ADVERTISEMENT

Former Nebraska Coach Calls Big Ten Coach A "Clown"

Sipple still gives airtime to this colossal shit-stain of a human being. Just another reason to wonder how Steve simple ever kept a job. Integrity is lost on that clown

Sipple still gives airtime to this colossal shit-stain of a human being. Just another reason to wonder how Steve simple ever kept a job. Integrity is lost on that clown
Remember how much they were faking injuries against our second and third team QBs a few years ago?
which ones were faked?

"We" cannot lose to Indiana? Somebody needs to tell that wife beater that he is not a Husker
Word. Trash got taken out, and the media somehow still kneels in front of him, because he talks the opposite of how he acts. Wait a minute… I’m noticing a troubling pattern

Actually he’s on 590 with guys after 4 pm. I agree about the domestic abuse. I’m hoping he’s gotten his issues resolved. BTW he nailed the NW debacle. He said “watch the time of possession”. I think he knew something most of the rest of us didn’t.

The ones where the guy falls down 10 seconds after the play. And it's not like this was the only game where they did it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
The ones where the guy falls down 10 seconds after the play. And it's not like this was the only game where they did it.
Which specific ones were not the result of injuries?

Yeah, no. He was on the Iowa staff longer than he was here, and Ferentz launched his Big Ten coaching career. He’s all Hawkeye at heart.
You bought him you keep him, wasn't that long ago you and boyz were calling him good ole Kaz and slapping each other on the back for hiring him.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard and zrob
When told that Rick Kaczenski thinks he's a clown, Tom Allen got a puzzled look on his face and said, "Who?"
Exactly what I thought, too

never heard of this guy but he’s right about Tom Allen who frankly gives clowns a bad name

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT