ADVERTISEMENT

Four-Star Husker target Thomas Fidone was one of the top...

HuskerBorn

Junior
Oct 23, 2009
Underclassmen at the All-American combined this week. He was one of the 10 best at this event and received high praise for his size, speed and great hands. He caught everything thrown his way. This kid is the difference maker at TE that we haven’t had in a very long time. He may be a 5 star before long. I’ve heard he is a heavy Husker lean. Hopefully we can get him N soon and continue the recruiting momentum we are building for 2021.

Underclassmen at the All-American combined this week. He was one of the 10 best at this event and received high praise for his size, speed and great hands. He caught everything thrown his way. This kid is the difference maker at TE that we haven’t had in a very long time. He may be a 5 star before long. I’ve heard he is a heavy Husker lean. Hopefully we can get him N soon and continue the recruiting momentum we are building for 2021.
who did you hear he is a husker heavy lean Larry?

Is he a ‘20 or ‘21 guy?

TJ Bollers was also listed as the best DL at the event. The 500 mile radius is loaded this year, we need to capitalize. Can’t have another situation like this:

Reactions: bshirt73
21 guy. IMO, his heart is with the Huskers, growing up in shadow of Big Red and all. I believe I've seen posts that he is a frequent "unofficial" visitor in the past to Lincoln. Iowa doing all they can though to protect the borders with his recruitment. Iowa does have 2 TE's in 19 class, although Iowa history is alot of those guys end up as OL/DL. I would suspect seeing continued progress with regards to win/loss record could be tipping point with him choosing to be a Husker. He'd also be candidate to be a "silent commit" (if that's still a thing) to avoid alot of public backlash choosing one school over the other.

GBR!

TJ Bollers was also listed as the best DL at the event. The 500 mile radius is loaded this year, we need to capitalize. Can’t have another situation like this:
N
We need to land Bollers. He’s a type of guy that will have us competing against the OSU’s of the world.

i feel like findone is a must get in the sense he is talented, in our back yard, a Husker fan, and we did not take a tight end this year. I’m not very optimistic about bollers, Madison is closer to his home town by an hr and a half and the big one, Wisconsin has done a better job developing De/olb for nfl.

Boller's dad played at Iowa, then NFL. If TJ wants to play outside linebacker in a 3-4 then Iowa likely isn't his destination. He did grow up an Iowa fan, though.

Boller's dad played at Iowa, then NFL. If TJ wants to play outside linebacker in a 3-4 then Iowa likely isn't his destination. He did grow up an Iowa fan, though.
Crystal ball lead to Wisconsin in him.

Bollers and Iowa have been rumored to have cut ties. The 3-4 is a big deal to him and his family. Will be a good player wherever he ends up.

His dad was college roommates with Chinander, losing him to a division school like Wisconsin would hurt.
Didn’t know his Dad and Chins were roomies. Hopefully Chins wasn’t a crappy roommate in college! Bollers is a beast and would be a huge pick up if he is ultimately N. I thought we were the favorites for him as he’s been to numerous Husker games but it sounds like he is trending to Madison. Hope we can land him in the end.

I think Iowa still has a shot at Fidone.

they do...but they aren’t going to get him. Frost and staff are all over him. Huskers will have him locked down. TJ Bollers on the other hand...this could be another Kaden Johnson type deal. Ends up being literally a toss of a coin on who gets him. Badgers or Huskers?

they do...but they aren’t going to get him. Frost and staff are all over him. Huskers will have him locked down. TJ Bollers on the other hand...this could be another Kaden Johnson type deal. Ends up being literally a toss of a coin on who gets him. Badgers or Huskers?

Take it for what it's worth, but he says he's leaning ISU.

Husker lean? Hell he has been to iowa 4 times and only once to nebraska..

Husker lean? Hell he has been to iowa 4 times and only once to nebraska..

Hope he was in his Husker gear.

Reactions: headcard

A congratulatory phone call concerning his play in the AA game from George Kittle could easily make that a heavy Hawkeye lean.

Reactions: loper
Both of them received MVP awards at the Combine. Hope they end up N, we are on the way back to being an elite program where we belong...get on board. GBR!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT