ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Haith

That hire was so confusing at the time. Even more so now.

good-idea.gif

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
After recent events at that school, I find it impossible to take them serious on any level, for anything.
I find it almost impossible to take the NCAA seriously anymore. No teeth. I look for the P5 to break away and start making their own set of standards in the next 5 years.

Reactions: Red Steve
quinn.gif

Wish I'd been there to see it.
It was amazing. It seemed like whole place was rooting for Norfolk St. It was nuts.

Also, the Norfolk St. cheerleaders were, how do I say this..... interesting. They weren't my taste, but I am sure there were some young kids that became men that day.

pictures?

Also, the Norfolk St. cheerleaders were, how do I say this..... interesting. They weren't my taste, but I am sure there were some young kids that became men that day.[/QUOTE]

pictures?

Also, the Norfolk St. cheerleaders were, how do I say this..... interesting. They weren't my taste, but I am sure there were some young kids that became men that day.
[/QUOTE]

Yes please! There's way to much to the imigination there. Laughing

Haith, his attorney and Tulsa AD each released statements trumpeting that Haith was not named in any of the reports. What a crock.

thats fine with me, i hope missorry goes down in a heap.

I'm at the game right now. Haith Is pretty demonstrative tonight. Has the Golden Hurricane up on UCONN with a couple minutes left. He usually is pretty chill...not tonight.

Yes please! There's way to much to the imigination there. Laughing[/QUOTE]
pictures?

[/QUOTE]

This is the best I could find of the 2012 Norfolk St. cheerleaders. I was in the nosebleeds so pictures would have been useless.... Let's just say that these ladies were much more provocative when the came to Omaha.

That school has been a joke for a few decades now. It will be interesting to see if Haith gets any punishment if this pans out, or will misery take the hit.
Haith has already been cleared of any wrong doing. Now, should he have known is something that may be argued but the NCAA report puts him in the clear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT