ADVERTISEMENT

Four star strongside defensive end Xavier Kelly has...

HuskerBorn

Junior
Oct 23, 2009
decommited from KState. Mike Schaeffer's crystal ball has him going to the Huskers, but I am not seeing a lot about him anywhere else. Anybody have any insight on this kid? He has some strong offers in Michigan, Oregon, Arky etc. Looks like a great prospect at a position or real need! GBR!

Not to nitpick, but Rivals has him as a 3-star. Would still be a great get. Nice offer sheet.

composite 4 star. I have heard he is a freak and underrated by some services. He is from Kansas and in the "radius". Lets get this kid N!

Originally posted by HuskerBorn:
composite 4 star. I have heard he is a freak and underrated by some services. He is from Kansas and in the "radius". Lets get this kid N!
Need the Davis twins to convince him then.

That kid is like Monte Harrison, plus 3 inches and without baseball. Rivals can go eff themselves.

Offered by Notre Dame today, this kids stock is rising fast. Has a top 3 of TCU, Michigan and Oregon. He took a visit to Lincoln last year. Need to get him to the spring game. We have always done pretty well recruiting Kansas. We need this kid to be N. GBR!

Originally posted by HuskerBorn:
Offered by Notre Dame today, this kids stock is rising fast. Has a top 3 of TCU, Michigan and Oregon. He took a visit to Lincoln last year. Need to get him to the spring game. We have always done pretty well recruiting Kansas. We need this kid to be N. GBR!
His dad is from Michigan and he has family in Detroit. So Michigan might be the team to beat.

Xavier Kelly

Originally posted by worldstarhusker:
Heard he wants to visit Michigan. I feel like that's the reason he decommitted
Xavier wont be going to Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT