ADVERTISEMENT

Four-Star Husker target Thomas Fidone was one of the top...

It sounds like the coaching staffs at Nebraska have built great relationships with both of these kids.

You’ll get neither. Bollers will be at Wisconsin. Fidone Iowa
Long way to go in the process. The way the Husker coaching staff has been closing with our top targets, they can land just about any recruit they’ve had time to build strong relationships with...these two are no exception

Reactions: KrombopMike
Given your knowledge and track record, that should make all Husker fans feel much better.
My knowledge and track record? What have I posted here that would even lead to this post? We can revisit this later but unless Bollers gets a stanford offer I’ll stick with my prediction
what a smut post, get a job and be thankful for Dean
Get a job? Lol Interesting response

I will say Bollers is more likely to end up at Nebraska than Iowa though yet.

Last edited:
My knowledge and track record? What have I posted here that would even lead to this post? We can revisit this later but unless Bollers gets a stanford offer I’ll stick with my prediction

Get a job? Lol Interesting response

I will say Bollers is more likely to end up at Nebraska than Iowa though yet.
In other words, you don't know any more than anyone else on here.

Reactions: headcard
Kirk can’t keep the best players in Iowa from leaving. All coming to Nebraska! Starting to remind me of TO vs Fry in the recruiting battles. Game over! By the way Fidone is N.

Reactions: bshirt73
A congratulatory phone call concerning his play in the AA game from George Kittle could easily make that a heavy Hawkeye lean.
Plus Hockenson and Fant well as La Porta, the true freshman who looked really good for Iowa at the end of the year. Development and use of tight ends at Iowa makes me hope Fidone is a really big Husker fan.

He knew Heinrich was going to Iowa and knew Gunnerson was going to ISU. Bet you didn’t know that..
Oh I will definitely admit I thought Heinrich was going to Iowa for awhile. He grew up an Iowa fan but he never visited Iowa all that much and really liked your staff. I’ll eat that one but I don’t recall ever saying anything about Gunnerson. I will say Iowa is very happy with what they got at DE without him. Gunnerson if he can get and stay healthy will do very well in your system. Good fit.

Never been to a game at Iowa, but have been to Iowa City several times... not a big fan. Lincoln is a much better college town and as pretty much every national analyst will tell you the game day environment in Lincoln is as good as it gets. One of the top 5 blue bloods of CFB is on the way back with a full rebuild underway. Kids want to be a part of that.

Never been to a game at Iowa, but have been to Iowa City several times... not a big fan. Lincoln is a much better college town and as pretty much every national analyst will tell you the game day environment in Lincoln is as good as it gets. One of the top 5 blue bloods of CFB is on the way back with a full rebuild underway. Kids want to be a part of that.
Maybe maybe not. Heck I'm a great homer.

BUT if you are a kid looking at what have you done lately as in getting to the next level, I've gotta give io a an edge..... pains me to say it

You should go to a game. The stadium is always half empty, you will be able to get in easy.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Maybe maybe not. Heck I'm a great homer.

BUT if you are a kid looking at what have you done lately as in getting to the next level, I've gotta give io a an edge..... pains me to say it
Frost put Aikins in the NFL at UCF and hasn’t had draft eligible TE here yet, plenty to sell the kid on. Plus, he can play in front of sellout crowds that care about their own team and aren’t just obsessed with big brother to the west.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT