ADVERTISEMENT

Former LJS Sports Reporter arrested for child sex assault

Confused him with Brian Christopherson. Glad it wasn't him.
yeah, I don't remember ever seeing this guy.....usually there a core group with the questions for coaches/players with Sipple, Christopherson that Ken guy.....etc......glad he's not anyone I remember

'thou doth protest too much' is perhaps the wisest sentence ever put to paper
It might have been had Shakespeare written that, but he didn't. The line, from Hamlet, is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Should you protest this correction, then thou doth protest too much.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Before we start blasting the guy, let's make sure he did what they say.

I'm just as disgusted as you all are with this stuff, but let's not forget this this pending case

Just 2 days after 50 Shades of Green Delta 8 gets blasted by Ricketts. This mysterious charge of sexual assault opened up

What is 50 shades of green delta 8? What does does rosenthal have to do with it?

Little bit of a curve ball here and I don't know when Nebraska law changed. But when I was in highschool, I was told I could have gone to jail. I was a senior in highschool and 18. A girl I knew for a long time since we grew up together was a freshman.

I would give her rides home after VB and FB practice, she worked at the cafe we went to AND we generally enjoyed each other's company.

One night I asked her to go to the movies because my best friend was out of town. We normally leave a seat between unless with a date but she plopped down next to me. I was a little confused and moved over a seat but then so did she... Now we're sitting next to another again. Movie plays and that's it.

I take her home and she gets out and comes around to the driver's side window and says she had a great time, thanks for the movie, popcorn and Sprite. Gives me a hug through the window and a peck on the neck and says see you Monday at school.....we went to different churches.

Soooo a couple weeks go by with general friendship like before that hug and peck. I'm thinking ok, whew because we really were VERY good friends but yes if she was only a few years older.,..... She was quite attractive even as a freshman because she wasn't your typical awkward freshman. She lettered in 3 sports as a freshman so she was mature and advanced and could pass as an upperclassmen any day.

Back to the story I gave her another ride home after a night at pizza hut across state line in KS because they had 3.2 beer and I was 18. They never carded her (I said she looked older) and she had a few beers to. Same thing, took her home and hug and a peck on the neck.

Difference was this time come Monday at school I'm getting the story that she and I are an item. Squelch the rumors but that weekend I was asked to go to the lake, across the state line in KS, by her Mom and Dad. I obliged because they were going to go on Thursday and we would go down after 2adays on Friday night. I took my tent. We're sitting around late Friday night and it starts sprinkling. Her folks go in to their camper since the picnic table didn't have a shelter.

After sitting by the picnic table getting soaked which felt good after practice, I said I'm gonna head to my tent. She says she's not ready to go to bed and asked me if I cared if she came to my tent too.

Of course I said sure. We talked for a couple hours. It's a two man tent..... you know what I mean? Eventually we both fall asleep and next thing I know it's dawn and we're lying there in each other's arms.

Nothing happened but I have to admit there were many times I wished something had and the opportunities she gave me.

We had a great weekend. No awkwardness and life went on at school Monday. That is until I told my best friend what happened and he said, you fing idiot. Do you realize how much trouble you could have gotten into. That's when I learned about statutory rape and crossing state line with a minor.

Scared the crap out of me. Too bad but I love my current wife.

Sorry for the length

Last edited:
Little bit of a curve ball here and I don't know when Nebraska law changed. But when I was in highschool, I was told I could have gone to jail. I was a senior in highschool and 18. A girl I knew for a long time since we grew up together was a freshman.

I would give her rides home after VB and FB practice, she worked at the cafe we went to AND we generally enjoyed each other's company.

One night I asked her to go to the movies because my best friend was out of town. We normally leave a seat between unless with a date but she plopped down next to me. I was a little confused and moved over a seat but then so did she... Now we're sitting next to another again. Movie plays and that's it.

I take her home and she gets out and comes around to the driver's side window and says she had a great time, thanks for the movie, popcorn and Sprite. Gives me a hug through the window and a peck on the neck and says see you Monday at school.....we went to different churches.

Soooo a couple weeks go by with general friendship like before that hug and peck. I'm thinking ok, whew because we really were VERY good friends but yes if she was only a few years older.,..... She was quite attractive even as a freshman because she wasn't your typical awkward freshman. She lettered in 3 sports as a freshman so she was mature and advanced and could pass as an upperclassmen any day.

Back to the story I gave her another ride home after a night at pizza hut across state line in KS because they had 3.2 beer and I was 18. They never carded her (I said she looked older) and she had a few beers to. Same thing, took her home and hug and a peck on the neck.

Difference was this time come Monday at school I'm getting the story that she and I are an item. Squelch the rumors but that weekend I was asked to go to the lake, across the state line in KS, by her Mom and Dad. I obliged because they were going to go on Thursday and we would go down after 2adays on Friday night. I took my tent. We're sitting around late Friday night and it starts sprinkling. Her folks go in to their camper since the picnic table didn't have a shelter.

After sitting by the picnic table getting soaked which felt good after practice, I said I'm gonna head to my tent. She says she's not ready to go to bed and asked me if I cared if she came to my tent too.

Of course I said sure. We talked for a couple hours. It's a two man tent..... you know what I mean? Eventually we both fall asleep and next thing I know it's dawn and we're lying there in each other's arms.

Nothing happened but I have to admit there were many times I wished something had and the opportunities she gave me.

We had a great weekend. No awkwardness and life went on at school Monday. That is until I told my best friend what happened and he said, you fing idiot. Do you realize how much trouble you could have gotten into. That's when I learned about statutory rape and crossing state line with a minor.

