ADVERTISEMENT

Former LJS Sports Reporter arrested for child sex assault

Newbomb_Turk1

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 22, 2019
A former sports reporter is under arrest accused of sexually assaulting a child.

According to court documents filed in Nemaha County, Brian Rosenthal subjected a child between the ages of 12 and 16 to sexual penetration.
The alleged assaults happened from 2017 to 2018.

Rosenthal's name is well-known in the Nebraska sports world as he wrote for Huskers.com and the Lincoln Journal Star for years.

Rosenthal faces four courts of first-degree sexual assault of a child. He's due in court in August.

Former sports reporter arrested for child sex assault

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
A former sports reporter is under arrest accused of sexually assaulting a child.

According to court documents filed in Nemaha County, Brian Rosenthal subjected a child between the ages of 12 and 16 to sexual penetration.
The alleged assaults happened from 2017 to 2018.

Rosenthal's name is well-known in the Nebraska sports world as he wrote for Huskers.com and the Lincoln Journal Star for years.

Rosenthal faces four courts of first-degree sexual assault of a child. He's due in court in August.

Former sports reporter arrested for child sex assault
Was he a Big 10 insider?

tumblr_ogpjzqoS5Y1rm4mpho1_1280.png

Didn’t he have a stint working for the university in their media dept?

edit. Worked for Huskers.com

He lost his job last year due to the Covid budget cuts. But the assaults happened several years ago when he was working for the athletic department.

Confused him with Brian Christopherson. Glad it wasn't him.

If true and provable he deserves to have his eyes and balls removed then relocated to a pedoville somewhere in the western deserts and a book binding job or toilet paper making job for the blind to earn his keep.

They should also have these pedoville's surrounded by supermax prisons. No leaving. Ever.

Before we start blasting the guy, let's make sure he did what they say.

I'm just as disgusted as you all are with this stuff, but let's not forget this this pending case

Just 2 days after 50 Shades of Green Delta 8 gets blasted by Ricketts. This mysterious charge of sexual assault opened up

To be fair, while I'm all for capital punishment for child sexual abuse, we might want to wait to see the details of the case. A friend of mine's son was nailed for rape because he had sex with a girl he thought was 18. She looked 20. He was 19. She turned out to be 15. He ended up in federal prison in Arizona. Not saying that is what happened here, but we might want to wait before we string him up.

Reactions: HuskerO
To be fair, while I'm all for capital punishment for child sexual abuse, we might want to wait to see the details of the case. A friend of mine's son was nailed for rape because he had sex with a girl he thought was 18. She looked 20. He was 19. She turned out to be 15. He ended up in federal prison in Arizona. Not saying that is what happened here, but we might want to wait before we string him up.

There's a huge difference between a 19-year old banging a teenager, and a 49-year old banging a teenager.

Reactions: huskernation77
There's a huge difference between a 19-year old banging a teenager, and a 49-year old banging a teenager.
Sadly, not in the eyes of court. There should be a huge difference.

19 year old boning a 17 year old should not mean jail time (assuming it was consensual)

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT