having Sadler around again, but I’m not sure why. Feels weird.
When it was first rumored that he may be coming back here, I was like WTF? But, then the more I thought about it, I was ok with it. While I don't think that Sadler was a very good head coach, I think his strength is in game planning and that is where he will be valuable here. I think he is a very good defensive strategist. That and being the comic relief too. :D

I'm happy to have Doc back for two reasons:

1. His teams always played really tough on defense
2. He's a really good guy and the way he handled himself during throughout the firing was super impressive.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Cocaine’s a hell of a drug!

giphy.gif

Well fellas, this fat for his entire life never had disability embarrassing handifat is going to start making his runza filling in anticipation of the first game. Being a fat disgusting slob I think I'll make a good gallon size freezer bag of it and then get it put in the freezer. Woot cant wait!

GBR(and handifats all over the world)!

This is why these guys put in so much time at the office "working" because they are hanging out with friends and having a great time. It is a dream job.

That description is not the LT I have seen...something happen??Eek
Well, I'm bald (by choice I might add ;-), in my 40's, somewhat short, and sport a dad bod. I have dropped about 1 stone though, probably due to the new job. Looking a bit more svelte.

Well, I'm bald (by choice I might add ;-), in my 40's, somewhat short, and sport a dad bod. I have dropped about 1 stone though, probably due to the new job. Looking a bit more svelte.
Last pic I saw, you looked ready for the ring! I am concerned...my wife recently told me, with a celebratory smile that the dad bod is preferred by married women, over the six-pack. Think it was a "it's what is INSIDE that counts, Honey" type of comment...o_O

Last pic I saw, you looked ready for the ring! I am concerned...my wife recently told me, with a celebratory smile that the dad bod is preferred by married women, over the six-pack. Think it was a "it's what is INSIDE that counts, Honey" type of comment...o_O
I'm thinking it was a "what's inside that counts" type of comment rather than a little white lie. It could be worse.... "Honey, does this polo make me look like I have moobs?" Then she says "It's not the polo."

Reactions: ZaneHickey
I'm thinking it was a "what's inside that counts" type of comment rather than a little white lie. It could be worse.... "Honey, does this polo make me look like I have moobs?" Then she says "It's not the polo."
Laughing While honest, direct, and potentially helpful...that one stings!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT