ADVERTISEMENT

Francois N!!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: headcard
I don't tweet, but if I did, I might send this kid a "way to go! welcome to your new family"

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerssalts
Watching that was so awkward. He did not seem to be "All N". I hope NU has already recieved his signed LOI, because he seems like he could still flop to Miami.

If true, this is f'ing ridiculous and Miami should be ashamed/embarrassed.

So let’s say Jaiden Francois was purposely misled by someone that Fisher is leaving. If that news caused that reaction, it speaks to the bond Fisher has built with his guys. Couldn’t be more impressed with Fisher. #Huskers

— Greg Smith (@GregSmithHV) December 18, 2019

Is the paperwork in? Because he looked so nervous confused!lol
A Miami reporter put out there that Fischer was leaving. Rumors are someone contacted Francois and told him this. Why he was upset and left the table. He then actually called Fischer and got the real truth. No idea if any or all of it is true, but it makes sense for the drama. If Miami did pull that BS as a last ditch effort to flip him, that is horrible.

If true, this is f'ing ridiculous and Miami should be ashamed/embarrassed.

So let’s say Jaiden Francois was purposely misled by someone that Fisher is leaving. If that news caused that reaction, it speaks to the bond Fisher has built with his guys. Couldn’t be more impressed with Fisher. #Huskers

— Greg Smith (@GregSmithHV) December 18, 2019

Reactions: HBK4life
6. There was a time when both Francois and fellow Husker DB signee Henry Gray were both committed to Miami. Now, they're headed to Lincoln to play together in the same secondary instead. NU was able to close strong here despite the Hurricanes getting the last official visit. The addition of Francois allows the Huskers to shut things down with its defensive back recruiting unless there was one more special player out there that NU wouldn't say no to. https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/jaiden-francois-commitment-what-does-it-mean-for-nebraska-

if the Miami staff put out misinformation at the last moment then this needs to be called out

this drama completely F'd the other kids on that stage who were also committing - their gratitude speeches, celebration with their family and friends, etc was completely derailed

if this was all Francois family drama then there is a lesson to be learned as well regarding respecting and valuing your teammates

if the Miami staff put out misinformation at the last moment then this needs to be called out

this drama completely F'd the other kids on that stage who were also committing - their gratitude speeches, celebration with their family and friends, etc was completely derailed

if this was all Francois family drama then there is a lesson to be learned as well regarding respecting and valuing your teammates
I was just going to post it as well… It just came out of Miami, then doesn’t that break their dead period? The no contact rule?

Reactions: jlb321

If that's how their staff operates then no surprise they're losing targets left and right

ADVERTISEMENT