Sorry for the length
My god my man learn punch lines. I quit reading after 2 paragraphs.

Sorry for the length
According to KS law now that is acceptable because you would be less than 19 (and not more than 4 years apart. Like lawmakers remembered their hs days. But a 19 yr old with 15 yr old would be stat tape. But this LJS dude was straight up sick

Reactions: huskerfan66

Sorry for the length
Are you 100 years old?

Reactions: aNUstart

Sorry for the length
Holy f:ck, if brevity is the breathe of wit…. This post is long fart

Sorry for the length
Sounds like her parents figured she was going to "become a woman" sooner than later, thought you were as good a guy as any, set the whole thing up, and you failed to take advantage. I bet you wish you could perfect the flux capacitor so you could go back in time and replay the lake trip knowing what you know now.

Sorry for the length

What the **** does this letter to the penthouse forum have to do with a middle age man molesting a teenager?

Last edited:
This dude always was sus....not saying I thought this but not entirely surprised here tbh

There's a huge difference between a 19-year old banging a teenager, and a 49-year old banging a teenager.
When that teenager turns 14 in some states it recently was that a 49 year old could marry her. Just saying..... In today's society where "kids" are allowed to stay kids in to their late 20s it gets weirder and weirder but it's no problem for a girl to turn 18 and the next day marry a 60 year old guy with money nowadays. Hell there was an 18 year old guy who married a woman in her 70s not too long ago.

Last edited:

Sorry for the length
Lots of high schoolers did things that in hindsight would land them in jail today. A senior dating a freshman wasn't all that uncommon back in my day. What is sad is that NOBODY even talks about that kind of thing with their kids.

Reactions: huskerfan66
She’s hawt
HaroldMaude2_001Pyxurz.jpg

Hell yes. Closet perv masquerading as a sports journalist. Almost predatory. Hoping if there are other victims, they decide to speak up
not the first case of a newspaper columnist in this state grooming and assaulting teenagers. They're local celebrities who use their marginal fame and trust to take advantage of teenagers going through a difficult time in their development. This just makes me sick to my stomach.

Has he taken down his Twitter account yet or blamed this on a right wing conspiracy theory? Playing the race card is out, so I'm just spit balling here......
You've forgotten the double standard. Ironically the LJS was thought of by some to be a conservative newspaper. I don't think we have any conservative papers left other than the Weekly Standard. The Wall Street Journal is IMO a straight down the line middle of the road source. Investors Business Daily is a conservative business publication. Gannett has bought out large numbers of small town newspapers and completely silenced conservative editorials and given a mouthpiece to liberal activists in their "letters to the editor" section.

There is an all out drive by the left to completely control broadcast and print news in order to further their agenda. Fox had been a stalwart opponent but that will change. I have a very astute friend whose family were all Democrats that says, "If it isn't printed in the Wall Street Journal, it isn't factual or news".

When was in high school, a 18yr old senior GIRL started dating a 15 yr old freshman dude. They dated the whole time I was in HS. No one gave a crap. They are married with kids today.

5-6 years ago in the same high school, an 18 yr old boy got a 15 yr old girl pregnant. They had been dating for 2-3 years before him turning 18. He was arrested. He did some jail time and has to be listed as a sex offender.

They ended up getting married once she turned 18 and have three kids together now.

You've forgotten the double standard. Ironically the LJS was thought of by some to be a conservative newspaper. I don't think we have any conservative papers left other than the Weekly Standard. The Wall Street Journal is IMO a straight down the line middle of the road source. Investors Business Daily is a conservative business publication. Gannett has bought out large numbers of small town newspapers and completely silenced conservative editorials and given a mouthpiece to liberal activists in their "letters to the editor" section.

There is an all out drive by the left to completely control broadcast and print news in order to further their agenda. Fox had been a stalwart opponent but that will change. I have a very astute friend whose family were all Democrats that says, "If it isn't printed in the Wall Street Journal, it isn't factual or news".
Fox already changed

When was in high school, a 18yr old senior GIRL started dating a 15 yr old freshman dude. They dated the whole time I was in HS. No one gave a crap. They are married with kids today.

5-6 years ago in the same high school, an 18 yr old boy got a 15 yr old girl pregnant. They had been dating for 2-3 years before him turning 18. He was arrested. He did some jail time and has to be listed as a sex offender.

They ended up getting married once she turned 18 and have three kids together now.
Was it the parents of the girl getting involved? That seems like how it could have escalated.

Sorry for the length
giphy.webp

not the first case of a newspaper columnist in this state grooming and assaulting teenagers. They're local celebrities who use their marginal fame and trust to take advantage of teenagers going through a difficult time in their development. This just makes me sick to my stomach.
Are we thinking Peter C

Reactions: gomerxx

Deputy Nemaha County Attorney Angelo Ligouri asked Judge Curtis Maschman to set no bond for Rosenthal’s release. He referenced an affidavit, which has been sealed by the court. He said it contains allegations of assaults in separate counties.

Yikes!!!! Makes you wonder how many victims there are and if there are charges coming in other counties?

Deputy Nemaha County Attorney Angelo Ligouri asked Judge Curtis Maschman to set no bond for Rosenthal’s release. He referenced an affidavit, which has been sealed by the court. He said it contains allegations of assaults in separate counties.

Yikes!!!! Makes you wonder how many victims there are and if there are charges coming in other counties?
Looks like Rosey has been stress eating. Or maybe his new cell mate likes em big.

ADVERTISEMENT