ADVERTISEMENT

Former player with bad hot take.

You are WRONG! No comparison between the two! How do we get comments like this????

I'm just curious what he has seen of Vedral that makes him think Vedral is a better passer than Martinez. Vedral's passing looked awful against Bethune-Cookman.

Also, I strongly doubt Vedral's athleticism is comparable to Martinez. Martinez has that first step burst to get away from LBs and DL.

I have to admit, I had to look this guy up. Didn't remember him one bit....
I had to do so too, and I usually remember former players, even obscure ones, especially from the last 15-20 years. Even sometimes when I don't remember a player because they never played much, I'll at least remember something about their recruitment. But I don't remember anything about his recruitment, or his time as a player. Was a juco transfer in 2005, and that seems to be the last we heard from him as a player.

Coach Wilson is full of bad hot takes. I remember him saying no way Frost would come here, because Nebraska is an Adidas school.

Martinez 1 : ran like a cheeta before he was hurt
Martinez 2 : runs like a deer even after he's hurt

Reactions: timnsun
Bryan was better when he was Brian, even if he was a bit phony for pretending to be a surfer in his music.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT