ADVERTISEMENT

Former Virginia Tech soccer player suing coach

Mandatory unity expression rarely ends well as it’s rarely actually unifying. If true, may this woman win and win big.

The suit seeks a ruling ordering Adair to “undergo First Amendment training,”

LMAO.

That claim of 'retaliation' in the lawsuit rarely ends up well for the defendant.

Well I have no idea what is true or untrue in this specific case - no knowledge about it. BUT in general I really detest political bullying because someone else does not share the same political views. And it really seems to be a prevalent thing among outspoken woke advocates these days more than any other group. Political bullying is their mantra.

The suit seeks a ruling ordering Adair to “undergo First Amendment training,”

LMAO.

That claim of 'retaliation' in the lawsuit rarely ends up well for the defendant.
Funny thing is just last night I watched the "No Safe Spaces" documentary with Adam Corolla and Dennis Prager. It focuses pretty much on this subject and how college campuses have become not only liberal, but far left echo chambers where you are not allowed to disagree.
These colleges have dug themselves a pretty deep hole on the First Amendment issue and it has been shown that way in some of the lawsuits.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT